I fall for him once again

As it's lunch time today evening is their university have a basketball match.... So enwoo and min was in the changing room before match they have to practice as jk also with them for motivation... This two idiots only want their baby bunny motivation in every situation because this trio always together from childhood never leave eachother.. that much bond they have....

Ew- look bunny today I'm the star in the ground..
(he said with proud smile..)
Mg- come to the earth idiot.. our brother in law  is there so no one will look at you once... (Enwoo pout) you know bunny your hubby have somany fans as everyone was head over heels to your husband... But you don't get any jelous ok he never look at anyone or give any fuck to any girls' or boys....
Ew- because his eyes always fix on his baby bun...
Jk- (become red tomato face) yaaa stop it or I will throw this water on your face....
Mg- bun look at there who is coming...
They look back and see tae was coming with Jimin , jk's eyes always lost whenever he see tae infront of him.....
Ew- bro come we can go to see rose...
Mg- (confused) why ....
Ew- ya you said you want to see her before our match or else she will punch you again...
Mg- ohh isn't it your saying this to meet lisa... Yaa bro I know your fool from birth but don't make me fool... just split you want to see her...
Ew- yaa it's the truth' are you coming or not...
He walk away as min also follow him not knowing  behind a lost bunny is looking at the tiger....

As tae and jm come and see jk was looking at tae, tae just ignore and went to take his dress to change as jm wave his hands to jk who was already lost in his tiger...
Jm- I think I'm thrid wheeler here, this bunny always lost his own world when he see this tiger... haaa I should go and call my kitty, he must be waiting for my call... (he left after saying bye to tae....)

Here jk was so lost in his husband who is removing his shirt and make half naked which cause our bunny whole face become red seeing tae's well built body looking like a hot meal infront of the hungry Bunny.... thinking all this he forgot that tae is already standing infront of him because everyone left from there for practice, as tae and jk was only there , so tae come infront of his baby bun who is looking at him with his lust and love filled eyes which make him lost his control but he don't want to repeat his mistake once again in his life....

Tae- are you done looking at me like this... (he sad making jk come out from his fantacy world and look at tae who is so close to him, his breath hitched, seeing a half naked tae looking at him with his intense gaze.. he blink his eyes...)
Jk- m- me, no I ju-- just lost my mind....
Tae- in me... (he said and move towards jk who stepping back with his shivering legs... This boy always make him weak infront of him with his deep eyes) tell me are you lost because of me.. (he again said with his deep husky voice)
Jk- w-what are you doing hubby..
Tae- huh, hubby.... (Jk hit the wall as tae cage him in his arms) tell baby bun.. I'm your hubby.. (he said in jk's ear which make Shiver Send to his every body... tae Lick jk's ears who moan at the sensation as tae lick his sensitive part which tae always know and make him like this...)
Jk- hubby.... Please stop I want to go... (he said with his weak voice as tae kiss his neck give him some hickeys all over his neck as jk started to moan.. hearing the moan tae's all control vanish he smash his lips with jk kissing him aggressively at hungrily... he back away and trail his lips to jk's jawline kissing him softly making there red colour who also pulling him more closer by his hair... as a long make out section still tae didn't get any satisfied but he stop at the moment when some flashback hit his head...

***
??- tae you raped him... How can you do that to your love.. you said you love him then why you r*pe him tae....
??- if you go near to him then he will kill himself.. back of from that innocent boy tae...
??- I will not forgive you hyung... you betrayed me, I lost my everything, please don't come again
??- tae if you will do like this then you will lost her also....
??- tae I love you... Please give a chance I will heal every pain... please leave him and come to me...
??- I'm a fool for trust you hyung... I'm a fool for loving you more than anything... if you come again infront of me then forgot that once you see me.... I love you....

***
Tae- haaa...... (Tae back away with angrily)
Jk- hubby what happened tell me please hubby... Jk become tensed he look at tae who is sweating badly he about to touch tae who yank his hand and run away....) hubby .... What happened to you.. please stop... (he about follow him but tae stop him and say don't follow me...)

Tae come to rooftop while running, he was breathing heavily as his whole body was sweating badly, tae take his phone and call Jimin who take within a second...
On call...
Jm- bear what happened?.. (worried)
Tae- chi-m chimmy tab--let tablet.... please come fast I'm ro- o-- rooftop... (he cut the call while breathing heavily as Jimin come fast, seeing tae like this he became more panic... he take the tablet and give to tae who gulp and drink the water as jm give to him, here jm was crying more badly as patting tae's back who comedown while putting his head in jm's lap who crying silently....)
Jm- bear want to see Suga hyung...
Tae- noo I'm ok hyung, don't call hyungiee he will more worry after knowing this...
Jm- are you ok....
Tae-hmmm.... (after 20 min tae calm down as they come to dressing room where they see jk was sitting there with red puffy eyes...)

Jk see tae coming with chim and run as he jumb on tae who catch him securely... jk look at tae and kiss his whole face as his tears doesn't stop...
Jk- what happened to you, why are you running away from me like this....
Tae- stop crying bun... your hurting me more... (He said and wipe his face and kiss his forehead who close his eyes feeling the lips..)
Jm- don't worry kookie he was fine... tae your match will started after 30 min... Go and change your dress...( tae nodded and make kookie stand up because he was still in tae's arms... After 5 min they left to basketball court where everyone was waiting for tae as he is the captain in his group...

Ew- hyung come fast we are waiting for you....
Enwoo cream from the ground tae just nodded and run to the ground as jikook sit on their seat where rose and Lisa already sitting...

After 30 min the match started as usual tae's team win afterall tae is a basketball champion... tae come from there as he was sweating... he saw jk was coming with water with a happy face but it vanished when a girl come to tae and handover the water....
Girl- oppaa please drink this... (she said with a happy smile as tae look at her with cold face, the girl again said and give the water to tae who look her behind were a jelous bunny was standing there with burning in anger... he just chuckle at the jelous baby... he make the way towards his bunny totally ignoring the girl who is looking at tae back with sad face....as tae come and take the water from his bunny... )

Tae- are you that much jelous... (he said and gulp the water...)
Jk- me... (wide eyes) noo why I will be jelous as you have somany fan girls and fan boys... Why should I will be jelous... (he said as wipe tae's sweat totally ignoring the eyes contact... tae just chuckle at his pouty baby...)
Tae- ok I should change the dress... You go and give the water to my brother in law's.... (he said and left from there as jk look at his cousins....)

Helloo everyone happy New year.....
I Purple you...... 💜💚

To be continued........