looking deep in eyes

As kookie is crying silently'while tae was patting his back chim was crying next to tae other two are looking at them with worried face...
Jk- why... Why... You do that, can't you just think about me haaa, why you hurting me like this, (tae said nothing jk back away and look at min) min please take the first aid kit from nurse..
(he nodded and run as kookie take tae's hand which is covered with blood only his heart was aching so badly he started to blow air from his mouth as tae was looking at his bun with angrily. How can his bun will cry like this his heart was aching seeing the red teary eyes...)
Tae- you didn't change a bit.. still doing the same thing.. ( he said but jk look at him with angry eyes make him look away at the time min come with first aid kit.. jk started to treat tae who is looking jk with a blank face)
Ew- (confused) chimmy what happened can you explain... I didn't understand anything...
Jm- seeing that bit"" he can't control his anger and started to punch his own hands on the steel wall which his hands started to bleed but still he didn't stop and doing the same thing... (he said with his crack voice make tae close his eyes... His bestie never in his life weak for anyone including his husband he is a bold boy and a strong one but seeing tae like this he always weak and cry like this which tae hate the most...he know how much his soulmate cried in every night sitting beside him not leaving a second...)

Jk treat tae and look at everyone who is looking at tae's wood...
Jk- hyung you may go now... Give him sometime
Jm- but kookie... (Cut off by jk)
Jk- I'm here nothing will happen.. (he said and look down because still tae didn't leave his waist once... he was holding it tightly as kookie come to know tae want some alone time with him.. that's why he said everyone to leave as jm also know that.. but still he worried for his bestie but he can leave from there peacefully afterall jk with tae so nothing will happen as we can say kookie will not allow anything happens to his hubby...)

)

Everyone leave from there taekook was still in the same position as jk look at tae who is looking at somewhere which make him feel hurt

Everyone leave from there taekook was still in the same position as jk look at tae who is looking at somewhere which make him feel hurt.. afterall his husband never show his emotions to other what happened to him but still he missed something because why tae was this much aggressive which he doesn't see in his life.. something must be happened with tae which he don't know that's why tae always hold him this much tighter... he sigh and look again tae who is now staring at him with his dark deep ocean blue eyes as looking deep in to his big doe bambi eyes as his inner soul is literally shivering because of this intense gaze... Tae lean and smashed his lips with jk and make him sir on his lap who wide his eyes because of the sudden move of elder as he never think tae will do like this as jk tears started to flow after knowing this kiss is not like the morning kiss .. this kiss which he always used it before two years back ... this is the way this elder always kiss him.. this kiss have somany memories of their past.. that how tae kiss jk and how jk always hit tae's chest to say "leave me you stupid tiger" but still tae never back off and deep the kiss.. and how tae always bully him and never live him a second which make kookie eyes more teary.. his all memories come throw the kiss as tae wipe the tears as he know why his little one was crying.. tae broke the kiss and look away while painting heavily as avoiding the eyes contact with the younger who is now catching his breath back... tae want to do more as we can say seeing kookie like this much mess and breathing heavily make something happen with him (you know that .. I'm shy to tell) so he look away not want to fuck his bun in the rooftop.. he make jk stand up from his lap and left from there not giving a glance to the pouty baby who is sulking now looking at his tiger.. aas tae went away if he sometimes stay there it must be more danger..

 aas tae went away if he sometimes stay there it must be more danger

As time passes like that it's been lunch break as jk and others already gathered and started to eat their food as other two was eating jk was looking at tae to arrive then he can have his lunch peacefully so he was looking at the canteen entrence

As time passes like that it's been lunch break as jk and others already gathered and started to eat their food as other two was eating jk was looking at tae to arrive then he can have his lunch peacefully so he was looking at the canteen entrence... that when taemin come and sat on the center of the canteen as other seat are already full.. jk was sitting on a corner that's their usual seat... tae come and sit jm went to take their lunch and come back with the food he look at tae who is looking at the whole canteen while searching someone jimin shook his head after knowing what tae want now...

Jm- look at any corner seat bear, he always sit any corner (he said and tae look at his back side corner were his baby bun already looking at him but now look down with a red cheeks when tae look at him with his cold face.... tae quickly look away he don't want to others know about their relationship as they always a strangers in University...) Now have it bear......
(Jm said and pass the food tae nodded and started to eating seeing that kookie also started to ate his food)

At night Kim Mansion
Now everyone is sitting around the dinning table as jin and jikook are serving food to them...
Yj- kookie sit here bunny, your married yesterday and doing the work...
Jk- it's ok nonnaa , I like to do this..(he said with a smile)
Yj- as you know this mochi he didn't do any kind of work when he married to oppa and here eomma always beat him because he always make eomma kitchen mess... (said with laughing as jm look at her with fire eyes)
Jm- ohh who was the one saying this who always forgot which is salt and sugar.. poor my hobbi hyung who have a great life but all ruin because of this devilish girls.... (that's now everything messed up she look at hobi who gulp his food one ago and looking at that savage girl)
Yj- did he said true that I'm ruining your life, say hobi I want the answer.. (anger rushed over her)
Jh- (omg her mood swings will kill me one day) baby look you know chim is teasing you.. your a great person who come to my life like an angel I Love you baby somuch... and I love our little one also... (please baby come out fast or else your eomma will kill me with her anger)
Yj- really hubby.. (said with smiling hobi nodded with sunshine smile jm roll his eyes as everyone was enjoying this drama as it common for them)
Rose- yaa this is every day drama can you guys change the dialogue... I'm bored with this drama nowadays... (She said with chewing her food as everyone laugh at her but kookie eyes only stuck with tae who didn't react or say anything just eating his food like nothing happens which make him hurt as he know tae is not the person who didn't say anything as this is old tae then he is the only one who tease everyone as rose also get this much of behaviour because of tae.. jk sigh and look at jin who is looking at his tiger with a sad smile.. as he know who jin was hurt by tae's this behaviour.. jin also want his bubbly and charming son who always run around the house making fun of everyone and he always a mamma baby as jin love him most.. jk place his hand on jin who look at him with hurt eyes he smile at him who also give the same they also started to eat their food no knowing rm was lookingtheir every moment with his aching heart...)

To be continued...........