why did you hide?

It's been night as everyone came back to Kim Mansion from daegu, as kookie come to yoonmin bedroom as yoongi was looking some his office file and chim was preparing their bed, he hurrily came inside and asked something to them which make the two of them wide their eyes....

Jk- why you all hide my hubby have depression?
he look at yoonmin who eyes are widen in horror which thing was they hidding from kookie in this 2 years it's come out, how can they give any answer which will give their bunny only pain..

Jk- tell me hyung, just don't hide it from me now on as I know you all hide this from...
Jm- but how did you come to kn.....
Jk- please don't ask any further questions... Please tell me the reason,  when he has started going through the depression.... (he asked with his emotionless eyes...) Don't be mute hyung please split it out.... (he shouted with frustration)
Jm- (flinch) it's been 2 and half years..... (he said make kookie look at him with teary eyes...)
Jk- you didn't care to tell this to me hyung, am I that bad to know about everything, an I not worth to know about my tiger state, why you all hide this big thing from me from this all years....
Jm- how can I tell you the truth kookie when the reason behind tae's depression is you....
Jk- (wide eyes) huh what?
Jm- yes everything happens because of you...
Jk- I didn't get it hyung, how?
Jm- you remember the day when they beat our bear and he became hospitalized that day Kim appa call them to his cabin.... (Jk nodded)

***
Mr Kim hurrily left to his cabin after say them to follow him as he come and stand near to the window that's when Mr Park, bogum and yoongi also came inside.... He look at them with angry face which make them more tensed
Mr Kim- yoongi what happened to our bear..?
Yg- don't know... (he said with his blank face)
Bg- is anything serious there.... (he asked with his worried face)
Mr Kim- he was going through depression..
All- (wide eyes) what?
Mr Kim- (sigh) yes I think it's been 2 months.. I don't know what happened to everyone, you all didn't say anything to us, as who beat bear like this and what is hurting him like this.... You know if jin come to know about this then he will burn everything.. he will not leave a single person whomever do this to our bear....
Yg- appa don't say our bear condition to eomma and appa, I don't want to make them more worried...
Mr Park- but Suga how can't we.....
Yg- I will handle everything... (he said and left)
Mr Kim- I know he was hurt being a elder brother he can't show his emotions to everyone.. because I know if he lose his strength then everyone will lose everything... Jin really raised him like a strong person.... (he chuckle)

*****
As it's been 2 week tae get discharged as kookie never show his face to tae because tae already warn everyone.... As now tae was sitting on his bed while thinking about his bun that's when his phone rings showing an unknown number he pick it...
On call...
Tae- Hello who is this?
??- how is you Kim Taehyung?
Tae- (he just confused, afterall he didn't give his private number to anyone then who is the person will call him...) Excuse me can you please tell who are you as I didn't share my number to anyone then how did you get this.....
??- ohhh it's so sad, but I just call you asking your ok or not...
Tae- for what?
??- for r*ping a poor innocent boy.... (that's it tae's hands are shaking his kneels started to trembling but still he manage to reply)
Tae- who are you...(he asked in slow voice as his throat get dry)
??- ohh it's not important who am I it's only important that you ruin a innocent boy who want to live this beautiful world for his dreams..  but you.. you just ruin his heart and body at the same time you  make him broken fully, how can you do that to him where because he love you that's why you hurt him...
Tae- no no I did nothing it's not what you thinking...
??- well it's non of my business, don't get happy in your life after what you done with the pure soul... (he smrik and cut the call as tae was sitting the bed like shaking badly....)

He look at every where his heart started to beat really fastly, he want to scream now , want to call his hyung and nonna but he can't, he can't stand from the bed which he was sitting, he try to make his leg move but can't he was now full of dizzy the word which he hate the most the word make him like a worst person, the night which he love the most that night make him more worst person, after that his baby bun stop coming near to him,stop call him tiger, didn't hugg him not kiss him which make him lose his everything, he try his best to make everything right but last everything was going worst in his life..... he somehow managed to stand, he walked to the cupboard with his trembling legs to take his medicine, as he was trying to call someone, but no use he again try and started to scream as he look at the cupboard but didn't see his medicine make him angry....

Tae- hyung..... Chim where are you, haaa no no I can't see anything my head aching nonaaa please come, (he was screaming their name as his eyes are teary up) jen please come fast I'm afraid please suga hyun....
Jen- bear..... (she come while running as hearing the scream from tae's room she hurrily left from the kitchen and went to tae, but her heart broke to million pieces after seeing tae, who was mumbling something and throwing everything from the table and cupboard.. she run as hugg him tightly as tae was snuggle to free from her grip ) bear stop it.. please don't do anything like this bear..

She cried as the same time Jimin also come and see the mess as his eyes landed on tae who is now not in his sense as he panic and hugg him who also hugg jm more tightly telling some nonsense which make jm eyes get wet...
Tae- chimmy I really ruin my bun... He hate me, I know he really hate me.. how can I do something like that, he said I don't want to come infront of him, chim he said he will kill himself if I go near to him , jen what I will do now, I can't Live without him how can everyone hurt me like this, how much my love is pure for him but nno one see anything and giving me pain only, why why just why... why my life is like this...
Jm- tae stop it... I'm here baby I willl not anything harm you, you trust me (tae nodded) then listen to me I will make everything right, I will tell to kookie he will come back to you...
Tae- no chim don't do that, I don't want to see him.. his face, his eyes his bunny smile everything taking my soul from my body I don't want to see him... he will be happy after I left him...

Tae cry even scream more as jisoo and rose also come there as jisoo call Suga as rose take the madicine from the droyer.. she give this to Jimin who try to feed tae but tae got more mad and throw everything in front of him as tae was more even stronger than them they can't make tae stay like that...

Tae- no no it's not true I did nothing I didn't hurt my love, how can you tae how can you hurt a pure soul, he was so precious to you then how can you do this to him... ( he said with his subconscious mind as everyone heart skip a bit after hearing tae talking to himself like that they try to stop him but nothing seems to be work...

Yg- tae bear.... (he rushed inside and hold tae tightly as Jimin also hold tae who is throwing his dresses from his cupboard, he look at Suga with his teary eyes as he fell on his shoulder being tired but still he didn't stop mumbling saying the same things whatever he did with his baby bun... It's hurting him more badly thinking his bun will not come to him and will never be mine... he failed he failed to fight with himself then how can he fight with other for his bun.. no he can't he can't do anything now, he tired of himself now...

As yoongi somehow tae take the medicine and make him sleep but nothing happening he was still mumbling which make everyone cry... As jen and Jimin sit beside tae who's head is now yoongi's lap... As jisoo and rose was sitting on couch while crying that's when someone come while happily as everyone look at the person with shocked eyes.....

??- bear... Look I have a big surprise for you.....
But that person stop on the door seeing the mess condition of the room and look at tae who is mumbling something......

Au- hy.... Guys are you liking my writing I know it's  so boring as I also thinking like that... I even think to flop this story here and delete everything but don't know I don't want to delete my hardwork.. as I'm so messed up now... You guys are liking my story or not... but this will end up soon... As I will come with my new ff... Byee....
Purple you.....💜💚