her entry

Rose- care to explain... (she look at enwoo who look down with pout) stop showing me your this side it is so ugly.. (she said make everyone laugh)
Tae- baby just listen what happened.. (said with his deep husky voice which sent kookie shiver spin in his every body parts)
Rose- taetae oppa this stupid, fool enwoo kiss my bestfriend infront of everyone when she said to me that I just got angry I want to kill him but when I heard my idiot boyfriend is also with him I got hella angry , that's why I punch him first...
Ew- but it's my first kiss rose...
Rose- yaa you shut up I will not think your elder than me I will choke you on this wall...
Jm- baby stop it.. you know his brain never work then why are you scolding him...
Ew- chimmy you just said that I have no brain..
Jk- ya hyung is right when did you use your brain..
Tae- baby it's ok (said to rose)
Rose- no oppa,(look at enwoo) you have gf na, and why the hell you kiss my friend infront of your gf... (taemin wide their eyes about to say something but cut of by mingyu..)
Mg- it's not like that baby (as he told what happened that's it everyone started to laugh expect tae who have a cold face.. as now enwoo was sulking there after hearing everyone laugh) its his first kiss just he take a small revange that's it but don't know that lisa will come that same time...
Rose- it's ok but ask her sorry or you know...
Ew- wae...? I give her my first kiss... I want to give my virginity also to her.... (Is he real dumb) yaa why you smack my head...
Jk- you know your such a dumbass and such a shameless boy..
Jm- bro your the one who want to born as my real brother but it's ok ....
Mg- you flirting boy stop it... baby go to your class after that he will ask your friend forgiveness
She nodded and left after giving a peck on mingyu lips as everyone look at enwoo
Jk- hyung let's leave this he will not change...
All said and sit on their respective seat...

Tae and Jimin sit on back as kookie and others sit infront of them in left side, sometimes later professor come and wished everyone he started to take the class...

Prf - Goodmorning everyone...
All- Good morning Mr Kang...
As everyone greeted and prf started to take the classes, everyone got busy that's when one person was really lost in the beauty of the bunny who is totally focusing on the book but he look back feeling a strong gaze on him.. as our tae is the one who is looking at kookie time time... but quickly look away when he saw kookie turn back and look at him.. but our smart bunny already catch the tiger who is now looking like a ice bridge don't know when this ice will melt... As kookie again focus on his book but again feel the deep gaze make him look at tae who now already looking at  him make  jk's soul will come out now after seeing the dark gaze on him.. his kneel get weak looking at the ocean eyes with his big innocent doe eyes as tae didn't look away but their lovely moment interpret by the principal who come to announce something...

Mr Park- Good morning everyone... (As everyone stand up and greeted him but here tae was still sitting his seat like a king and looking at him with his cold face, Mr Park just shook his head after seeing tae like this... As he know tae will not do this type of thing but he smiled at tae who look away make him sigh afterall Mr Park see tae like his own son but now everything change make him sad but he look at otherside and smile after seeing his son Jimin give him a warm smile he look at everyone)
All- Good morning Mr Park...
Mr Park- As you all know that one transfer student is joining today (everyone nodded but here one person eyes frozen after seeing the person who come inside the class make his anger rush , his venom pop out he about stand but Jimin hold his hand make him come to his sense yes it's our tae)
Come inside.. so she is Ms Lee Yn, so be friends with her and make comfortable around us, she was new here..
Yn- Hello everyone myself Lee Yn... Hope we all will good friends (that's it her eyes landed on the person who she was dying to see in this 2 years a huge powerful smile come to her lips make  tae's eyes get red she just look down with her red cheeks after seeing tae's dark gaze but she don't know behind that eyes.. how much pain she gave and how much anger tae was holding... She wish everyone and sit infront of tae.. but tae did nothing as Jimin was holding his hands tightly Mr park left to his office while prf started the class... After sometime class get over..

Everyone started to take their stuff tae already left as jm take his and tae's stuff and follow tae who is now hella anger .. now yn was taking her things that's when her eyes landed on the familiar figure she just smirk and went to him...

Yn- after a long time my dear best friend Jeon Jungkook.... (she said and look at kookie who didn't paid any attention and doing his work) you know how much filthy your after knowing he is already rejected you long time ago but look still your eyes are looking at him.. when you will back off from him...
Jk- (look at her with calm face) I don't want to answer your questions and get off from my way..
(he said mad about to go but stopped)
Yn- he will not be your Jungkook I already owned him... You can't take him away from me mark my words... (she smrik but jk look at her)
Jk- get back to earth yn nonnaa.... Your dream is over as long time ago... so be careful in your every word... Your time will start soon...
(he siad and left as mingyu and enwoo glare at her and left behind kook as yn was burning in anger but who care for this bit""".....)

Three of them get off from the class that's when mingyu phone started to ring....
Mg- hello chimmy what happened... What? Ok we are coming... (He cut the call and look at jk and ew who is already staring at him with worried.)
Kookie tae hyung... (that's it jk get panic)
Jk- what happened to my hubby tell... (he asked quickly...) Tell min where is he?
Mg- hyung and chim is in rooftop.. come lets go..

Jk run from there as much as he can behind min and enwoo also run... Jk come but his whole body get Shiver after seeing the seen he run and hugg tae tightly who hugg kookie and hide his face in jk's chest... Kookie started to cry like a baby as tae patt his back with his rough hands...

To be continued.......