Chapter 118 The Cause of the Riot

One student was hesitant to speak, and finally remained silent. After all, no one is willing to risk their own lives to save others.

Wan Xiangxiang thought about it and felt that he had no chance to fight. Although he didn't pay attention to who the injured person was, he was still a companion who came together. He would save him if he could.

No longer holding back at the moment, a few golden threads spilled out from the mecha's fingers, cutting the surrounding star beasts into several pieces, and then faced the sixth-level star beast! Golden threads dance! He wanted to cut off the claws of the star beast suppressing the mecha, but unfortunately the alien beast's skin was much harder than Wan Xiangxiang imagined! There was only a slight cut left, and it was impossible to cut it off.

Fortunately, the star beast still let go of its claws because of the pain. Wan Xiangxiang wrapped the mecha with his mental power, threw him next to Yi Zeyun and others, and said that after Mu Qing and I are done, you can leave first. Mu Qing said: "Mu Qing, put Yuanyuan down."

Mu Yu complied and asked Yuanyuan to get off the mecha.

Wan Xiangxiang asked Yuanyuan to attack in the direction of Yi Zeyun and the others. Yuanyuan took off her right glove, and her right hand instantly evolved into the shape of a cannon, gathering most of her energy towards the direction designated by Wan Xiangxiang. The direction blasted an energy cannon. Due to the huge recoil of the energy cannon, Yuanyuan slid back two meters.

The direction in which the round energy cannon attacked instantly opened a gap!

"Let's go!" Wan Xiangxiang shouted.

Yi Zeyun had no time to be shocked by Yuanyuan's power. The mecha grabbed the injured person and led everyone to escape from the encirclement.

It’s not that Wan Xiangxiang can’t escape with him, but after seeing the corpse of the star beast, he really can’t bear to let it go!

He simply stayed with Mu Qing to deal with the aftermath. He was not willing to share the results of his battle with others in the end. It was better for him and Mu Qing to keep it to themselves!

Wan Xiangxiang went on a killing spree, and Mu Qing also released Maomao. Maomao was very excited to see so much food. Wan Xiangxiang saw that this situation was not good, and quickly asked Mu Qing to use the substitute wood to collect all the strange beasts on the ground.

Mu Qing saw the look on Maomao's mouth and realized that Maomao was trying to compete with him for meat! He hurriedly wrapped up the corpses of the star beasts and dragged them underground and brought them to him, and then put all the star beasts into his space ring.

Maomao began to kill on a killing spree, and the branches and vines grew overwhelmingly. Some low-level star beasts did not even have a chance to break free, and were sucked directly until only their skeletons were left.

Mu Yin looked at Yuanyuan's posture and secretly rejoiced. Fortunately, he had collected most of the alien beasts, otherwise he would have really suffered a big loss this time. After dealing with all the alien beasts in this area, the two got off the mecha and used The stand-in wood enveloped both of them and sank into the ground. Avoid the star beasts that will gather again.

Wan Xiangxiang used his mental power to check the situation and found that these star beasts were not coming towards them, but the direction they were in happened to be the place where the star beasts must pass. There seemed to be something attracting them, and they were all heading towards Go in one direction.

On the other side, Yi Zeyun's group of people who had escaped were rushing to the garrison.

At that time, Wan Xiangxiang didn't notice that the person he rescued was Zhang Lei, who had ridiculed them before. At this time, Zhang Jing's face turned pale due to excessive blood loss.