betrayed...

As tae stand there frozen after hearing their every word... As he saw how Minho was thrusting and how yn was moaning... how they are doing every dirty things and telling the things....he hear everything what they said....

Mh- the plan we first made already flop but you should take care of this... As tae was still love kookie,  try fast to make him your bit""... or else I also lose my kookie..
Yn- don't worry our plan is working... I will not leave my tae.. he is only mine, is he love anyone else also not a problem to me.. I want him he have that much nice body and so hot....
Mh- we taking advantage of his sensitive mind.. but listen when he get angry it will more dangerous so don't take any fool decesion or else I will also lost my kookie....

Tae- so you two are cheating on me behind...(They look at the door and see a angry and broken tae was standing,) how can you betrayed me Minho.. how much I trust you but.... (his words are not coming out... how can he say anything, when his own bestfriend cheat on him for his bun... tae run outside as he can't see their position like this, it disgusting him more..as Minho and yn quickly wear their dress and run behind tae... as they see tae was standing near the dark alley...)

Yn- bear please listen to me... (she run to him)
Tae- what should I listen to you... (he shouted as they flinch...) You two are so disgusting, please go away infront of me, you two are cheating behind me, you make me and my bun apart, how much my bun cried how much it hurt him... because of you I lost him.. but now I will make sure that your shadow also doesn't come near to me and my bun...(he said as about to go but Minho stop him...)
Mh- then go... You think he will come when you said every truth... You think he will be your and live with you when you already r*ped him...
Tae- stop.... (he shouted while crying he hate that word he hate that someone telling that he r*pe his baby bun when he is not in his sense also...)
Mh- Why should I stop tae he already afraid to come infront of you that you will do the same thing with him... he have fear that's why he hide from you, he ignored you...
Tae- no no my bun love me.. he said he love me then why are you telling like this .. he love me...
Mh- it's your dream tae... (he smrik afterall his all words are affecting tae more badly...)
Yn- tae you already ruin his innocence then how can he come to you... here I know everything still I love you tae... leave him and come back to me tae and Minho love kookie he will take care of him please come to me tae.... (but a hard slap landed on her ugly face as tae slap her more harder..)
Tae- if one more word come from your mouth then next moment you will be in hell... (he said and slap her face multiple times but someone punch tae more harder as tae fall on the floor but yn eyes widen seeing the person infront of her...)

Yn- oppaa..... (her heart skip a bit if tae tell everything about her and Minho secret relationship then he will kill her sure...)
Mr lee- Who the hell are you boy to slap my baby.. (he siad and started to punch tae,as tae push him and stand up...)
Tae- then ask to her what she done with me... (he said in his angry voice as yn panic when Mr lee look at her with fire eyes but Minho smrik...) She betrayed me she cheated me even she and my-- (his voice cut of by Minho which make tae frozen his place he never think his friend will say like that....)
Mh- he try to r*pe her.... (as everyone eyes widen yn look at Minho who nodded as she also join afterall she have to escape from her brother..) when I see that and try to escape her but he punch me and started to slap her that's when you come... (he said make lee got more angry but they don't know that their every word was affecting in someone heart which making a deep cut in his heart.. already he was guilty for ruin his love's life now his bestfriend was saying he try to do the same with that girl who he hate the most now....)
Me lee- you bastered... (tae said nothing lee beat him as he called his 3 bodyguard and said them to beat tae until he die... As yn was looking at this with teary eyes as she hurt her love but now she want escape as soon... Lee make yn sit on the back seat as Minho sit on the passanger seat as lee drive the car in to their house...)

The bodyguards was beating tae more hardly that's when someone come and hit one of the bodyguard head make it bleed as tae look at there and see his bun and his baby sister was looking at him with teary eyes... A painful smile come from his eyes make kookie heart skip a bit... as kookie and rose was coming after their taekwondo practice that's when they heard some noise and see some man was beating one boy really hard.. but kookie eyes landed on the car where he see yn and Minho with another man... his heart started to beat really fast... as he look at the figure were the guards was beating but hearing the sound his whole world stopped... he run to tae and he see an iron rode was near them as the one of  guard put that there, he take that and hit one guard... Like that he started to beat them as rose try to make tae stand up but another one come and hold her hair make her whimper in pain... as she try to free his hand but she can't.. she can fight with anyone but this bodyguards are well trained and more stronger than her... as tae see that and he punch the man but rose fall on the road and the guard started to beat tae .... as rose take her phone from her bag and call Suga who take it within a second... She told everything happens here.. as Suga and others are already nearby them as they are come there for a date but hearing this Suga quickly call everyone and went to the place as he called his own bodyguard as they are most richest people's so they have more than guards... when Suga and others come to the place there, all frozen as they see how tae waas lying on the road like lifeless body, as rose was crying and one guard was trying to slap her, as kookie was beating one guard with the iron rode Suga whole face become angry he go and punch everyone as bogum and Jimin also do the same as jen come and take rose as jisoo take tae in her lap... As she call tae somany times but tae was not waking up make her afraid... she call Suga at the mean time their bodyguards came and take that 3 man with them as Suga pick tae and they left to their hospital.....

Au- it's not I'm thinking, I just trying my best but I think it's not that much good what I'm thinking... My imagination are I written still I think it's not good.

To be continued......