I Love you...🔞

Tae kiss kookie with so much agressively as the kiss was heated up they started to kiss more hungrily tae bite his bottom lips who open his mouth as tae enter his tongue inside and explore each and every corner of kook mouth he started to suck his tongue make their breath hitch but still two of them didn't back away but tae see the red face of kook and broke the kiss... he stared kook who is catching his breath before tae can do anything kookie again smash his lips which make a small smile come to tae's lips he hold his waist more tightly who was moving his tiny hands around tae's bare back...

As tae broke the kiss and kiss his forehead who close his eyes feeling the love and care threw the kiss, he kiss kookie eyes, nose , cheeks and peck his lips multiple times... he come to his favorite spot the mole under his bun's lips which he love the most.. he placed a soft kiss there as started to suck them with his teeth which make there blood shot colour but still he didn't stop he started to suck his bottom lips along with his beautiful mole... he trail his kiss to his chin and collarbone as started to suck there make red colour he come to his neck as he kiss the mole on his neck who's breath hitched after feeling the tempting sensation around his body.. he throw his head back before holding his tiger smooth hair... While pulling closer to his neck who is busy in kissing and sucking the soft Milky skin... tae back away after making somany hickeys on there..

He trail his fingers to kook nipples who close his eyes feeling the pleasure around his nipple because the cold rough hands was roaming his nipples... tae lick the nipple and suck there even more harder.. after sometime he back away with satisfied smile making kook's nipples swallow...

Tae make two of them full naked because till now they wear their pants now tae make them fully naked and started to mark kook thighs who is holding the pillow along with the bedsheet tightly after feeling the pleasure around his lower part...

Jk- hubby it's enough please enter inside I can't wait it anymore.. you already take half an hour please make it fast.... (he said while moaning mess as tae smrik and come to kookie..)
Tae- be patience baby bun your hubby will not go anywhere.. (he said as kiss kookie lips who also kiss back while roaming his hands around his hubby's bare back where he already scratch with his nails...

But soon he scream in pain after feeling something enter his hole as he bits tae's bottom lips who hold his both hands above his head... As kook throw his head back while tae started to kiss his neck who is wiggling to free his hands but tae hold it more tightly....

Jk- mo... Move... Tiger.... (as jk said and tae started to move slowly don't want to hurt his baby who is feeling somuch pleasure which his hubby was giving.. as the speed increase and tae started to thrust even more harder as jk was moaning mess under his hubby... after sometime tae cum inside kook who already cum two times in his stomach while tae's sweat was falling from his face to kook which making two of them more hot)

Tae- want to ride hubby... (tae said make kookie nodded his head like puppy as tae kiss his forehead and flip their position now jk was sitting on tae's stomach his big di*k was still inside jk.... As jk started to move his hip ups and downs as tae placed his hand around jk waist and support him to move... after one hour kook fall on tae's chest while feeling the hot liquid inside his hole... Tae started to caress his hair who is snuggle in to his neck as tae smile at his baby cuteness....

Tae- bun let me clean us.... (but kookie shook his head as no...)
Jk- let's sleep like this hubby I'm feeling good...
He said and peck tae's lips and drifted in to sleep as tae was massage his back with one hand and another hand was stroking his baby husband hair after sometimes of admirer he also fall sleep.

Here on living room when taekook enter inside their bedroom all of them look at them with amazing eyes....

Jm- is I'm dreaming or not... tae was smiling.. (he said and shake his head)
Jen- metoo after a long time I'm seeing his smile.. please hold me chimmy or I will fal... (but she didn't get any response she look at jm who is already on yoongi arms...)
Mrs Jeon- now I can sleep peacefully... (she said with her tears eyes)
Mr Jeon- but yesterday you already sleep peacefully while snoring... (everyone started to laugh as Mrs Jeon glare at Mr Jeon... Who smile looking st his wife nervously...)
Jin- I'm so happy joonie after seeing my bear happy face....
Rm- as I said only our bunny can make our tiger smile..... (he side hugg jin who eyes were tears flowing....)
Yg- drama over now I want to sleep my baby was waiting for me...
Jm- who...?
Yg- my bed.... (he left while jm was also follow yg behind cursing him his sleep...)
Yj- now look everyone was with their own couple but my husband was staring at other and drinking his dam spirit... I know you didn't love me a bit because I'm become chubby... (she said as hobi choke his spirit on his dress now he want to handle his wife's mood swings or else he will be death today...)
Jh- no no baby look I'm looking at you I think your happy seeing your brother smile and enjoying with them that's why I didn't say anything....
Yj- you don't want to say anything go away I'm going.... (as she left while hobi was following her asking her forgiveness, poor hobi he want handle this savage girl everyday...)
Bg- nonna's mood swing making hyung more danger... (he laugh as jisoo give her crying baby girl to bg who look at her confused...)
Jisoo- make her sleep yesterday you and your daughter never make me sleep.. go go go.... (she push bg and left to their room)
Rose- what will happen when I will get married...
Jen- ask this to mingyu.... (she said while teasing)
Rose- thank God that he and enwoo not here then everything will be flop today...
Jen- why...? (she asked confused)
Rose- because enwoo will do any kind of dumbness.... (she said make everyone laugh as everyone left to their room... jen and rose went to club as min and enwoo they already invited to club to introduce enwoo girlfriend Lisa to Jennie as she was not here when it's happen se they arrange a small party but after taekook incident they all get worried but now everything is fine...)

Au- hello guys I have to tell you next episode is the last one...after that I will upload my oneshot... And I was writing my new ff so enjoy bye babies...

To be continued..........