The plan....

Taemin was waiting for jen who didn't come yet make them irritation... It's her daily routine to make her soulmates wait for long time.. that's when she come , taemin look at her but they look behind and see a beautiful girl.. who is looking at them with fear eyes...

Jm- who is she baby.... (Jm asked with confuse)
Jen- you don't remember her, she is the one we saved from that bully boys... and another one is her classmate, as she also in our kookie art class... She just come to thank us that saving her that day... (Jen said with a sweet smile)
Tae- what's your name... (he asked as the girl look at tae, but her heart skip a beat after seeing the most handsome man standing infront of her with a smile, she couldn't take the intense gaze she look down with her red cheeks...)
??- my name is Lee Yn.... (She said with a low voice make everyone laugh..)
Tae- hyy don't want to afraid to say anything to us, just cool we will not do anything... (he said and yn look at him with smiling face...)
Yn- ab.. can I ask you a favor... (She asked with nervous as they nodded..) can you be my friends, I don't have anyone, I only know kookie as we are in same art class.. he always give me company.. so can you make me also a friend... ( she said with nervous voice as they smiled at her silly questions.. at that time Minho also come and stand next to tae...)
Tae- yes ofcourse you should, let me introduce.. I'm Kim Taehyung and this is my soulmate Park Jimin and he is my bestfriend Minho...
Yn- thanks for make me comfortable around you..
she said and smile at that time jk just passed the way as tae's eyes catch it...
Tae- excuse me I should go now, I have a important work... (Tae left immediately)
Mh- Where he was going....?
Jm- must be see his bunny, this lost tiger never change... He and his addition... (she shook his head as yn look at tae with smirk)
(Yn pov- I will make you mine Kim Taehyung, the way your looking with your dark eyes , I can't take off from that, I can't control to think when I'm looking under you... You will be mine forever..)

Like that yn become their friend, she also come to know that tae was behind kookie and love him.. which make her anger but she never show and always give a innocent look and always make tae's attention around her who always ignore and go behind his baby bun.. but she don't know that her each and every move was looking at someone.. who want to get a chance to hit tae...

Yn- bear look how is it, it looking beautiful na, I just draw because you love nature very much...
Tae- your the best yn, it's look beautiful like you...
Yn- (with red cheeks) am I that much beautiful bear... (She asked with curious face..)
Tae- your so beautiful yn... (he said and pinch her cheeks who hit his arms playfully...)
Yn- yaa stupid it's hurting.... (tae started laugh) don't laugh at me am I looking that much fool... (she glare cutely...)
Tae- no yn I know that your fool... (he said and run away as yn also run behind him but tae's eyes stuck his bunny who is going to rooftop with some books... he run behind forgetting that yn was casing him...)

Tae come to the roof top and see his bun was doing something in his laptop.. he just back hugg him giving lot of kisses around his nape... who didn't flinch or didn't push...
Tae- your scent is so addicted to me Mrs Kim.... (He sniff the scent as jk bit his lips...) don't you dare to bit that petals bun, you know how much I'm possassive towards you, it's mine and always be mine forever... (he touched the soft petal lips as jk close his eyes...)
Jk- do you have any supernatural power....
Tae- (confused) wae?...
Jk- then how do you know I'm here... And wherever I go you always there ... I think your not a human... (he said and look at his laptop and placed that on the bench as he about to take his book but suddenly tae pick jk in his arms who gasp at the sudden action... Tae sit on the bench and make jk sit on his lap... Who wrap his arms around tae's neck....)
Tae- your mine babyboy... My eye always follow you wherever your are.. you can't go from my eyesight, even though your soul is tied up with me as God can also never make us apart... do you get it... (Jk nodded with his puppy eyes.. this boy always enter his soul in to a fantasy world where tae and jk only.... Tae kiss jk face and kiss his lips who also kiss back with the same passion.. not knowing one person was standing there with teary eyes...

??- how many days you will cry Ms Lee Yn... You also want to feel the happiness like Jungkook getting from your love... (Yn flinch and look at her back..)
Yn- Minho.... (Minho said nothing he kiss her roughly as she also do the same after some make out session they back away...)
Mh- you want him as yours....
Yn- yes I want him as my.. he is only mine...
Mh- ok then I can help you....
Yn- why should I trust you... Who is against his bestfriend.. how can I trust a person like you....
Mh- because I want Jungkook as only mine... Because of tae and their hyungs I can't go near my kook... If you help to make my kook as my mine then I will help you first to make tae as all yours... How is this deal....
Yn- I should think about it...
Mh-don't gave somany time babygirl... We have enough time to do that... You know day after tomorrow our university announced a couples party.. (yn nodded) so I have a good plan for you want to make tae as yours...
Yn- ok deal... (She said and look at back where taekook was making out... Minho take her to the empty class and said every plan... As they smirk but Minho started to remove yn dress who didn't say anything and do the same thing... after sometime their business they two come out with a innocent face....)
Au- I want to give them a good lession... But you made good thing to make my taekook as always  together......

To be continued.......