broken

??- bear..... Look I have a big surprise for you.....
But that person stop on the door seeing the mess condition of the room and look at tae who is mumbling something......

All- Yoonji...... (shocked face)
Yj- bear... (she look everyone as she heard the painful crying and mumbling from her little brother, the gift from her hand fall on the floor as she walk near to the bed with her shaking leg... She don't know what is happening here.. she just go 6 months but here everything was messed up... she look at everyone who look down with teary eyes as her tears also falling from her eyes while unknown... As jen move a little and Yoonji sit there with her shaking body... that's when another person enter with his sunshine smile but it faded away from his lips after seeing the situation as he look at there and see his little bear was a messy condition, he hurrily came and sit near to Yoonji....

Yj- my baby bear..... (she call as hearing the angelic voice tae peek his head and look up a painful smile come to his lips after seeing his angle infront of him.. he doesn't wait a second quickly hugg her while hide himself in her chest who also hugg his little one while tightly as hobi caress tae's head...
Tae- nonnaa... I-I Miss you.. don't leave me I'm afraid to live... Your bear is a bad boy now.. I ruin everything nonnaa... he ruined his love... I'm so bad nonnaa... Please don't tell our eommaa that I'm bad he will also hate me like my bun.. I can't see hate in my eomma's eyes... I love him more than anything...
Yj- no baby you know our eomma right he can't hate his little bear, whatever you did still our eomma love you bear, look your nonnaa is here nothing will happen to you.. sleep bear your looking to tired sleep baby..
Tae- don't leave me nonnaa , I ruin everything I can't hurt anyone...
Yj- I will not leave you baby... Sleep....

She make tae sleep as she look at everyone with angry eyes....
Jh- Suga what happened here, I didn't understand anything chimmy tell..... (but no one said anything make hobi sigh as which make yj get more anger as she shouted...)
Yj- just split everything... Why the hell you all are even sitting like a mute person.. you all know if eomma come to know about our bear is going through a worst situation then he will burn everything alive even he willl not live you all... (everyone flinch expect yoongi who know very well it's will happen as she look at his little one who is whinning hearing her loud sound she part the back who is hugging her stomach more tightly and sleep'... ) Jen and chimmy I'm asking something to you all.... (as jen and Jimin started to say everything to them hearing everything hobi and Yoonji heart broken they never think their bunny and bear will be ended up like this)
Jh- this much all happened but you all didn't care to inform me.. how can you all do this...
Jen- sorry oppa.. but tae already told everyone don't inform anything to anyone we can't do anything.. please forgive us.... (she cried as hobi hug her...)
Yj- kookie.. is our bunny is ok... (she asked with worried face )
Jisoo- she is unniee but we didn't told him about tae's depression
Yj- why...? (Confused)
Yg- as he already taken our promises just don't tell his depression to his bun because our kookie is the reason for this... (he sigh) if kookie come to know this then he will hurt himself, he is already broken didn't eat anything, always come every night when tae fall sleep and cuddle with him as tae don't know about that, he is the one who is making tae's food for eat as tae didn't eat anything but when kookie come to know that he started to make everything for tae , as tae don't know anything about this, then how can we also tell to kookie about our bear... Everything is really messed up...

****

Jk- no no no it's can't be, it's can't be happened I can't hurt my Tiger... (he sit on his knees) how can I do this much and make his life even more worst... I left him for his happiness but now look he is going through this dangerous situation because of me.. (he point at himself with his teary eyes as chim shook his head as no) hyung if you said this early then I will do something for making everything right but why, why hyung... (he shouted as Jimin hug him who's head fall on his shoulder quickly)
Jm- bunny don't say like that, you didn't do anything it's all happened because of them, they create everything in to this... (jk shook his head)
Jk- still I did big mistake to avoiding my tiger and I even say hate him for his and her happiness but it's all create a big cut on my tiger's heart that's why he was like this .... I did every mistake hyung... (jk cried even more as yoongi come and take kookie from jm and hugg him who started to cry even more...)

Yg- bunny you did nothing... You always love him even if he and you knowing or not knowing you always with him with his comfortable zone... You always make him special for everything you know bunny your tiger is so strong he can handle everything.. you have do only one thing just love him infinity....
Jk- no no hyungie I left the chance to make him special as I hurt him more than they did... I can't take this pain hyungiee it's ripping me apart from my body... It's really hurting....

He said as broke the hugg and hold his chest tightly while crying he run from there as Jimin and yoongi also follow them but yoongi stop chim who look at him with worried face...
Jm- hyung what are you doing, our kookie run away why are you holding me come just catch him and make him understand...
Yj- no chim just leave him he have throw his pain from his heart and body but only one person can do that.... (jm look at him confused as yg point at the entrance where tae was running behind kookie.. jm just smile at that....)

But they don't know someone was hearing everything with his aching heart he left from there and went to his room.. he sit on the bed and look at the night stand were a photo frame, he take that and caress it as he look at them where one boy was looking at the camera with his cold irritated face as another side one girl was smiling with her puppy eyes and in middle one cute little baby tiger was showing his big boxy smile..... Yes it's jin who heard everything as he come out from kitchen and saw kookie was rushed inside yoonmin bedroom with angrily he sensed something is wrong as he followed but what he heard make his whole body numb.... This much things happen in his children's life but still he didn't get to know anything make him so miserable... he left when he see tae was following kookie and yoonmin was hugging eachothers... he look at the photo with his painful smile.. how much his babies suffers if he will be with them then it won't be happened because before that he will correct everything in their babies life... How much he cried after tae didn't look at him and talk with him once.. whenever he about ask that tae always give some reasons and escape from his questions which make him more sad and worried... His baby always say everything to him but look now his bear this much big thing happened his bear didn't said anything as his bubbly bear is now a depressed person no he can't see that side of his bear he can't think about that.. how can a mother tolerate after knowing his own son going through a depression and taking somany medicine.... His tears started to roll from his eyes he want to know about everything what happened their life.. only he heard what Jimin said but he don't know the main reason behind all these... He have to know about everything...

To be continued.........