feelings

With taekook room
Kookie come to their room where he never found tae make him pout...
Jk- hyungiee didn't come yet, where is he.. must be in the garden, what should I do now... Let's wait him..
he said and laid on the bed while thinking about his husband but don't know he fall sleep while tae come to their room and first he search for his husband who was sleeping peacefully but he can see his baby was sleeping an uncomfortable position because he was waiting for tae but fall sleep... tae come near to him and made him laid on proper position who whine in the sleep and hugg tae hand as tae wide his eyes because jk grip was so strong on his hand...
Tae- look your are still a baby while sleeping with this cute and adorable pout but here your holding my hand this much stronger, I know your a boxer it means you can't be stronger than me...

He just said and about to take his hands but jk hugg him tightly who fall on jk as their lips touch eachother make tae's eyes widen he pull back quickly and look at jk with his deep ocean eyes...
Tae- still your lips was strawberry taste.. you know your lips always a addiction to me... I wonder I can give the love which your carving..
He said and smile sadly as he take his hands from his grip and kiss jk forehead as he peck his lips who lick them most quickly.... He stared at sometimes then...

Tae- good night my baby bun...
He said once again peck his lips and take the blanket and cover kookie body with that then take a pillow and went to the couch to sleep as he don't want to make his baby husband feel uncomfortable around him... while he also sleep like that...

At night, as kook wake up after feeling his throat get dry he look at the night stand and find the water.. he gulp down as about to sleep again but he see a figure was sleeping on the couch make him hurt after knowing his hubby don't want to sleep with him... He stand and walk to his husband who was sleeping... he sometimes admired his hubby but see tae was struggling because of the coldness he get angry after knowing how he didn't care about himself and sleep like this he went to his bed and take the thick blanket and about to cover tae's body but tae already hold his hand and drag who throw himself in tae's body while their both body collided while tae just flip their position who get shock after the sudden action but look at tae who is sleeping in his arms while hidding himself in to kook crook of neck from the world while hugging tightly make him smile... that knowing his tiger was doing this all in his sleep he shock his head and put the blanket as covering their both bodies... They two sleep like that...

Next morning
Taekook was sleeping peacefully as sunrise hit their face make tae wake up from his peaceful sleep after so many years he was sleeping like this... He wakes when he feel something is different while he always hug his pillow but today it's was something else... he feel a tiny hand was holding his waist securely and another was on his  hair he look up and saw his bun who was laying under him make a different kind of feelings come to his whole body... he shook his head and look at kookie face who is sleeping with a cute pout make tae to argue for kissing that pout.. he want to struggle his thoughts but his heart was to much beating for his bun as his heart take the control and he kiss the pouty lips which make kook whine in his sleep and open his eyes and get shock after seeing his hyung just kiss him... here tae come to his sense and pull back but his eyes widen when he see kookie was looking at him with shocked eyes... he look down not wanted to see that big bambi doe eyes which literally killing him every seconds... he again look at kookie who is already staring at him they two are looking deeply as they don't know what is happening with them they forgot about reality while consuming their soul two of them lean and attached their lips totally forgotting the entire world and started to move their lips as much as they can.. two of them are eating eachothers lips as tae wrap his arms around kookie tiny waist as kookie pull tae closer by his hair holding tightly as they kiss passionately... after 10 min they pulled but tae again kiss kookie who also kiss back immediately but they come back to the sense when they heard the door knocking... they get shock after what they are doing they quickly pulled away... Then look down not wanted to see eachother face as kookie look at tae who also look...

Yj- tae and kookie wake up you have university, as eommaa is calling you somany time and chimmy also get ready come fast (she said and left but here jk quickly said make tae more shocked.....)

Jk- mmm can you just stand then I can go and fresh up (said make tae wide his eyes after seeing their position he confusingly look at jk who also staring at him)
Tae- how can you come here ? I already slept last night alone here but.... (cut off by jk)
Jk- your the one who put me here when I wake up the middle of night I saw your sleep as literally shivering because of cold so I think to cover you with blanket but you pull my hand and slept top of mine (he said with a heavy breath as tae was looking at jk with blank eyes) move I have to go...
Tae back away and stand up while jk quickly went to washroom for hidding his blushing face...

After breakfast they went to university while they go seperate because they already take the decision to hide their relationship after tae's graduation and he will take over their next Kim corporation CEO post they will rival their marriage relation....

After coming to class kook directly go to enwoo and mingyu who is already fighting with eachothers as he give a done look to them and give a smack on enwoo head who look jk with a pout and rubbing his head....
Ew- wae...?
Mg- you want to get that.. afterall your a shameless man who kiss Lisa infront of your  girlfriend to showing off... (said with a sarcastic voice make kook wide eyes)
Jk- you kiss her.. (wide open eyes)
Ew- it's not like that it's my first kiss na, then why are you calling me shameless, and  that to lia she is my ex but I didn't touch her, because I want to take a small steps in our relationship but she just kiss that James infront of my eyes so I want to take revenge so I kiss her friend lisa that make her more jelous that I see in her eyes but I don't care..
Jk- but you make lisa nonna uncomfortable na,...
Mg- that the thing I'm telling him in this all time but this idiot is not listening and talking about he give his first kiss to her now look , her best friend aka my only girlfriend come here to beat me.. ohh no kookie please call chimmy hyung here or els today I'm death'... (said with scared face but all hear a sound look at mingyu who is now on the floor as his gf rose just punch him on face make lay on the floor while kookie make him stand up and look at rose the same time taemin come and see their sister was fuming in anger as rose is jimin younger sister as she also grow up with tae and Suga in Kim Mansion as Jimin always there and they are cousins so they all know how much rose is anger and taegi make her a spoil brat but not she didn't do any innocent people bad way but anyone will touch her loved one then they are death as kookie and rose are bestfriends in taekwondo so they also fear about them for that.. now here she was fumming in anger tae just go and hold hand who just calm down because of her brother touch..) 

To be continued.......