Past(2 Years back)

Here jk was sitting in the bed as tae was sleeping peacefully in his embrace... Jk was still sobbing after what his hubby mumbling and crying... He called Jimin and Suga somany time but they didn't take the call make him more worried...

Jk- How can you say like that tiger.. that night is the best day in my life.. you don't know how much I love that night when we made love first time.. but why your saying you ruined me.. it's hurting hyung, it's so painful to hear like that... You don't know how much I love you.. when I come here you always take me to your room and tease me with your naughty talks.. (he chuckled with teary eyes after remembering the moment) you know the first day when I joined our university and meet your playing basketball... I still remember our eyes meet.. and we lost our first kiss...you never make me uncomfortable tiger.. I love everything whatever you did with me (He close his eyes after remembering every happy and painful moments...)

Au:- so guys I'm trying my best to write this, I don't know if their past will make you all bored but I will make my best guys.......

2 years back
Here in University everyone was cheering and making louds voice... Everyone cheering one name because the day was so special for everyone it is the most waited day as today is their championship match it was going....
Everyone- Suga... Sugaa... Sugaaa... (Yes Suga our savage king , the captain of basketball and the heartthrob of the university, he was totally focused on the ball as all time he gave his best and cheer his team as like that the game over, the end of the match our Suga team won...)

??- sugaa hyung... You did it... (someone scream as Suga wink at him make him whole red... Suga come to his friends as someone run and jumb on him as he kiss him passionately....)
Jisoo- yaa chim give him time to breath... (Yes our mochi was the one who else do like this to our savage king....)
Jm- I love you my kitty... (he said while hugging)
Yg- love you mochii..... (he said as kiss his forehead, that when bogum came while sweating as he also played with Suga, as jisoo came and give the energy drink and wipe his whole sweat who hugg her and peck her  lips...)
Bg- how was my play...
Jisoo- not good like my brother's....
Bg- ohh isn't it then tonight you will see the real play my baby girl.... (he wishper in her ears who hit his chest with red face...)
Jisoo- yaa think about the place and say you pervert man.... (as like that they started their backering that's when someone come and hugg yoongi who hugg and peck his forehead make bogum pout....)
Bg- yaaa bunny boy your my brother, first' you have to come and hugg me not that cat... (Yg give a death glare to bg who smile nervously as always everyone afraid of our cat expect out mochi...)
Jk- I know your my brother but I give my first priority to my yoongi hyung, no one can take his place from my heart.... (Bg pout)
Yg- that's my brother, he always know where everyone belongs to... (he said and smrik)
Bg- yaa don't smrik like this, it's like a phyco...

He said and turn to jisoo and hugg her as everyone started to laugh.. but our Bunny's eyes was searching for someone as today he was joined here that's when he heard his hyung's have match so everyone went to there to see them playing but in start to the game finish our kookie eyes never leave the person who was playing in the ground while sweating but time to time the person giving our bunny as his silly smrik and winks as the person give him somany flying kiss that no one noticed... that's when the person come from the ground as his eyes already fixed on our bunny who is searching the person when the match over... the person come near to them and jk look at the person who is looking at him with his dark ocean eyes... as kookie feel something on his stomach.. the person come as Jennie run to him and hugg him as she give water and started to wipe the person sweat who's eyes was fixed only his baby bunny...

Jen- bear stop looking at him like that... he will get scared looking at your ghost eyes... Yaaa aline head don't hit my head... (she rubb her head where tae smack her....)
Tae- one day I will make him mine my baby sis... then you will see what this alien will do with his baby bun... (he said and again look at jk who just look down with his red cheeks, that's when someone come )

 (he said and again look at jk who just look down with his red cheeks, that's when someone come )

??- hey everyone

??- hey everyone... (the boy come stand there as tae hugg him who smile at him..)
Tae- Minho you know you did best my friend... Hyy what's happened to your hands... (he said with his worried face as everyone look at Minho were his hands bleeding as tae's eyes get wet after seeing this , he was so sensitive when his Loved once get hurt... that's our bunny like him more than anything...)
Mh- yaa bro nothing happens to me it's when I fall on the ground my hand hit on the steel that's why it's bleeding, it's ok bear don't worry...
Tae- then come we will go to nurse and treat it...
Jen- I will also come...
Tae- baby I will go with him... (he said but jen stubborn behaviour make her to come with them as jen never like Minho a bit... she always feel something off in Minho behaviour but she never say this to any one.. that's why she always afraid and always follow tae and Minho..)

Now it's afternoon, after their match they all come and sit beside eachothers...
Jisoo- where is tae and kookie gone... (she said coming from the counter after taking their lunch)
Jen- I think they are with eachother.. (she said with a teasing smile..)
Ew- kookie went to library for taking a membership card... (he said while taking a spoon of food and eat...)
Jm- then where bear gone... He just disappeared when the match over.. Minho he come with you na, then where he goo...
Mh- don't no chimmy after that he left after living me and Jen in the nurse room...
Jen-(mumbled) he must be with his bunny , where else he go... after all he love to kiss him hell out... (she shook her head when she witness the hungry tiger eating the bunny in his room...)

After Minho hand wood treated tae make a excuse and directly went to library where his bun was looking for some book... he look at him and hold his hand who flinch the sudden action but come down after knowing the person... as tae make the way to the corner of library as it's a big library only rare people's come to the corner were tae know that...  so he tae kookie there.. kookie about to say something but cut off by a pair of lips which kissing him more aggressively....
Tae- you remember when we lost our first kiss... (he wishper inbetween the kiss who nodded like a puppy while kissing back after thinking the beautiful day which he can never forget in his life he gave his first kiss to his tiger...)

To be continued......