it's hurt...

As everyone take tae to their hospital.. as Mr and Mrs Kim come there as they are doctors of their own hospital.. knowing about their bear condition they come quickly and enter to room where they see their bubbly bear was socked with full of blood as other are standing near to him with teary eyes... Mr Kim make everyone outside and they started to check tae.. as Mr and Mrs Park also come there... Seeing them kookie and rose hugg Mrs Park as Mr park look inside the room standing outside at the door...

Mrs Park- chimmy what happened to my bear.... (Jm was crying hugging jisoo as everyone one was broken no one can say any word to their parents...) Tell baby what happened...
Jm- don't know mom who did this to my bear.. when rose call and said some man's are beating our bear as we quickly come there, we don't know who did this....( they all don't know who beat tae like this, as only kookie is the one see yn and other's was leaving in the car.. still he said nothing as tae is the one who have to say everything as he don't want to make others also worry about that....)

After sometime Mr Kim come outside as Mrs Kim was sitting there caressing tae's head... They are all hurt seeing tae like this... They know how much tae love everyone and how much everyone adore and love him....
Mr Park- hyung how is our bear... Is he ok.. (he said with worried face...)
Jk- my tiger is fine na, nothing happens to him... Appa say anything my tiger is fine... (as kookie started to cry Mr Kim hugg him who is sobbing badly as others are also crying...)
Jisoo- appa say something my bear is fine....
Mr Kim- (straight face) he is fine now... I already treat his woods and give madicine.. he is now unconscious after 2 or 3 hours he will regain his conscience...and jae come with me.. yoongi and bogum you two come with me...
Jk- appa what happened is anything serious there... my tiger is all fine... (he asked with his broken voice... Mr Kim ruffle his hair and wiped his tears and siad...)
Mr Kim- your tiger is fine bunny.. just I want them take care of everything that's it... After one hour you can go and see your tiger... (jk nodded as Kim kiss his forehead as they went with him...)

Everyone was waiting there as Mrs Kim and Park are sitting near to tae as others sitting the sofa which placed on the room as kookie was outside because he can't see his tiger like this that's when they all hear the shouting sound as tae wake up and started to shout everyone come inside with worried face but their heart broken after seeing tae like this much broken....
Tae- bun... Bunny... (he shouted) my bun... Mamma my bunny
Mrs Kim- bear calm down don't shout like this please your condition is not good please understand bear you will fall sick...
Tae- mammaa bun...
Mrs Park- I will call him bear I wil... (Mrs park try to go but tae hold his hand and shook his head as no  at the same time kookie come inside while hearing the scream but he step back what tae said next word make his kneel weak his breath got uneasy, he don't want to hear that...)
Tae- no no don't call him, I don't want to see him I will hurt him, please mamma don't make my bun come infront of me, it's hurt seeing him infront of me it's paining.. my chest is aching thinking about everything don't call him.. I can see him far away from me but I can't see him near to me it's hurting mamma, just don't say anything about him I can't bare this pain it's aching badly, I ruin everything mamma, if my eomma is here then it will not happen he will take care of everything he take care of my bun, but everything seems to broken, everything is killing me..haaaaa......it's hurting badly eommaa (he point at his heart as seeing this kookie stable back but Suga quickly hugg him and hide the teary baby from them) your bear was hurt I need you and my bun near to me eomma, but the same time I don't want to make you and my bun also hurt, I don't want to see him eomma , no no I can't face him anymore... I can't please I'm begging to everyone please say to him stay away from me......... please stay away from me bun.....

Present time
Kookie shut open his eyes from the sleep as while thinking about all this he doesn't know when he fall asleep... He look at tae who is sleeping peacefully, he turn and take his phone from his bed being thinking about everything he forgot to close the door and change his dresses... he take his phone and open but wide his eye as its already noon he forgot to make breakfast... As tae  still didn't eat anything from yesterday night he look down as see tae was hugging him tightly he somehow make his hands free from his waist and make him lay on the bed properly and give a pillow to his hands who is whinning now because the lack of warmth... he take his clothes and left to washroom...

After a long shower he come out and directly went to kitchen, he make soup and tae's favourite food, after one hour of making food he left from the kitchen while taking the tray of food.

Here tae wake up after kook left from there, he rubb his eyes but last night incident come to his mind he look at his whole room which was now clean and neat last night he make this room really mess, he shook his head as he search the person who he was looking after his sleep... Now what will he do, how could he face his baby, what kind of answer he will give to his bun for his condition, he didn't prepared yet, he just stared at the ceiling for sometimes and went for freshup afterall he want  to give the answer whatever his bun ask... He will handle everything now...

After shower he come and sit on his bed at the same time kook come with tae's food as tae stared at kookie who didn't even glace at him once make him hurt, he look down as kookie sit beside him and open the tray and started to take the food while he give that infront of tae's mouth who is staring at him but still kookie didn't give a small glace, tae take the food in to his mouth and started to chew as he look at kookie who started to feed him.... after feeding tae kookie left for kitchen and wash the plates... he come back and looked at tae who is laying in their bed...

Jk- do you have any medicine after lunch... (as tae sit on the bed and nodded) then please tell me which is because I don't know anything about that... (he said with his sad and angry voice which make tae close his eyes, he point at the same medicine which he eat yesterday as kook take the medicine and the water he gave to tae who gulp them as look at kookie who about to left but tae held his hand and dragged him who landed on tae's lap within a second...)

Tae- bun please hear me... (he look at jk who's head was in tae's neck..)
Jk- for what? (he asked still didn't take his head)
Tae- for once listen to me...
Jk- I don't want any explanation, if you really want to tell everything about your depression you will already told me long time ago but you try to hide this bigg thing from me , are you that much hate me to hide this....
Tae- what are saying I doesn't hate you.... (as kookie look at tae with his teary eyes...)
Jk- then why did you hide this from me...
Tae- I don't want to hurt you bun... (he wishper as kookie eyes shed some painful tears he hugg tae more tightly who also hugg him back...)
Jk- will you leave me once again....
Tae- never.... Your always mine... (he said as kiss his forehead while hugging....)

Au- don't know you guys are boring with my story but I try my best to write this, I have already somany problem but still I gave my best to write this one....
After this I will upload my new ff, take care...
Love you guys...💜💚

To be continued.............