Chapter 150 The Holy Gate is about to open

Putting aside this small episode on the Internet, the testers were shocked when they saw this result. After all, this star field is so big, it is not impossible for one or two geniuses to produce one or two bottles of high-purity medicine. .

Every 1% increase in purity between 90?4 and 100?4 adds 100 points, and the inspector gave Mu Qing 800 points.

Then another bottle was tested and the result was still 98% pure. After testing all the medicines, they were all 98% pure!

The tester said to Mu Yi: "Sorry! This testing instrument may be broken. I'll go get another one first." It is very possible that one bottle has a purity of 98%, and two bottles with a purity of 9% can also be said to be a coincidence. , the purity of each bottle is 98%, that is simply impossible! The test equipment must be broken.

At this time, the people in the live broadcast room breathed a sigh of relief.

"It turns out that the testing equipment is broken! I said how could a potion made like that be 98% pure! The organizer is so careless! Even the testing equipment is broken!"

Everyone agreed with this view and accused the organizer of being careless! A lot of moisture! Some people even say that the funds for purchasing instruments and repairing them have been embezzled!

The staff quickly got back the new equipment and prepared to test Mu Qing's potion again.

Mu Qing didn't care, since he had controlled the purity anyway, and no matter how he tested it, it would only be 98X pure.

The tester picked up a bottle of medicine and put a drop into the instrument for testing. It showed that the purity was still 98%! The tester cursed secretly! What bastard even embezzled the funds to purchase testing equipment! This is being broadcast live on all superpower star networks! This caused him to lose face in front of all the interstellar people. He put down the test tube in his hand and said with an embarrassed smile: "Sorry, I'll go get another one. I've been back to Nantian in the past few days. The machine may have been damaged due to moisture."

It’s strange that someone would duplicate such a poor excuse! The entire eighteenth generation of the organizer’s ancestors has been scolded all over the internet! By the way, the tester was also scolded.

The tester was also very helpless! He is just a small employee, how can he know the twists and turns among the upper levels!

The tester who took back another instrument wiped the sweat from his forehead. This time the instrument must be normal! He had already tested it with other potions.

"The test equipment must be good this time. I have tested other medicines before coming here, and the data are all normal." The tester said with a smile.

The tester just felt that he was unlucky. So many instruments were good, but the two he got were broken!

Mu Yu nodded and indicated that he could continue the test. The tester tested again and still got a 98% result! Finally I couldn't help but open my eyes wide!

"What's going on? Didn't you say there's no problem? Why is it still 98% pure?"

"Are you stupid? This is of course because this potion is originally 98% pure! It's unbelievable! Oh my god! I must not have woken up yet! So many potions are actually 98% pure!"

The testers were shocked! It’s not your own problem, nor is it the testing equipment’s problem! This boy actually produced 73 bottles of potions, all of which were 98% pure! If it weren't for the live broadcast on the entire Internet, he would have put a knife to this man's neck and asked how the potion was made!