Knowing about his depression

Au- guys first of all sorry for changing the name of story'... Because it doesn't match for the story lines so I changed the name and cover pic.. sorry for that...

It's been 3 week everything was going smooth as tae started to recover because of jk's presence but sometimes he always have problems... which cause kookie get more confused... but he still didn't ask anything because he want to know from tae, he think tae will say everything which was bothering him... On other side yn was trying her best to close with tae and asking his forgiveness but always she failed and become more angry... but she come to know that jen come back which make her more afraid as always she fear of jen.. because jen is not a person who will back of from her target... Yn know about that in their group jen is the more dangerous one.. no one can beat her she is that much strong girl... Now everyone went to daegu as Mr and Mrs Kim come back with their mother after her treatment everyone was in Kim's old house where they lived first... but taekook come back after two days as they have exam so jin told that they will come after one week you two should go first.. first tae deny it at last he said ok... Now see what taekook was doing....

At University
Tae was walking in the hallway he was heading towards the parking area where kook is waiting for tae as jm was not with them because he was in daegu with their family.. it's already at 7 because tae and his team was practicing for their next match... he was going that's when he hear a familiar sound which he want to forget from his entire life and hide from that person.. but now he is not that bubbly one who will trust everyone... he turn back and see the person was coming infront of him with his evil smirk...

??- how are you my bestfriend.. after a long time.. you know I miss you so much... (The person said and hugg tae who didn't move an inch but push the person who raise his eyebrows) now you don't like my hugg.. your the one who always hugg me now what happened bro....
Tae- stay away from me Minho... (Minho smrik)
Mh- why... I'm your best friend...
Tae- stop it your a worst friend that I have seen in my life, you cheated me...you betrayed me... (Tae said and punch Minho who fall on the floor as now tae was burning in more anger he beat Minho as much as he can but stop what Minho what he said next...
Mh- why tae why your beating me... You said I cheated on you than what about you... Who r*ped his own lover... You r*ped JUNGKOOK .... how much he Begg for you to stop but you did nothing just ruin him that day... Now say who betrayed... Your the one here fault tae... Just accept that and leave him, if you want his happiness... (he said with his evil smile as tae started to breath heavily he search his tablet but It's no with him he search his phone to call jm and Jen but because of his fight his phone get damage..)
Tae- no no no I did nothing.. it's not my fault.. I'm not in my sense that time... Please bun don't hate me.. I'm begging you please don't hate me..
(he said and sit on the floor as Minho started to provoke tae more....)

Mh- it's you tae.. your the one who ruin everything.. you always behind Jungkook but he never look at you once, that's why you ruin him...
Tae- no I did nothing it's not my fault... (he started to cry more hard... but hearing a voice he come to his sense and look at the person who is looking at him with teary eyes...)
Jk- hubby... (he run and hugg tae who hide his face in to his chest while mumble sorry..)
Tae- (crack voice) sorry bun sorry' for ruin you... I'm not at my sense please forgive me... don't leave me bun please I will die.... 
Jk- no I will not leave you ... hyung please stop I'm getting more worried please stop... (he look at Minho ) what you done with my hubby...
Mh- I did nothing just say some truth... Ok take care of you husband I'm leaving bye my sweetheart... (he said as jk give a disgusting face as saying that Minho left from there..)

Jk take tae from there who is breathing heavily and mumbling... he take the car key from tae's pocket and drove off towards Kim Mansion....... Tae come out from fastly followed by jk who is worried about tae's condition... Tae directly come to his room and throw everything whatever was in the table as he was searching for his tablet.. jk come and see their room was totally mess as he look at his husband who was madly searching for something.. he run and hugg tae from behind... who is totally forgot everything....

Jk- hubby what happened, what are doing...
Tae- tablet... Chimmy where are you my tablet.. (tae was calling jm as jk get confused because jm was in daegu and which tablet was tae talking..
Jk- hubby which tablet was your asking.. I didn't understand anything....
Tae- please search... I can't see... My head is aching... (he said as jk look at the other cupboard and see somany tablet.. he take them with shaking hand but his whole body get numb after seeing that...
Jk- depression pills... My tiger have depression... (he look at tae who is totally a mess and searching the tablets... he show that to tae who look at jk with his teary eyes) you have depression... (he asked with a crack voice as tae nodded while crying) you didn't bother to tell me this... I'm that much bad that hidding this big things from me hubby....
Tae- sorry... (he said in his slow voice as jk started to cry more hard as tae become more weak and about fall but jk quickly held and make him sit on the bed as he give depression pill to tae who gulp and drink the water... tae become more tired he closed his eyes as jk take him in his embrace but his eyes widen after hearing tae's words...)
Tae- sorry bun for ruining you... I was not in my sense.. I r*ped you that night... I know you can't forgive me for ruin your heart and body... It's my fault that I should die bun.. I should di-- (before he could say more like a pair of lips touch his lips as jk started to kiss him more hungrily...)

He was pouring his all love in between the kiss..
How can tae say like that... when his bun love him more than anything... How could tae think about him like this when jk never ever say anything... He never judge tae because of that night from that day to in this moment.. then how can tae say like this...why everything was happening for them only....

Au- so frustrated, I don't know it will going good as next episode to I will write their past...
Purple you.....💜💚

To be continued.....