the evil plan worked

Two weeks passed like that as kookie didn't come to Kim Mansion or university which make tae more regret... he try to talk with kookie but he never open the door and come out from his room which make tae more hurt... He hurt his bun more... 

Today as usual tae go to kookie home but he didn't open the door make him hurt as he come to university with his red eyes... but he get happy when he see his bunny was talking to jisoo... He run and hugg him from behind who flinch at the sudden action but a painful voice come from tae's mouth make kookie heart hurt more... but he still managed as he want to give his tiger suprise so he think to ignore tae... (but he don't know it was the biggest mistake he did in his life) 

Tae- bun my baby sorry' , you tiger did wrong bun please forgive me... please bun I can't live without you I can't breath bun... I can't live not hearing your angry voice please talk with me... It paining more bun... (as jk back away from the hugg and turn to see a broken tae...)
Jk- I don't want to talk with you hyung... please understand my situation... (he siad make tae's heart skip a bit...
Tae- bun please I'm begging to you please forgive me.... (he said as kookie eyes also tears up but said nothing just left from there as jisoo hugg her bear who is too broken....) Noonaa....
Jisoo- give him some time baby... maybe he can't get over from the shock.. you know how much your baby bun was innocent so he will take time.. 
As she said and tae nodded with teary as not knowing two evil people's are looking at them with their evil eyes.....

Mh- now on strat our next plan.... (he said as yn smrik)
Yn- I'm coming my love..... 

Two months passed as kookie never talk with tae because this month was tae's birthday he thinks to propose tae and make him full of mine as yoongi and bogum already know about this plan and they also said this to jin and Mrs Jeon who get more happy after hearing... afterall they always ship them... but on other side yn come too close with tae as she always stay with tae in University and call him when he back to home.. first tae ignore her but seeing her care and love make him happy also... as he always try to talk with kookie but he always ignore him which make tae more hurt... As tae said whatever happened inbetween him and kookie to yn and Minho which make them more happy...  Now time to yn propose tae as she already planned everything with Minho... Let's see what happen...

As yn set everything and call tae who get worried and went to her... As he enter the classroom but his eyes widen what he see next... Yes yn was kneel down with a ring in her hand as Minho was standing there with a happy smile, tae get confused but what yn next said make him more surprise....

Yn- bear I love you.... (she said as tae look at her with his horror eyes..)
Tae- yn what are you saying.... (Wide eyes)
Yn- yes bear I love you when I meet you from the first time... Please bear give me a chance to prove my love.... (she stand and about to hugg tae but he back away make her more hurt....) Bear....
Tae- yn please don't say like that.. you know I already in love with my bunny then why are you proposing me... (yn look at him with teary eyes)
Yn- bear you know that he never love you.. he always ignore you bear.. how much you Begg infront of him but he never care for you bear...
Mh- yes tae come out from your dreamland bro.. he was not yours you already r*ped him... (tae frozen at the moment what Minho said, how can his bestfriend say like this..)
Tae- what are you saying I did nothing to my bun.... I can't do like that.... We made love Minho it's not your thinking...

Mh- tae are you fool to not knowing anything... If he love you and give permission to you to make him your then it called making love tae... but what you did it's wrong.. think about it bear it's not love making.. you r*ped him... ( That's it tae all world collapse after hearing this how much he hate that word... Only he knows how he was surviving because of that...that when jen and jm also come and see the situation as they didn't hear what Minho said but they see yn was crying and tae was looking at them with blank eyes...)

Yn- tae please love me , please bear I will give you my love and care please accept me...
Jen- what...? Are you mad or what, do you know what your doing...? (she said with angry voice)
Yn- yes jen I know what I'm saying, I love him more than anything jen...
Jen- yn he was already in love with our kookie then how can you propose him...
Yn- but he never love tae as you all know how kookie was ignoring tae , please tae it's hurt, please accept it bear... (she cry even more..)
Jm- yn I know that it hurt but please move on tae was already in pain please understand him...
Yn- I can heal his pain chimmy... I only want him, please bear... I can't live without you I will die tae if your not with me... (everyone was looking at tae who didn't utter a single word make them worried as yn took something from his skrit pocket and try to cut her wrist as everyone heart skip a bit but tae already throw them away as yn hugg tae and started to cry more hard...)
Tae- what are you doing have you lost your mind)
Yn- I will die tae, I can't live without you...

Mh- tae if you still thinking about kookie then please don't heart her also she already try to kill herself yesterday.. (tae look aat Minho) but I saw it and make her understand that tae will accept you... (tae close his eyes but only seeing the big bambi eyes which only filled with love for him the bunny smile which make his heart skip a bit... but now everything was changed, he ruin everything the smile he didn't see now, the lovely eyes always see him is only have tears...now his bun never look aat him once but he don't know his bun always there for him whenever he want... his bun always come and cuddle with him when he fall sleep, wherever he go his bun always follow him but he didn't see anything, he only thinking he ruin his baby bun, he can't make other also like that, he already make his love life hell.. and here someone was try to kill herself for not getting him... he should die for making everyone this much pain and hurt...)

Yn- tae you love me.... (she asked as tae close his eyes he want to say no but he can't make her also feel hurt like his bun.. he think when yn will come to normal from her dizzy mind then he can make her understood everything so now he want to calm her so he just nodded his head not knowing someone was look at him with his teary red eyes.. tae look at there but his heart breaks in to million pieces after seeing the big bambi doe eyes only filled with tears....)

To be continued......