lost our first kiss

Tae- you remember when we lost our first kiss...
****
When tae was 18 and kookie was 16 years old when jk come to tae's house to visit his only favourite jin eomma, as their house was near so they can come whenever they want.... Kookie come behind a irritated mingyu and non speechless enwoo also coming... kookie enter inside the living room were jen and Jimin was fighting and rose was giggling were yoongi was sleeping and bogum was trying to waking up yoongi.. as  it's not a new thing for them, he directly run to the kitchen where jin is cooking he hugg and claim the kitchen counter where jin give a warmth smile and kiss his forehead..

Jk- eomma you know today I practice a new boxing skill... first I was so afraid, that how master and other senior hyungs are doing its easily, I think I can't do that (he pout).. but I encourage myself and practice it somany time eomma... (he said with his cute voice make jin cooed at the little bunny)
Jin- I know my little one do the best... for your hardwork eomma make a chocolate cake for my little bunny.. (he said as jk giggle..)
Jk- where is taetae eomma.. is he was sleeping like Suga hyung...
Jin- no baby he just come home after his basketball practice.. go and call him he must be freshing up... (Jin said make jk wide eyes he know he will go to tae's room then it will creat more problem to him because of the naughty tiger.... he nodded cutely and run to tae's room)

Jk come inside like a thief, who searching to stole something in the room, as he enter but suddenly someone pinned him the door make him gasp at the sudden action.... he look up and see a dark blue ocean eyes was looking at his big bambi doe eyes make his legs tremble...
Tae- just stop looking at me like this baby bun... Your this big bambi eyes will kill me one day... (he said as jk look down with his red burning cheeks) why are you here.... (he raise his eyes browse as he know jk will not come his room alone..)
Jk- e-eomma said to c-all you... (he said with shuttering afterall he know what will come next... Like that next tae place a soft kiss on jk's neck as a muffle moan come from his mouth... tae's gaze come to his favorite spot the mole under his lips which always a weakness for him he lick the mole and placed a soft kiss before sucking them make red colour all over his mole and tae peck his lips and look directly in jk's eyes who already staring at him with his not blinking doe eyes..)
Tae- bun I waited for as long now can't take this anymore after seeing your this big bambi eyes..
Jk- what are you saying tige.....(cut off by a pair of lips kissing his rose soft Petal lips make jk wide his eyes... as tae always peck his lips but he didn't think tae will kiss him this passionately... he moan when tae bit his lips... As he kiss back but tae never enter his tongue inside jk's mouth just moving their lips as he don't want to cross his limits as jk only 16 so he don't want do that... he break the kiss and look at his bun who is breathing heavily with his messy hair... tae peck his lips multiple times but a knock appear on his door make him more irritated as jk giggle softly..

 tae peck his lips multiple times but a knock appear on his door make him more irritated as jk giggle softly

Jm- yaa idiot alien looking human come fast Jin eomma is calling.... (he said as left because he know that jk was inside with tae... A supporting bestfriend jm and Jen always there with tae... no as a bestfriend like his 2 souls....)
Tae- go bun I will come.... (kookie nodded) but don't forget now on I will kiss you like this, now on I will not only peck your this petals ... I want this petals more and this taste is my favourite fruit strawberry....
Jk- leave me tiger.... (He said with his cute anger voice as tae once again peck his lips and jk left..)

****
Now present...  Tae was kissing until his bun choke on his breath as jk was hitting tae chest and saying...)
Jk- leave me.... (but our strong tiger hold his two tiny arms and put it on above his head by one and hold his tiny waste with another hand and said with his husky voice...)
Tae- your mine Mrs kim.... (The kiss become more tempting which make our little tiger to wake up but tae control and broke the kiss......)

Tae- (breathing heavily) I want to fuck you here.. but I don't want to ruin your innocence Mrs Kim..
Jk- I'm Jeon for God sake Kim.... (he said with his angry voice...)
Tae- why Mrs Kim was so angry today... Is anything bothering in your little brain...
Jk- leave me you idiot tiger... I want to go... (he said while griping tae's hands free from his body.)
Tae- seeing your angry cute pouty face make my little tiger to wake up but I don't want to cross my limits bun.... (he said peck jk's lips and free his grip from jk's waist... loosing the lack of warmth from his waist he pout angrily... He scoff his legs and left while cursing tae who chuckle at his baby Bunny's cute behaviour....)

As kookie come and sit beside jisoo and Yoonji and started to eat his food that's when tae come from nowhere... As everyone look at tae but tae directly went to canteen counter and buy something and come back... he went to jk and bend down who was sitting silently but jk's breath hitched when tae's hot breath touch his neck as tae put the banana milkshake infront of kookie and wishper something...
Tae- drink this Mrs Kim.... (he said with his husky voice and placed a soft kiss on jk's neck who's breath stop at the moment as everyone was busy with talking and fighting with eachother... tae left and sit beside bogum and Jennie... he take his phone and started to scroll...  as jen take the food and started to feed tae... because it's her daily routine to feed her bear.. as jen and jm is the one who always feed tae when jin is not there... tae doesn't like to eat with his own because jin always feed him while running behind tae...)

Now evening they come to their home afterall today is a triggering day for them... The match and somany assignment and flirting with the new freshers....
Tae directly run to the kitchen and hugg jin from behind and started to kiss his cheeks multiple times who smile at his baby bear cuteness... As tae is now 20 years still he want his eomma attention nothing else... he always like this in childhood to this moment... As jin love this the most in his baby bear because his bear always want his attention if everyone presented there also it's not a problem but his baby only want him... As that's make Namjoon more jelous also but he also love his wife and baby moment's....

??- Jin hyung.... (A man come inside the living room while fumming in anger as jen and chim hide behind yoongi... Jin come after hearing his brother loud voice as tae follow jin like a puppy he hide behind jin and look at other two who is behind yoongi... As Yoonji and jisoo also come from their room...)
Jin- Jae what happened... (he asked with confused)
Mr Park- Huh.. What happened..? Ask this 3 idiots what they did today....
As jin look at jen and chim who is hidding behind yoongi as jin look at his bear who quickly run and held yoongi's arms with a puppy eyes... which yoongi give a done look afterall who never fall for the puppy eyes...
Jin- What you both done today.... (he said with his angry voice........)

To be continued...........