Chapter 153 The gap between

After escaping from the den of sharp-mouthed dumplings, the surrounding area became safer. Wan Xiangxiang took out the big pot and started cooking dinner. He cooked a lot of crystal spider meat and asked Mu Yi to induce some fruits and vegetables to enrich the table. On the diet.

After Mu Yu had eaten and drank enough, he asked Wan Xiangxiang, "Where should we go next?"

Wan Xiangxiang was helpless. It was time to think about their direction. The organizer really should give a hint, right? Is this how they entered the Sacred Heart Center in a state of confusion? There is no goal at all.

Wan Liangxiang said: "Let's see if there is anything valuable around us first!"

No one has entered here for a long time, and there are many high-level medicinal materials and ores! You should make a fortune after all, right?

A few people found various valuable things around. Every time at this time, Mu Qing lamented that he had the foresight to buy so many space rings.

Ten days later, we finally emerged from the jungle.

They did not forget the organizer's request and drew a map of the jungle they were walking in.

Wan Xiangxiang suddenly felt something, and his spiritual power was released to blend with the spiritual power coming from afar. This power pulled him in one direction, and then the two spiritual forces separated again, and Wan Xiangxiang also made clear his goal.

At this time, they were in a plain. Wan Xiangxiang pointed in one direction and said, "Let's go over there."

Wan Xiangxiang had a premonition that there would be unusual encounters there. In order to travel quickly, Wan Xiangxiang decided to take a mecha.

Jiang Jingnan also owns a mecha with wood attributes. He is not very skilled in controlling the mecha, but it is not difficult to use it to travel.

The group traveled for about three days and finally saw their destination from a distance.

Jiang Jingnan asked: "Is that a mirage?"

I saw a huge building complex standing in the mid-air in the distance. A huge tower suddenly stood in the center of the building complex. The huge tower surrounded the palace. The palace stretched out into a city. On both sides of the giant tower stood two huge statue. The creature depicted on the statue is of unknown species, and in Wan Lianxiang's memory, it has never been seen either on Earth or in the star field.

The tower is so majestic that it reaches into the sky! It can be seen that this city once had a glorious period, but it could not survive the baptism of time and had some signs of being invaded. However, this huge tower is still intact, and the whole tower exudes a simple atmosphere, and I don’t know how many years it has existed.

Mu Yu said: "No way! How can one see a mirage so clearly! It should be real."

Wan Xiangxiang could feel that this should be true, it was the things in the tower that were echoing, but he didn't know if other people felt this way. Then he said: "Let's go and take a look."

The few people continued to move forward. Even though the building complex seemed to be very close to them, they realized that the distance was really quite long as they hurried on. This mecha could go half a circle around the Emperor Star in half a day at full speed! Now go to the place you can see in front of you. They drove the mecha forward for a long time and didn't reach it!

If it weren't for the fact that the surrounding road sections weren't repeated, Wan Xiangxiang would have doubted whether they had hit the wall! Is this really a mirage? The two of them were stopped immediately. Keeping on the road was not the solution. I found an open place to rest for a while, and then thought about my next plan. It was obvious that moving forward was not a good idea.