come back please

As tae left from there jk look at his them and went to them as he give the engry drink to min whose head was on rose shoulder as she was wiping his sweat.. min take the drink and gulp it as jk look at enwoo and give the drink who take and started to drink as looking at lisa who is looking down with blushing...

Ew- are you free tomorrow... (he asked with a hope)
Rose- for what.... (she asked enwoo look at her as she raised her eye brows because she want to know that if enwoo have any feelings for her best friend as she knows that lisa was a huge crush on enwoo, she was head over heels for him, when she saw enwoo from the starting but afraid to confess her love as lisa think enwoo already have girlfriend so she always deny to confess her love whenever rose try to convince her but she never come infront of enwoo that's why rose have to know about enwoo as he also love Lisa or not...)
Ew- if she is free then I can take her on a date...
Jk- date... (wide eyes, as lisa blush)
Ew- yaa it's just like friendly date.... (he smile nervously...) Why everyone was looking at me like that.. is anything in my handsome face...
Mg- yaaa directly say that you love her.. why are you saying in indirect way...
Ew- what if she rejected me, I will be heartbroken
Jk- you and heartbroken, you know that some girls rejected you as long time ago but you never say your heartbroken then what about know...
Ew- because it's my true love.. (he said not knowing lisa was already looking at their conversation with red face as rose give her teasing smile...)
Lisa- I love you.... (she said and kiss enwoo lips who get shock and kiss back behind there three persons are looking them with shocked face...)
All- what?....
Ew- you really love me....
Lisa- from 1 year... (she said enwoo wide his eyes including min and kook also as rose already know about this....)
Ew- 1 years... but I didn't know about your existence...( he said with his sad eyes )
Jk- it's ok now your happy your love is with you... We want treat...
Like that the trio went to ice cream as rose and Lisa left for their house....

Tae Change his dress and come out from the dressing room as he was going back to his home.. he msg to jm to waiting for him in the parking area as jk already left with Enwoo and min...

??- Tae baby..... (That's it tae venom pop his all anger rushed to his body he became a devil after hearing the voice, how can he forgot the onwer of this voice which make his life a worst....)
Tae- what you want now... (he said didn't turn back or look at the person...)
Yn- baby please listen to me , I know I did mistake I just don't know what to do that time, If my brother get to know about this then he will kill me, that's why I lied to him, please forgive me bear please... I will not do that again please come back to me.. I will give you every happiness Don't ignore me tae.. I know you always love me and never back of from me... you said that once you love anyone then never back off from that person .. please tae don't leave me I can't live without you... Please forgive me bear...
(she said as about to hugg him but a hard slap landed on her face make her more anger she look at the person and see Jimin who was standing there with burning in anger... Yes our mochi slap her really hard... she wants that...)
Jm- if once again I will see you near to my bear then mark my words yn I will kill you surely... You know if she will come to know that your here for my bear... Then that day she will kill you...
Yn- (crying) but chimmy please I didn't do anything... Please trust me... I will tell to her that all truth please tell her that I only want my bear...
Jm- bear, chimmy you lost the chance to call that yn, call as our name... And one more thing tell to that bastered my hubby will not leave him....
He said and hold tae's hand and left from there as yn wipe her fake tears and take her phone call someone...

On call
??- hello my baby girl...
Yn- stop it bit"" you said that if I will go behind tae then he will be mine...
??- yes... Then what happened?
Yn- he is not the sensitive Taehyung, now he was so cold and mute as he is so handsome and sexy also... I think your plan will not work, we can't enter inside the Kim Mansion...
??- ok i think next is my entry...
Yn- do whatever you want but careful my brother will not know anything...
??- ok bye
He cut the call
??- don't worry Kim Taehyung I will come soon and make my Jungkook mine... (au:- Your Jungkook he already taken our tiger bro...)

Taeminkook  come to Kim Mansion as taemin take kookie from enwoo and min from the ice cream shop as he was waiting for them after enwoo treat... As they three come inside as someone come and hugg tae tightly whose balance go and they two fall on the floor make everyone laugh as jikook look at the person with wide eyes....

??- bear I miss you... I love you so much.. (she said and kiss tae's both cheeks, tae sigh)
Tae- first get up Jennie...
Jen- no no no... (She pout)
Tae- baby please.... (she smile and again peck his cheeks and get up as tae also stand) how is grandma she is ok ...
Jen-yaa perfectly fine.. but sad for not attending your wedding... (Tae nodded)
Jm- did you forget me... (he said with a fake sad voice and look other side)
Jen- my mochi.... (she hugg chim and kiss his cheeks somany times)
Jm- yaaa I can't breathe your hugging me so tightly....
Jen- so what I'm hugging my soulmate...(she look at other side and see kookie who is looking at them with adore eyes) baby bunny...
She hugg kookie and kiss his forehead and cheeks)
Jk- how are you noonaa..
Jen-I'm fine, sorry for not attending your marriage... (she said with sad voice)
Jin- Jennie I already told that it's a small function after you soulmate graduation we will arrange a big function so you can celebrate it , now happy
Jen- yes.... it's ok afterall I'm the main lead in my soulmate function so I will set the decorations...
Jm- yaaa then what's up to me..
Rose- then mee..
Rm- babies it's have lot of time now go and fresh up... (They nodded and went to their bedroom)

You all are confused who is  jennie ,as she is Namjoon elder brother daughter as jisoo younger sister... she was in Landon as Namjoon mother have health issues Mr and Mrs Kim are well known doctors, because of their mother health issues they went to Landon and take Jennie also with them because jisoo was 4 month pregnant and she can't live without bogum so they think jennie will come with them it will helpful for them.. first jen said she will not go with them living taemin alone.. as she never in her life stay away from taemin, this trio always be together for everytime... and she can't go with them living tae as like this as his condition also not good.. if she also leave from there then it will create more problem for tae... at last tae convenience her for their grandma so she left as grandma health also more worst so she also left with them... After 1 year's back she was meeting them...

To be continued.....