The end...

Next morning kookie is the one who wake up first he look up to see his hubby was sleeping while hugging him more tightly... he smile and peck tae's forehead and lips.. he about to sit but tae quickly pull him who fall on tae's hard chest... kookie look at tae with his bambi eyes who still didn't open his eyes..

Jk- hubby leave me I want to go... (he started to wiggling) hubby what are you doing leave me..
Tae- just some more time bun.. (he said and hugg him more tightly then again sleep)
Jk- hubby can I say something... (Tae -hmmmm) I know we are going through a worst situation but you know jin eomma was so sad and worried about you... You didn't talk with him in this two years properly, he really miss you hubby don't be like this atleast with him.. he was really hurt after you didn't spend your time with him and didn't give any attention please hubby don't hurt him  more it's really painful for him to entire the pain.... (jk said and look at tae who still close his eyes jk sigh and about to get up but tae flip their position and hover over him before he can process anything tae started to kiss him passionately who also kiss him soon enough the room full of filled with kook's sweet moan and tae's groan, after having each of them for 1 hour tae take kookie inside the bathroom and started to take shower....)

It's been evening they all come back from university as everyone went to their own bedroom after fresh up they all are in living room as jin was in his room checking some important files as he also helping his husband in company... His full attention was on the files but he sense someone was standing near the door he look up to only witness his bear was standing there with his cold face... his eyes get teary after thinking about his son's condition which he failed to notice..

He signal tae to come who didn't wait and hugg his eomma more tightly while his tears started to fall after feeling the secure warm of his angel....
Tae- I miss you angel.... (he wishper as Jin's eyes are also shedding some painful tears..) I'm sorry for avoiding you ... I'm afraid to face you eomma.. (Jin tighten the hugg afterall he was taking his baby in his embrace after 2 years it's really feeling happy.. ) I'm sorry to hide everything from you... (Yes Namjoon told to tae jin come to know everything...) I'm afraid you will hate me eomma
Jin- if you will do right or wrong your eomma can't hate you baby... You will do anything wrong your eomma is here to make it right... don't worry whatever happened I will not leave you alone... Your eomma always with you like your shadow bear... Your my half part baby how can you think I will hate my own life.. I raised you bear I know how you see everyone and respect them.. and I know you love your bun more than anything you can't hurt him tiger.. you should tell everything to me from the strat then it will not be happened bear.. you know your eomma will make everything right.. (tae nodded) then why baby...
Tae- I just afraid for everything... (he said in his low deep voice as jin can sense the pian in his baby's voice he hugg him who put his head on his eomma lap and close his eyes after feeling his eomma's warm embrace.. jin started to caress his baby bear hair... ) I LOVE YOU ANGEL MORE THAN ANYTHING.... (he said as jin smile with his teary eyes, how much he miss his bear this much closer... who didn't even sleep when his eomma didn't stroke his head, who only eat food after his eomma feed, who only want his eommaa attention whatever happened.. he miss everything of his tiger...)

On other side everyone was staring at the eomma ands son's emotional talk and their love which make them also feel hurt.. they all left after giving space to them...

It's been 5 years everything changed now everything went like old, like tae change'his cold behaviour and now he was their sweet and bubbly bear as you can say his bun changed him like before, tae's depression also not that much worst before he started to come out from that State afterall it's not that much easy to come out from that worst condition but kook always take care of him and his eomma also there for him to give strength... They all are so happy now and taekookmin already graduated and tae takeover their another company as kookie join as his secretary... And for yn and Minho they are now in their worst situation as they already drifted in to depression still rm and yoongi did leave them.. they are still in their secret godown....

Now look what is taekook is doing....
Jk- Kim fu*king Taehyung I gave you more than 5 min of time still you can't make it fast... (he yelled at angrily as sitting on the chair which placed on the dinning table) if you didn't come out within 2 second then see what I can do... (tae hurrily of the stove and run from the kitchen while he was fully cover with sweat..)
Tae- bun please give me 10 min I will make it fast... (he said in worriedly)
Jk- no you already taken half and hour and you leave me here all alone you didn't come once to check me... (he said and started to sniff as his tears are slightly coming tae get panic and hurrily hugg his bun who is now at the verge of crying)
Tae- baby bun sorry please forgive hubby.. I will make your favourite banana milkshake please bun stop crying....
Jk- (sparkle eyes) really you make...
Tae- hmmm (he nodded happily, don't worry jk was 8 month pregnant that's why he was doing like this he have a high level of mood swings poor tae have to take care of it every second)

??- kookie.... (A small little pluffy ball come while running as taekook smile at the cute bub and tae take him in his embrace...) I miss you kookie...
Jk- ohh my baby Prince mamma miss my little tiger soo much... (he said and get up from the chair and hugg his little tiger and kiss his cheeks who also kiss whole face while giggling as tae was admiring the eomma and son with his heart eyes... )
Taegukk- mamma I'm so hungry give me something then I will say whatever happened on my class..
Tae- baby you go and fresh up at the mean time papa will make something to full you little tummy... (he kiss his cheeks)
Gukk- ok I will come after fresh up... (he look at kook big tummy) my angel Princess I will come soon ok then your oppa will tell everything, wait for your oppa love you.... (he kiss kookie big tummy and run to his grandparents room as he want to meet his grandma.. )
Tae- he really love his baby sister more than anything even she born or not...
Jk- what if this is not a girl its a boy...
Tae- then also he will love but still we want a princess.... (he said kiss kookie big tummy and kiss his lips passionately who also kiss him..)

It's already night as kookie was laying tae was looking at his office files...
Jk- hubby come I'm so sleepy....my hip is literally paining... (he pout as tae look at him with his sweet smile...)
Tae- just one second bun.... (he said and close the laptop and placed everything inside his cupboard later came near to jk who hugg him as he look aat his baby and kiss his baby forehead as he peck his lips but our bunny make it as a passionate kiss...they broke the kiss and kookie laid while put his head on his hubby's lap as Tae started to massage his hip who close his eyes but tae look at the door where a small creature was peeking his head time to time... he smile and call his baby...

Tae- gukki come come... (gukk come fastly and sit near to tae as jk open his eyes to see his son was sitting near his pappa...)
Gukk- taetae I can't sleep... (he said with a pout tae peck his cheeks)
Tae- why my baby can't sleep...
Gukk- I want to sleep with kookie.... (he laid next to kookie who kiss his cheeks while hugging him but he can't hugg him tightly because of the big bumb but gukk hug his neck while putting his head on his Papa's lap who smile at his two babies and kiss their forehead as they sleep like that... After one month kookie gave brith to a baby girl as now taekook Family fully completed.....

The end.....
Do you guys like it I know it's not that much good story but still I hardwork to gave a good story... I will come with my new ff bye guys tomorrow I will post my new ff 'MY HIDDED FEELINGS..' think you all will like that ff... Bye guys have a happy and nice day for all of you....
Purple you......💜💚