wedding

Here two persons are standing in the asile as
today is their marriage which their parents decided... The two persons didn't like this marriage because this f some personal issues... Just like it was forced marriage to them where their parents decided and they accepted it because of their parents desires...They all know eachothers from childhood.... They are in same university same class but don't know eachothers that much because they are introvert never talk two anyone their character is also like same but the elder one is short temper more than the younger this is their family was thinking but not know anything about them... As all their family and friends are here to attend it .... It like not any luxurious marriage because they are still studying so their family only contact their marriage with Family and their some friends after their graduation only they will announce their proper marriage.... So let's see...

Prt- do you Kim Taehyung take Jeon Jungkook has your lawful wedded husband.

Tae- (with cold face) yes I do.

Prt- do you Jeon Jungkook take Kim Taehyung has your lawful wedded husband.

Jk- (no expression) yes I do.

Prt- you may kiss now and seal your soul together.

That's it their heart skip a bit after hearing kiss.. two of them look at eachother with nothing they two look at their parents who nodded with happy smile make them happy while tae look at kookie who looking at his family with his emotionless face make him come to know that he don't like this marriage still he can't do anything because of his parents happy face... He took a deep breath and look at his soulmate who give him small nod with smiling face make him look at kookie and hold his arms around kookie waist and pull more closer who gasp at the sudden action still look like a adorable bunny while tae smile a bit but he suddenly make a poker face and look at kookie who already see the small smile and lost at that handsome face but his eyes widen when a pair of lips touch his lips make his legs get weak but he hold tae collar for support but as soon as tae back away make his heart hurt which he also don't know why he is feeling this... As the marriage done all went to Kim Mansion where their families and hyungs are already living.

So let me introduce them...
The no. one business man Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin... whole South Korea knows them as a powerful couples and their elders son Kim Yoongi who is the new CEO of Kim corporation while married to his childhood love park Jimin now Kim Jimin and elder daughter Jung Yoonji yoongi's twin sister and she is married to Jung Hoseok who is CEO of jung industry and lastly their younger son who is still studying in University the great Kim Taehyung who everyone crazy about him... he is just like a childish and charming one but one incident make him lost his smile and now he was a cold one like a tiger who didn't let anyone come near to him or touch him...

The next family Mr and Mrs Jeon they are the second famous business corporation in South Korea as Namjoon and Mr Jeon are childhood friends and business partners also... They have two son's one is Bogum who is the new CEO Jeon enterprise married to his bestfriend and lover Jisoo and the younger child who is a shy person and also a strong boy Jeon Jungkook who is  a boxer also... only comfortable with his parents and his two crack head cousins name enwoo and mingyu .... they are best friends also... Now back to the stories...

Jin- welcome my babies (he hug them and kiss their forehead).

Rm- welcome our cute little kookie, now own this is your real home (while hug kookie who also hug and nodded his head and rm hug tae who didn't hug and directly goes to his room make kookie confused but he struggle and went behind)

Yg- (from his room) mochi come and Change your clothes, baby....

Jin- chimmy where you lost Suga is calling you (while looking at jm who lost in his own thoughts but come back when Yoonji shock him)