Chapter 191 The senior who inherited the family business

Jiang Jingnan looked so shy that Ding You couldn't even look at her: "Okay, okay, you're a coward, you're my Ding You's apprentice anyway, how can I take you out to meet people if you you're so girly?!"

After hearing Ding You's words, Jiang Jingnan's expression became a little more serious.

Mu Qing said, "I brought you some local specialties." He stuffed several bottles of high-level spiritual potions into Jiang Jingnan's hands, "This is a spiritual potion."

He took out another bag of charm crystals and said, "These are charm crystals for you to practice with. I also have the formula here for you to take a look at. Jiang Jingnan was stunned by his actions and hurriedly put these away." Souvenirs" accepted.

Ding You was stunned when he saw it, the mental potion! Even for him, a level 10 pharmacist, it would not be easy to get it! He quickly stepped forward and said: "Mu Qing! It's great that you can come out of the Disaster Planet safely. That bastard Qu Jin wanted to send you to the Disaster Planet. You don't know how worried I was!"

Mu Qing said: "It's nothing. I already knew I could come back from the Disaster Planet. I'm so good! But that bastard Qu Jin is really a bastard!" He wanted to beat him up, but after listening to Wan Wan Hibiki said that he was no match for a level 10 superpower yet, so he stopped thinking about it for the time being.

Ding You hurriedly echoed: "That's right! You are so awesome! You are so awesome, why don't we talk about something important?" He changed the subject stiffly and forcefully.

"What's the matter?" What can Ding You do with him?

Ding You said with a smile: "Mu Qing, do you still have the mental potion?"

Mu Yu took out one and said, "Yes, I'll give you one as a gift."

Ding You smiled even more happily: "Mu Qing, you are such a good young man! When you become more powerful, you will definitely beat that bastard Qu Jin to death. I support you!"

Mu Yi nodded with satisfaction.

Mu Yi wanted to go find Chen Loumeng from the cooking club, so he left first.

Jiang Jingnan still had work in hand and couldn't get away, so he had to say goodbye reluctantly.

Ding You saw his apprentice like this and asked, "Jingnan, why are you acting like this? Do you have a crush on this guy Mu Qing?"

Jiang Jingnan said speechlessly: "Master, you are overthinking. How is this possible?"

Ding Youcai didn't believe it and continued to persuade: "Mu Qing is not good at all. He is not that handsome. If you look at his simple brain and well-developed limbs, you will know that he is a man who doesn't understand the charm! Choose a boyfriend You can't choose this! And if someone already has a boyfriend, don't think about it^" Jiang Jingnan was shocked by his master: "You were praising him in front of him just now, but why did you change your attitude in the blink of an eye?" Ding. You Ye was a little embarrassed. Didn't he want to persuade his apprentice not to jump into the fire pit?

Jiang Jingnan didn't know how to explain it, he didn't mean that!

Mu Qing had contacted Chen Loumeng before, and Chen Loumeng was waiting for him in the cooking club.

Seeing Mu Qing's people, Chen Loumeng sighed and said, "Junior, you came back in time!" If it were ten days and a half later, I would never see you, senior sister, or me again. "

Mu Qing asked curiously: "What's wrong? Are you graduating?"

Chen Loumeng laughed heartily and said, "I haven't graduated yet. Let me tell you something secretly." She waved to Mu Qing to come closer.