I did wrong...

Tae come to his house, it's already evening as tae back to his home... when kookie left from there tae started to cry even more harder, later he wear his dress and come to the beach as his all pain and tears he flow there, but still his heart was telling he hurt his bun more... he can't take anything , he did wrong it's in his sense or not he did wrong, he sit on the sand and look at the sky while his tears also doesn't stop, afterall he did all without the permission of the person as he only remembering the teary eyes and the painful screaming which make his heart hurt more, after sometime he went back, as he enter with his almost weak body because he didn't eat anything from last night to this time seeing tae entering inside the house jen look at him with relief face, but her eyes more widen when she see the broken state of tae who is now so much weak, she hugg tae who started to cry in her embrace....
Jen- bear what happened tell me baby.. where are you gone yesterday how much I try to find you... tell me bear what happened don't make me worried.... (as tae started to cry more hard that's when Jimin come and see tae was crying he run to them and started to ask...)
Jm- bear Why are you crying... What happened to you... Please bear your making us more worried...
Tae look at them with his painful eyes which make their eyes also get wet as tae never cried like this.. he was so sensitive but still he became more stronge whatever happened but now it's making more pain'to see their soulmate in this condition... As tae look at other side where yoongi was coming he run and hugg yg who got more tension about his baby... he back away and look at tae who is sniffing....
Tae- hyung I did wrong... I ruin him hyung I'm so bad I ruin my love.... (everyone eyes widen as jisoo and rose also come... as namjin was gone to a business trip with Mr and Mrs Jeon in US as they will come after 1 and half years as they take Yoonji also because her finance was in US so they think they will come close eachother before their marriage... So Mr and Mrs Park was looking them as they come everyday and look their children's)
Yg- what are you saying tiger.....
Tae said everything what happened last night make everyone eyes widen in horror they don't know what to say... even though it's not his mistake but still he did wrong with kookie... but seeing tae condition Suga and others get more worried... he hugg tae and strated to say smooth words or else tae will become more panic as tae already have panic attack because once jin get an accident which is the worst day in tae's life ... He always cry every day and night looking at his eomma and even he have panic attack thinking his eomma will leave him, this is the reason why tae become more sensitive when his loved one will hurt....but still Suga make him stronger and say how to fight with ourself, but things will not come what we are thinking, as here tae was the one who hurt his bun who he love the most after his eomma... Yg and jisoo some how make tae sleep as yoongi left while saying to jisoo take care his bear... Aas jisoo also crying seeing his baby bear condition...

On otherside
Kookie come with his weak body his whole body part was aching so badly... As he enter inside his house and see bogum was sitting there with worried face as enwoo and min was calling someone...
Jk- hyung.... (bogum look at his baby bunny who is looking so weak he hugg his bunny...as other two also look at him with relief)
Bg- baby bunny where are you gone.. you know how much I get tensed and worried when I didn't saw you in our home... I think you already come home early and sleep but when I come to check you in the morning I didn't see you which make me more worried... don't make me like this bunny I can't live without you... (he said and kiss his forehead but his eyes widen when he see somany purple marks in his little one face and his neck was cover with red marks... he about to ask something but kookie fainted in his arms because of weakness... Bogum take him to jk's room and laid him on his bed...)
Ew- hyung I think he want some rest we can go...
Bg- but what happened to him and his face.. (his words are didn't come from his mouth, how can he say something when his bunny was like this.. he become more anger seeing his baby this worst condition.. as he want kill the person who ruin his baby life like this... But what will happened when he come to know the person who ruin his baby life is his bear who he admire and love the most....)
Mg- hyung come we can ask when he will wakeup
Bg- but who did this to my baby... I failed to a brother mingyu, I really failed I can't protect my brother when he want me most.... (his tears started to flow from his eyes.. how can he see his bunny like this..)
Ew- hyung don't say like this your a perfect brother you look us like your own child don't say we will ask everything once he will wake up... Now come with me... (They all left from the room)

Jk- tiger....... (he shouted while shut open his eyes and sit on his bed as he shook his head while put his two hand on his head... That's when others also come to the room as they see jk was sitting while his hands are in his head.. bogum come and hugg him who also hugg with his teary eyes... as min left from there and come with water give to jk who gulp it quickly...
Ew- bunny what happened... Who did this to my baby tell me I will kill him... (He said with his angry tone....) I will not leave the person who did this to my little one tell me....
Jk- (he look at them with wide eyes as everyone one was now so much anger) no no no hyungie just listen to me first.... (as like that kookie said everything what happened last night which make their heart skip a bit as their bear do this to their bunny.. no they can't think like that as they know tae very well he will not do like this...) he was not in his sense hyung I think someone put something in his drink or else he will not do like that as I know my tiger very well....
Mg- then what happened to you that you face was showing sad.. if you love him and your not regret what he done with you...
Jk- because he tell that it just a mistake... How can he tell when we make love and he was telling it's only a mistake... I hate that word.. I will not talk to him... as he didn't remember he confess his feelings to me, bad tiger.... (he said with a pout... as bogum smile and said...)
Bg- but baby you know tae very well please talk and make him understand it's not a mistake... (he ruffle his hair...)
Jk- I know hyung but still he said that which make me more anger... I want to propose him but first I want to prepare myself for proposing my tiger... So don't say anything please... (he show his puppy eyes as everyone melt the eyes someone was standing in the door with his small smile..) Suga hyung..... (he call as Suga come and sit beside him....)
Yg- I know my bunny is so mature to understand everything... First I was afraid when tae said everything but now what you said make my bear did nothing wrong as he love you somuch....
Jk- I know hyung he love me...
Yg- ok do whatever you want but make it quickly.. (jk nodded with his bunny smile as everyone left from there as jk want some rest...)

On otherside tae wake up and sit on his bed with his teary eyes as he was thinking about the incidence... his bun will not come to him anymore make him more hurt.....
Tae- sorry bun sorry'for everything... I don't know what your thinking bun... I know I lost my mind still I hurt you bun... I ruin you... Bun don't think that it just a one night stand.... I make love with you bun... It's our love making... but I did mistake that I didn't see your teary eyes and didn't wipe them as I didn't care about your painful scream.. it's hurt me bun sorry... (he said started to cry more hard that's when Jimin come and hugg him tightly who also hugg while crying as sometimes later he fall sleep with his weak body...)

With kookie after everyone left he come to his washroom and strip his dress.. he look at the mirror with his red cheeks as he can only see the red marks some are blood was coming his tiger literally eat him alive....he touch his swallow lips with his tiny hand... he traveled his fingers to the red marks but hiss in pain' after touching the love bites... he love the feeling which is making his soul go to the heaven... how much he love the marks his tiger make him fully mine...
Jk- this feelings I never get in my whole life tiger... You make be complete I love you somuch my tiger... thanks for make me full of yours.... I will make you mine soon as possible..............
He smile looking at the mirror like a lost puppy...

To be continued.......