Chapter 161 The Seed Obtained

Mu Qing took the space button and showed a silly smile: "No trouble, no trouble, you just want to give me a repair fee of 10 million crystal coins." Ding Ji suspected that he heard wrongly, and picked his ears: "What are you talking about?" ? "

Mu Qing said: I said you can just give me 10 million crystal coins, and I won’t charge any additional fees for my friend. "

Ding Ji's eyes widened: "What a blame! Why don't you go and grab it?" Ten million crystal coins were enough for him to buy a new level five mecha.

Mu Qing shook his head and said, "It's not expensive. Wan Xiangxiu's mecha doesn't count!" Aren't you an energy engineer? Energy engineers are all extremely rich. Are you reluctant to part with a mere ten million crystal coins? "

A mere ten million crystal coins? This man spoke so lightly! Energy engineers also consume materials, right? Energy engineers also have a failure rate, right? Ding Ji was unconvinced and said: "Who said that energy engineers must have crystal coins?"

Mu Qingcai ignored whether he had crystal coins or not: "Then do you want to repair this mecha?"

"You..." Ding Ji couldn't say anything, so he finally choked out: "I'll fix it!"

Mu Qing curled his lips and said: "You rich people, what you like most is to pretend to be poor! After all, don't you have to repair it?" Ding Ji: "..." For the sake of this man saving his life superior! Hold it!

Mu Qing handed the mecha into Wan Xiangxiang's hand: "Wan Xiang, it's up to you."

Wan Xiangxiang twitched his lips. Mu Qing was really confident in himself. He didn't ask himself if he could repair it first, just in case the mecha was seriously damaged and he couldn't repair it.

Of course Mu Qing wouldn't think that Wan Xiangxiang would have a level 5 mecha that couldn't be repaired! In his heart, he is omnipotent! In fact, the energy supply system was broken, which was not a problem for Wan Xiangxiang. Wan Xiangxiang also helped optimize the system. Wan Xiangxiang is still very satisfied with the final success. This energy supply will definitely be much smoother than before.

Mu Qing handed the mecha back to Ding Ji: "Pay with one hand and deliver with the other!"

Ding Ji transferred 10 million crystal coins to Mu Qing, but his heart still ached! After all, he is only a level five superpower, and there are not many places where he can earn crystal coins.

Ding Ji was an energy engineer and it was really dangerous to be alone in this place. In the end, he chose to stay with Mu Qing and the others first.

That night, the lights of the holy tower flashed again, and someone rang the bell. Ninety-nine times later, Wan Lianxiang's left eye saw the obvious trajectory of the entire aerial city. Countless spiritual patterns reflected each other, and then the lights in the entire city lit up.

Wan Xiangxiang felt a bright light in front of his eyes, and immediately opened the protective shield to wrap up several people. When he opened his eyes again, he had returned to the entrance of the Sacred Heart Center.

Jiang Jingnan was the first to react: "Huh? Are we out now? No need to go through that dark place?"

Mu Qing looked around and said, "Yes, he's back again."

Ding Ji didn't expect to be teleported out so quickly, and his face looked a little strange. If he had known it, he would have stopped repairing the mecha! That's 10 million crystal coins. How many energy panels does he have to make to get it back! Forget it, just think of it as repaying others for saving your life. What Ding Ji didn't know was how lucky he would be in the future to let Wan Xiang help him repair his mecha!