Pain

With taekook
Tae was sleeping on the bed as he was so tired of something we can say his heart was not feeling well.. he have fear that his bun will come to know his condition which make him more hurt.. in this 2 years only he knows how much he hide his everything infront of kookie and showing only his emotionless eyes and cold behaviour... his fear was coming outside when he saw yn... what if his past fill repeat and his bun will leave him again.. no no no he can't do that, he can't live without his bun.. he will do whatever make his bun tied up with his soul... he will wake up his inner devil if someone will again seperate his bun from him... Thinking all this he went to his dreamland, that's when kookie come to their room after helping jin from kitchen.. he come inside and see his tiger was sleeping peacefully he lock the door and sit beside him...

He look at the sleeping figure and started to stroke his hair who now sleeping comfortably...
Jk- (mumbled) sorry tiger for leaving you, I think I take a good decision in that time but don't know it's the worst decision I take in my life, you come for me, you Begg for my forgiveness, still I didn't do anything.. sorry for everything but please tell me what is bothering you.. please don't hide anything please hyung... (he said with a teary eyes.. he kiss tae's forehead and peck his lips then cover then with the thick blanket and slept while taking his hubby in his arms who quickly hide himself in kookie chest in his deep sleep.. he smiled at his cute baby tigers reaction.. how much he wanted to take him like this now everything was happening.. he hugg him tightly and went to his dreamland....)

Nextday at University....
Here mingyu was walking here and there as yesterday enwoo didn't apologize to lisa because of that rose also angry on him.. he call her somany times but she never pick the call which make him more irritated.. he look at other side where enwoo is eating his favourite chocolate ice cream with satisfaction.. min look aat him angrily
Ew- what is that look? Do you want this?..
(He show his ice cream to min...with cool face)
Mg- after doing this much of things your saying eat this.. here I'm worried about everything your eating ice cream that nothing happens... Ohh god kookie where are you come fast or else I will die because of this idiot...  (that's when he hear someone screaming his name he turned back and see his baby bunny (ohhh sorry our tiger's bunny) was coming while hopping like a rabbit he sigh in relif... Jk come and hug min who also do the same..)
Jk- Good morning hyung.... (look at enwoo) yaaa you idiot you don't know how to eat a ice cream look what you did.. ( he said and take a tissue and wipe his face where the cream spread..) look now you are so handsome...
Ew- really... (he gave a shy smile)
Mg- yaaa but after 5 min this handsome face will turn to a ghost face...
Jk- what are you saying hyung..  (confused)
Mg- this idiot still didn't ask forgiveness from Lisa.. (they look at enwoo)
Jk- why , you said that you will ask then...
Ew- yaa stop first listen to me careful... I don't know who is Lisa..( two of them wide their eyes)
Yesterday I'm become more angry when I see she kissing him so I just hold one girl and dragg infront of lia then I kiss her but didn't see her face clearly and I say two dialogue and left... Min is the one tell that I kissed lisa but who is she... I don't know her face then how can I ask forgiveness...
Jk&mg- did you born like this dumb or you hit your head somewhere...
Ew- yaa don't say I'm dumb.. look I will ask forgiveness first show me who is Lisa...
??- she is Lisa... (They look at back to see rose was standing folding hands in her chest in her beside one beautiful girl was standing with head low while biting her lips.. but someone is so lost..)
Mg- sorry baby he don't know her...
Rose- it's ok now ask her forgiveness...
Ew-she is really beautiful... (said while looking at lisa who cheeks turn in to red as min and jk glare at him) ab... I'm sorry for kissing.. I just lost my mind... (he said as lisa smile at him)
Lisa- it's ok... I have class I'm leaving.. rose can we go... (rose nodded and look at min who giving his puppy eyes to her she smile and peck his lips and left with Lisa...)
Ew- she is more beautiful than I think... Ohh god I give my first kiss to her.. haaaa (he look at other two who giving him death'glare he nervously smile and left from there...)

On otherside
Tae was sitting in the ground as Jimin come and back hugg him who didn't look and hold his hand who also sit beside him as tae put his head on jm lap who started to stroke his baby bear hairs...
Tae- chimmy I'm afraid of everything.... (he said and close his eyes)
Jm- why.... I'm here with you bear..
Tae- it's not like that hyung.. if my bun again leave me .. after knowing my condition because of him what will he do... he will not forgive himself..
Jm- bear you don't think it's time to kookie know everything.. how many days you will hide this from him and how many days you can hide you this worst condition from him.. you know he will definitely get to know this one day.. you can tell him tae bear..
Tae- but I'm afraid of his reaction.. he will mad at himself.. he will hurt himself that the main reason I don't want to tell the truth and make him regret he is already guilty for leaving me..after knowing my worst condition then he will hurt himself...
Jm- but bear think about yourself also... you want him, you want his care, love everything... I know he will heal your every pain.. think bear..
(he said and look at tae who is sleeping in his lap)
Sleep bear.. I will always be with you... I know our kookie will change you but don't hide it from long bear.. he is already angry after knowing yn is the reason for your seperation and guilty for leaving you... So say everything he was our strong bunny he will handle himself and you also...(He kiss his forehead and started to caress his hair..)

Hello everyone I don't know your liking my stories or not... Please forgive if any mistakes...
Purple you.... 💜💚

To be continued.....