Chapter 57: An explosion that has nothing to do with me

Mu Qing and Wanli often visited the mecha training club these days. Mu Qing did not mention the specific training they did to Wan Xiangxiang, and Wan Xiangxiang just thought he was fighting against Wanli mecha.

Mu Qing's ambition goes beyond this. He wants to become stronger. He doesn't want to be powerless when Wan Xiang encounters danger like in the dimensional space of the Origin Heart.

There are three main types of training that Mu Qing needs to do. The first is strength training, the second is speed training, and the third is gravity training.

Mu Qing and Wanli entered the gravity room. Mu Qing changed all his clothes before entering. I have to wear these clothes back at night, so I can't let them get ruined.

The gravity room is equivalent to a long corridor. The farther you go in, the stronger the gravity. The entire corridor is about 20 meters long.

Mu Qing walked forward step by step. It was very easy at the beginning, but the steps became heavier as he went inside. When he reached five meters, beads of sweat began to appear on his forehead, and his movements became slower.

Mu Qing moved in step by step with difficulty, and finally stopped at a depth of about seven meters. The heavy pressure at this time made it difficult for him to lift his arms.

Mu Qing still continued his movements, dancing his hands and feet, his movements were extremely slow and looked extremely weird.

The movements at this time are just a set of punches, but the pressure is too high and the movements are difficult.

Within a few minutes, blood beads began to appear on the surface of the skin, mixed with sweat, stimulating the whole body's senses.

Mu Qing has a wood-type superpower and has a strong self-healing ability. These days, he has also learned to use superpowers to heal himself.

The skin burst open little by little, and Mu Qing used his powers to repair the wound. Repeat until your skin adapts to the intense pressure and your movements begin to flow smoothly.

Six hours later.

Blood stains all over Mu Qing's body had solidified on the surface of his skin, even on his face.

Seeing that meal time is coming. Mu Qing moved his hands and feet and began to walk towards the outer layer.

Wan Li was wandering four or five meters away from the entrance, and he was no longer surprised to see Mu Qing's embarrassed appearance.

He is different from Mu Qing in that the wood type has self-healing ability and can only be trained outside. It is easy to damage the roots if Mu Qing is so tough.

Mu Qing greeted him: "I'm going back. Wan Xiang must have cooked some food. I'm starving to death." Mu Qing touched his somewhat dry belly.

Mu Qing took off his blood-soaked clothes. Under the pressure of gravity, the clothes became a little tattered. I went to the bathroom, took a shower, and put on the clothes I had changed out of before entering the gravity room.

Wanli also came out of the gravity room. Seeing that Mu Qing was about to leave, he followed him and said, "Hey! Let me have a meal too."

Mu Qing glared unkindly: "You actually want to steal meat from me!"

Wan Li: "Don't be like this, brother, isn't it just a few mouthfuls of meat? I'll buy some level four exotic beasts and bring them to your house another day!"

Mu Qing was disdainful: "You have no money, what can you do with only fifty crystal coins a month!"

Wanli didn't feel any embarrassment at all being exposed: "You can go hunting in two days, right? I can kill a few and bring them back to you!"