Chapter 132 Vending Machine No. 19

Although Gao Qi was tortured by the dark cuisine, he felt a little strange after not seeing Wanli for the past two days, so he simply sent Wanli a message.

Wan Li is in the exchange area with Mu Qing. No one bought the potion Mu Qing put in yesterday! Both of them were very frustrated, why no one bought it!

Wanli connected to the terminal and saw two dejected faces.

Gao Qi asked: "What's wrong?"

Wanli said: "The potion made by Mu Qing cannot be sold for some reason!"

Gao Qi: "Where are you?"

Wanli: "Where is the exchange area at the college."

Gao Qi: "You guys wait there for a while, I'll be there soon^" Gao Qi arrived at the exchange area and found Wanli Mu Qing and two other people. When he saw the potion they were talking about, he understood the crux: "You guys are testing the potion. Is it pure?”

Mu Qing asked doubtfully: "Does this need to be tested?" The potions he made were always 99% pure!

Gao Qi was ashamed: "Take out the potion first, and let's test the purity of the potion."

Several people returned to Mu Qing's house to test the potion. Gao Qi saw that the purity of the psychic agent put in for testing was 99%! He said, "Is this instrument broken?"

Mu Qing shook his head: "No."

Gao Qi: "How can it be 99% pure if it's not broken?"

Mu Qing found Gao Qi's words baffling: "It's originally 99% pure!"

Gao Qi immediately wanted to buy out these potions and said, "Can you sell me these potions?"

Mu Qing: "Do you have any points?"

Gao Qi: "..." He really doesn't have this.

The last few people went to the exchange area and marked the price and purity. However, their 99% pure potion is so shocking that not many people believe it! There was a second-year student who saw that the purity was 99% and was a little skeptical. The points he could save this year were only a few million. Psychic potions are potions that can be used by level 1 to 8 psychics. Blood Essence is a thing It's rare to find, and the corresponding psychic potion is also very expensive!

If the purity was really 99%, 300,000 points would be a good deal. This man decided to take a gamble and bought one.

After returning to the dormitory, he drank the potion and practiced.

The next day, Mu Qing and Wanli discovered that the five bottles of spiritual potion put in the vending machine had been sold out.

Mu Yu nodded: "It seems that Gao Qi's words are quite reasonable. We have earned 1.5 million points so quickly! This is how potions earn points!"

When Wan Li heard Mu Wei's praise of Gao Qi, he instantly felt a sense of pride.

Mu Yu put in five more bottles of psychic potion.

In Di Yao's forum, a post became popular within a day.

[Title: Let me tell you the truth behind the so-called 99X purity potion]

When people see a title like this, they will subconsciously want to vomit. A potion with a purity of 9 or more? It’s impossible! Who is coming out to brag?

But when people saw the title, they still couldn't help but click in to check it out, and the browsing volume soared at an extremely fast rate.

The content is as follows: Just after I came back from my mission, I went to the exchange area of ​​the college to sell my things. I passed by a vending machine. Guess what I saw?