Chapter 60 Gathering

After taking the exam, you basically just wait for the news.

Wan Xiangxiang suddenly relaxed and did not continue to learn knowledge. Instead, he stayed with Mu Qing for a few days, waiting for notification from the college.

Three days later the acceptance notice appeared in their mailbox.

Wan Xiangxiang was a little surprised when he saw the notice. Is the exam at Diyao Academy that simple?

Mu Qing also received the notice.

The notice stated that they would meet at Di Yao Academy in two days.

On the day of departure, Mu Qing brought a whole space of dried meat, but no food? How can that work!

Mu Qing also ate a lot on the aircraft. What if he was detained by then? It's safest to keep it in your stomach.

When we arrived at Di Yao Academy, many people had already gathered.

The two of them stood at the meeting place for more than an hour, and the meeting time was almost here. Wan Xiangxiang took a rough look at the number of people and found that there were about six thousand people.

Once the time is up, the electronic screens all around are turned on.

What appeared on the electronic screen was a middle-aged man in his forties. The man's temperament was somewhat elegant. Wan Xiangxiang thought he was probably a teacher.

The middle-aged man said: "Everyone, welcome to join Di Yao. I am Qin Hanwen, the principal of this school. Receiving the notification proves that you have become Di Yao's students." As soon as the words fell, there was a burst of cheers from the crowd. A burst of cheers. Wan Xiangxiang subconsciously felt that the matter could not be that simple, and sure enough, the principal spoke up next.

"I can understand that everyone is very happy. I came here the same way back then, but I still have something to explain to everyone." The principal spoke again.

Everything fell silent.

"You must also be curious about your test scores. The test results have been published on the school's official website. You can check it first." The principal stopped talking temporarily and asked the students to check their scores first. Wanxiangxiang also opened website.

The score is the school's calculated total score. There are a total of 65,000 students enrolled this time.

The population of this star field is tens of billions, and there are millions of sixteen-year-old supernatural beings in the upper, middle and lower classes. Selecting more than 60,000 people out of a million people is actually very harsh.

There is an overall score list and a subject score list.

Wan Xiangxiang's total score is 98.5 points, with a perfect score of 100 points. Ranked 57th in the overall standings. This is understandable. After all, he is just a student from a lower planet. No matter how much he absorbs knowledge, he cannot surpass most of the residents of higher stars who were born and raised in a short period of time.

Looking at the overall ranking of mecha manufacturing, Wan Xiangxiang ranked 8th this time.

This is somewhat unexpected. It seemed that his efforts during this period were not in vain, mainly because the mecha manufacturing information provided by Wan Hong was quite comprehensive.

Mu Qing's ranking is higher than Wan Xiangxiang's, with a total score of 99.1 points, a total score of 32nd, and a ranking of 6th in the mecha piloting department.

Wan Liangxiang touched Mu Qing's head to express encouragement.

After everyone had almost finished checking their scores, the principal appeared on the electronic screen again.

"I believe everyone has seen their rankings and results. Students with good grades should not be proud and complacent. Students with poor grades should not be discouraged."

When Wan Xiangxiang heard this, he really felt that he sounded a bit like a principal, but why did this sound so embarrassing?

The principal suddenly changed the topic: "Because there will be a two-month trial that will allow you to win higher scores."

The crowd exploded again.

Principal: "I think some students are aware that there is an inner courtyard in the college. The inner courtyard recruits 10,000 students every year. The scores obtained after this trial will be added to your original test scores to get the total score, and the top one will be ranked." Ten thousand people will be recruited into the inner academy for key training. The top ten students will be rewarded with points from the academy. A teacher will explain the specific situation to you. Here, I first wish you all good results." As soon as he finished speaking, the electronic screen went off. At the same time, 60 spaceships appeared in the sky above Di Yao Academy.

A teacher came down from each spaceship. One of them looked like the leader and said, "Each spaceship can carry 1,100 people. You can choose your own instructor until the spaceship is full. Each person can choose according to their own needs. The majors will receive their own space equipment. In addition to the terminals and clothes you are wearing, each person is allowed to bring three personal belongings. You can store the other things later."

Seeing no one refuted, the teacher nodded with satisfaction.

Mu Qing and Wan Xiangxiang first went to receive their own professional storage containers. Wan Xiangxiang's storage container contained a certain amount of water, food, and some mecha parts and maintenance tools.

Mu Qing had a ration of water and food, as well as a common level three mecha.

It is impossible to live without meat. Mu Qing wanted to count the meat as a personal item, but of course, the staff refused mercilessly. That is a space of dried meat. Even if the space ring distributed is larger than his original one, it will still take up most of the space.

After being rejected, Mu Qing looked unhappy and could only vent his anger by eating dried meat like crazy. He couldn't just eat it in his stomach without taking it with him.

Finally, Mu Qing installed a long knife, which he was accustomed to using.

A packet of seeds mixed with a lot of fruit seeds.

The last thing is a box of condiments.

Wan Xiangxiang felt that he had nothing in particular to bring, so he simply brought some blank energy panels.

Energy panels are not allowed. But there is no problem with blank energy panels, but there is a prescribed quantity, and only ten are allowed to be carried, so Wanxiangxiang brought ten level three energy panels. Level four energy panels need to extract energy from other substances, which may be difficult in the wild. Yes, the third-level energy board is safer, and it can compress energy. The energy value may not be worse than the fourth-level energy board.

Wan Xiangxiang's second item is a ball of gold thread, which is the gold thread in the Yanyang Stone. This is the most suitable weapon to use. The gold thread can be integrated into his spiritual power, but at this time, he has to go through it first. It’s good to have a clear path.

The staff in charge of registration looked at him wrongly. Who would go to practice with a ball of silk thread? Are you still afraid of having to sew your clothes if they get torn? Of course, it's safe to bring weapons, but this is a private matter, and he can't interfere too much.

When Wan Xiangxiang took out a large pot with a diameter of one meter and two meters. The staff was not calm. I had to remind him: "Student, you are going for a trial, not for a picnic. It would be too much for you to bring this thing with you..." This staff member didn't know what to do.

Wan Xiangxiang was looked at with strange eyes by the staff, and felt a little embarrassed. He scratched his face in embarrassment and said, "That's all." He basically had no use for weapons. He knew neither swordsmanship nor swordsmanship, and it was not easy to carry weapons. It's better to use mental power thread and gold thread more easily.

Author's gossip:

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com