The night changed...🔞

Here your not comfortable in this chapter then don't read this, this chapter have only smut🔞🔞... I try my best to write this part... Don't know it will good or bad... It's my first time writing smut.. if anything is not good then please forgive me.... Enjoy....

Tae was kissing him like hungrily not knowing the  condition of the younger who is struggling to breath as he don't know how to make tae come to his sense... tae started to unbotton kookie shirt as his tears roll down more like he don't know what happening here.... why his tiger was doing all this.. in his life his tiger never do this much of things still now.. then what is happening with tae... As kookie eyes widen when tae's hand travel to his pussy ass and pinch them with his long figers and smack it..as kookie moan with his painful voice taking the chance tae enter his tough inside and explore kookie mouth... His breath was become more heavy he can't breath... tae broke the kiss and kookie started to take his breath but again tae smash that make it a hot and sexy kiss... as that time tae make kookie half naked as he look at kookie smooth and tiny body, the white soft skin which is calling him to mark the every part... he kiss kookie neck and started to suck there more harder as kookie tears never stop which doesn't noticed by tae....

Jk- tiger... Please stop your not in you sense, you will regret it later, please hyung leave me,let me go... (he said with his crack voice and try to push tae but tae pinned his both hands above his head and started to suck his jawline made the way to his collarbone as kookie was cry saying leave me....)
Tae- I said to you Somany time leave me and go, but your stubborn behaviour make you like this my baby boy... Now I can't do anything your little tiger already wakeup now take care of it... (he said in his husky voice as kookie moan at the sensation which was tae giving....)

Tae look at kookie pink colour nipples he touched there and take them in to his mouth as kookie try to push tae who didn't leave and playing with another nipple....
Jk- don't do this please... you said you want our special night when I'm officially your.. then why are you doing this to me tiger... Please don't do anything with me, I know you will regret later.. please leave me... (he shouted with his painful voice but tae is not the sense to hear all this...)
Tae- just consider today is our special day and you already mine... if it official is secret still your mine baby bun... so stop crying moan for your daddy like a good boy... ( his tears started to flow more he know now tae will not listen to him anymore as he closed his eyes feeling the pain and pleasure he was getting by his love...he closed his eyes tightly and press his lips not wanted to make any sound but suddenly he feel something on his forehead he open his eyes and look at his tiger who kiss his forehead with somuch affection his tears roll down with the feeling of love and care threw the kiss, sometimes forehead kiss give us unspoken love and care which we can't say to our lover, but next what tae said maje kookie lost his control and hugg him more tightly while sobbing...)

Tae- bun you think your tiger will hurt his most precious one, your my life baby, you think whenever I call you Mrs Kim it's a teasing, no bun it's means lot as I fall for you bun when eomma give you to my hands first time, I don't know what I fell that time but I want to protect you from this entire world bun, I want to make you my arms like that till our entire life, I want to love and cherish you, you know when my heart and my eyes cry first time the day when your tears fall from this big bambi eyes that day when my tears flow it's hurts bun , it's really hurt seeing your red teary eyes I feel like something was ripping my heart really hard, then how can I hurt you baby, I always admired you from the far away, I grow up my feelings also grow but I can't say this to you as your so innocent you can't understood the meaning, I don't know when I fall this much harder, I know you will not trust me because I already no in my sense but still I have to say this baby bun.... I Love You.... (that's it kookie started to cry more harder he kiss tae all over face as he kiss tae more passionately the kiss was not a lust or hungry just they are telling how much they love each others...)
Jk- will you remember what your telling to me in the next morning, will you remember as I say I'm already yours long time ago... (he cry as attachment their forehead as the tears started to flow from tae's eyes...) I want you Tiger you said you want to make love with in our special day... Make me your tiger, worship me with your full of love, I want to feel you today...
As tae tae nodded his head with teary eyes as he kiss kookie forehead and eyes.. he look at the sallow lips and again smash there with his rough was as sucking after he broke the kiss and look at kookie with his lovely eyes who is also looking at him with the same eyes, tae come to down and remove his pant along with hus boxes as he look at his bun's pretty pink hole...
Tae- this view is giving me more hard baby bun...
As kookie blush and look at tae who started to remove his all dress make him full naked but kookie eyes widen when he look at his little tiger..