Chapter 34 Three Seeds

Mu Qing's temperament is a bit straightforward. If he is allowed to develop, he will definitely attract trouble, but Wan Xiangxiang is reluctant to restrain him.

In addition, Mu Qing's native plant is the Thousand-Eating Vine. Although Maomao's attack power is not weak, with its bloodthirsty nature, it would be bad if it loses control and kills someone. Killing people is secondary. The main reason is that eating flesh and blood causes people to have bad reactions, and it is easy to be spread as evil.

First, you need a plant with a strong positive image.

The first plant, Wan Xiangxiang, chose the phototropic kumquat. This plant itself is full of positive energy, and the fruit it bears can remove negative attributes.

It has certain effects on internal injuries, external injuries, difficult and complicated diseases, etc. Even if it cannot be cured, it can be alleviated.

With this plant, Mu Qing can at least have both sides, and won't be afraid of losing friends.

The second plant needs to be a plant that can protect Mu Qing. Although Mu Qing is also very strong, he is still in his infancy. It is no problem to show his strength in front of ordinary people. If he encounters an expert, he probably won't be able to run away. .

So Wan Xiangxiang decided to choose a substitute tree seed for Mu Qing. This plant is actually an earth-type plant and can escape from the earth.

After being attacked, it can replace people with flowers and trees, and can instantly hide the person deep underground, and then use the branches to transform into that person's appearance, creating the illusion that the person is dead.

As long as he is not discovered, he can escape. Wan Xiangxiang feels that this plant is indeed magical. I wonder if the special characteristics of this plant have been discovered in the interstellar world.

The third one was a plant that could help Mu Qingjing improve his cultivation. Wan Xiangxiang chose the stuffed Jinguo.

Brewing Jinguo produces hundreds of fruits at a time, and of course it requires a lot of energy. The fruit can purify the body's strength, slowly remove impurities from the body, and tastes very sweet. This way, Mu Qing won't have to worry about running out of food when he's hungry. It's like killing three birds with one stone!

Wan Xiangxiang wandered among various plants and found the seeds he was looking for.

He wanted Mu Qing to come over and subdue him, but he found Mu Qing drooling over a bright red fruit.

Wan Liangxiang frowned, that was not a red apple! That is the highly poisonous Rakshasa fruit!

Wan Liangxiang pulled Mu Qing, who was getting closer and closer to the Rakshasa Fruit, and said, "What do you want to do?"

Mu Qing took a sip of saliva and pointed at the Rakshasa fruit: "That one looks delicious and smells so good! Can I have that one?"

Wanxiangxiang didn't smell any fragrance. After thinking about it for a while, I suddenly realized why.

Mu Qing's body is Qiandao Wood, which means he can absorb the abilities of other plants and turn them into his own.

This plant is so attractive to him, it is probably a plant that is very suitable for him, and combined with the ability of this fruit, it will be invulnerable to all poisons in the future, and Mu Qing's safety will be even greater.

Wan Xiangxiang decided to take away this fruit too.

The only remaining options are two.

Wan Xiangxiang took out the Rakshasa fruit, which was only the size of a fist, and put it into Mu Qing's arms. Mu Qing picked up the fruit, squinted her eyes in intoxication, took a deep breath of the aroma, and asked, "Can I eat it?" As he spoke, his saliva started to flow.

Wan Xiang nodded.

Mu Qing immediately put the fruit into his mouth and took a bite. The flesh inside was also bright red, which made his hair stand on end.

Mu Qing finished the fruit in a few mouthfuls, smacking his lips with some unfinished thoughts.

Wan Xiangxiang asked: "Are you feeling uncomfortable?"

Mu Qing shook his head: "No."

The next second his face began to glow with black. Don't ask why Mu Qing's face was so dark and he could still see black, because it was several times darker than Bao Qingtian's face!

Wan Xiangxiang was shocked, what is going on?

The black color began to spread throughout his body, and Mu Qing became a "black man".

Mu Qing was still unaware of his situation. Seeing Wan Xiangxiang's shocked face, he asked, "What's wrong? Why do you look like you've eaten shit?"

Wan Xiangxiang came back to his senses and asked, "Is there any discomfort?"

Mu Qing shook his head: "No, my whole body feels warm."

After saying that, Mu Qing's face turned red again, and Wan Xiangxiang didn't know what to say...

Before he could speak, it turned orange again...

Wan Xiangxiang: "..."

Mu Qing just changed one by one from black to red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple before returning to his normal skin color.

Only then did Wan Xiangxiang feel relieved.

He took out three seeds and asked Mu Qing to recognize them as their masters and subdue them. He first taught Mu Qing to draw a trace of blood as a medium, and then imprinted the seeds with his spiritual power, injecting his own powers into the seeds to accelerate their growth.

Of course, you can't input too much energy now, otherwise the seed will break out of the shell. If you want to find a time when it is not the time to break out of the shell, you have to wait until the seed is familiar with its breath before you can give it enough energy.

After doing this, Wan Xiangxiang asked him to put the seeds into the sea of ​​consciousness space, where Maomao usually stayed.

Mu Qing followed the instructions one by one and collected all three seeds.

Wan Liangxiang instructed: "From now on, you must use your spiritual power to feed them every day, so that they will get close to you in the future."

Mu Qing nodded to express his understanding.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com