Lost his sense

Two days after today is the big day as their uni have contacted a couples party... everyone come with their pair of couples.. some are come with their friends as they don't have anyone... Like that everyone was on the party but our taekook was still didn't come.. let's look what's the horny tiger was doing with his baby bun...

Jk- hmm... Mmm... Tiger... Please stop.. (he was moaning mess as tae was sucking his neck..as seeing kookie wearing a beautiful and sexy dress make the hungry tiger wake up and dragg him to the washroom as started to kiss him....)
Tae- why you are like this... always kill me with your beauty... I always want to live like normal but you never allow me to live like peacefull after making me like this... (he said and kiss jk's lips ) bun I don't want to cross my line.. I want to make love with you... (Jk eyes widen) but I will make you fully mine when you became Mrs Kim... The great Kim Taehyung wife Kim Jungkook.... I will not live you that night our special night... (he look at jk who is breathing heavily as his whole face was red after hearing tae's words...) Now go bun I will come afterall your mine partner....
Jk- leave me.. who siad I will be your partner I will go with Enwoo...
Tae- (Smrik) he already went with my baby jen..
Jk- haaa that idiot always make me low... (he curse enwoo and left from there as tae solve his problem.. (you know what I'm telling) as he also went to the party as welcome by yn who hugg and make tae come with her... but tae's eyes was only searching his baby bun who is talking with mingyu and jisoo...

He leave yn alone and directly come and sit near to kookie who didn't look at him and talking with them which make tae more irritated.... That's when yn come and said..
Yn- tae come with me I want to dance with you.. (she said and look at tae who didn't paid any attention..) bear please come.. (tae look at her and again look at his bun who didn't care about his existence make him pissed off he take yn and went to dance floor which make kookie more anger he look at tae and yn how tae was dancing with yn sexily... the double bunny mode on now he glare at tae who wink looking at him... but tae want to take the revange because his bun didn't give any attention to him... tae was so in to dance that he didn't notice yn already left and come with a drink as tae take the glass and started to drink while dancing not knowing what yn mixed in the drink...after 10 min tae started to breath heavily.. he was sweating badly don't know what happened he was so messed up now.. he excuse yn and left to washroom as yn follow him but one hand hold her make her look at back with wide eyes..it was Jennie...
Jen- where are you going yn... (she asked with confused face'...)
Yn- I just want to go washroom... (Said with nervous)
Jen- in boys washroom... (She point at the board and look at yn who is sweating..)
Yn- ohh sorry being hurry I forgot to read that...
Jen-ok come I also want to go washroom, come come... (she dragg yn with her as now yn have no other option she can't  tell lies to jen and she don't want her plan come flop as jen will come to know this then today is yn death'.. no one can beat against jen when she was angry mode she will immediately know that yn is lying or not... so she went with Jen... Not knowing what is happening inside the washroom.....

On otherside tae immediately come to the washroom while sweating, his lower part was paining badly... he don't know what to do.. now he only think if his bun was here then he can fuck him... But his heart not want to make his bun uncomfortable... he try to reduce the pain but no use... he wash his face with cold water but nothing happens to him... that the washroom door open his bun come inside, seeing tae this bad condition jk run and hold him who is going to fall because the drug was effecting him badly.. he look at his bun with red eyes.. as jk was look at him with his teary eyes...
Tae- bun please go from here... I will loose my control for sometimes, I can't make you hurt bun, please leave from here as soon please... (He said his weak voice...)
Jk- no no hyungie I will not go, how can I go when your condition is this much worst, hyung please come with me , I will tell to Suga hyung please come... (he try to drag him )
Tae- bun it's not your thinking please leave from here.... (he plead but jk stubborn behaviour.. make him stay with tae, who is loosing his all control over his body part, as the drug was badly effecting his body... he look at jk who is holding him... )
Jk- come with me...
Tae- sorry bun please forgive me....

Tae look at jk and smash his lips on him, who didn't flinch but his all body get numb when tae try to put his hand inside his dress, as tae never ever do something like that, whatever tae do with him it's all have a limits but today jk feeling something different, he see how tae was sweating and hot at the same time... He also don't know what should he do now... tae was kissing him hungrily, jk hold him more tightly and try to broke the kiss but tae was so stronger than him, some how jk make broke the kiss and make the way towards the VIP room, as the party was held in Kim's hotel so tae and jk knows everything about the hotel.... Jk come and make tae laid the bed as tae is somuch weak before he can go tae pull him who landed on tae's hard chest make jk wide his eyes in horror when tae flip their position and tae hover over him started to kiss him.....as jk try to push but nothing is happening here... his tears roll down in his beautiful big bambi eyes.... tae was full in to the kiss that he forgot about the tears on his love's eyes which he hate the most.. now he is the reason for that tears.....

To be continued.....