The truth'

Jin was crying his heart out after thinking his son's miserable condition that's when Namjoon come outside from the washroom hearing the sobb he quickly look and see his husband was crying while hugging his child's photo.. he fastly come and hugg his husband who also hugg and started to cry loudly...

Jin- I failed to be a mother joonie.... I'm failed
Rm- what are you saying jinne.. your the best mother for our child's then why are you telling like that... (he said with worried voice)
Jin- no joon if I'm their best eomma then I will see their sufferings and I will not put my bear in a worst condition...
Rm- what are you saying?(his heart started to beat fast.. no it's not what he was thinking)
Jin- (jin told everything make Rm numb) I failed to protect my babies hubby...
Rm- it's not anyone fault baby.. he was recovering as our kookie will make him normal...
Jin- but who make my babies life like this , I want to know about everything.. how can I didn't get that.. come we can ask to Suga.... (as jin stand and about to dragg Namjoon but his next word make jin whole body numb....)

Rm- they are already in their waste situation so don't think about them....
Jin- (confused) what did you mean by that...?
Rm- sorry jinne please forgive me to hide everything from you... (Jin eyes widen)
Jin- that means you already know about everything.. (rm nodded) then why then why didn't you care to tell everything to me.. I can't protect my children from their worst situation but I can handle my bear depression and make him come out of from that... Why you did this... (he started to hit rm chest who also have tear in his eyes as he hold his hand and hugg him..)
Rm- I want to tell about everything but I can't as our bear already told everyone don't tell his depression to his eomma and bun as he can't see their tears which is more painful than his suffering... I can't tell this to you as I know how much your strong for our babies that much your sensitive when it's come to them.. then how will I tell about all this.. I can't jinnee, I can't...

He started as rubb jin's back who is already a messy condition as his tears started to roll down more.. he wipe jin tear and look at him as he kiss his forehead...
Jin- tell me jooniee what happened who did this, you know about everything.... (He asked with his confused mind....)
Rm- the day we arrived Seoul after our business trip that day you gone with Mrs Jeon.. (jin nodded) I directly came to our mansion but when I entered I hear some breaking sound and screaming sound... (his voice cracked) I see our bear was screaming like a mad person as everyone was trying to make him calm I can't take it jinee... It's so painful to see our own son was in his bad situation which make my life a hell... I asked everyone as yoongi told everything about them... That day I try to find them as I know Mr Lee as he was our business partner and I come to know yn already drop her studies from our university and join to another one.. but we didn't get were Minho was as he know if we come to know this then no one can save him.. he run away from this country but his some man's eyes are already on our kookie... so we arrange our tiger and bunny marriage in secret as we know Minho man's will know this and inform him so he will come out from his hidden place before that I convinced Mr Lee and again made yn join our university.... yesterday our bodyguard said Minho already arrived and meet with our bear...

***
When Minho left and kookie leave there with tae.. as Minho was looking at them far away his blood was boiling seeing how kookie was taking care of tae he was sitting there with angry that's when yn came with burning face...
Yn- what the hell you did with my Taehyung... (Minho look at her with irritated eyes...) Tell me I warn you don't make my tae again his worst situation then why you did that....
Mh- Just shut up you sl*t I have reason for that.. if I leave tae like that then I can't control his anger so I have to do tha---- (Before he can complete some man's come and spread some smoke there as yn and Minho fall unconscious the man's take them to a dark room.... )

after 2 hours later... Minho and Yn open their eyes only to witness some man's was standing eachother while wearing full blank dress and mask as they are standing each and every corner two of them look at eachother with wide eyes.. they look at their hands were their hands are tied up with handcuffs... as that's when reality hit them knowing someone kidnapped them from their university....
Yn- yaa who are you... Why you kidnapped us and lock like this... (trying to free her hands)
Mh- what the fu*k.. leave us.. you don't know who I'm... Who are you to do this...?

They was screaming and trying to remove the handcuffs but can't do anything as it's are so tiet.. that's when 3 men's come infront of them.. they look at them with wide eyes...
Mh- Suga, bogum....
Yn- oppa what are you doing say to them leave us... (yn started to cry)
Yg- how can I when I'm the one who order them to do this... (he smrik as Minho look at him with angry face...)
Mh- you don't know what I can do...?
Bg- how can you do anything when you can't see outside world no more... (he punch his face..) because of you my brother's are in this worst situation.. we haven't make you as our first place friend Minho...
Rm- Stop it bogum... (he come to them) If I get this before then you will be in your worst situation today... but it's not late for the punishment after what you two done with my babies... Now on your going to feel the same pain' what my bear was going through... guards give that pills to them... (He order as they take the pills and come near to them)
Yn- uncle what is this please don't kill me.. I will go far away from here please uncle don't kill me..

Yg- (smrik) don't worry no one will kill you this is a High dos depression pills it's take your life slowly after you will kill yourself... So don't think much give that dam to their mouth....
Mh- no you can't do that...
Yn- oppa no say to them don't do this...
As rm signal them and they gave the pills to them...
Rm- give this everyday they have to know the pain what my baby was going through....
As they left from there...for Mr Lee as Rm and Mr Jeon already broke their partnership with him as they told whomever the partners of Mr Lee take back their projects back and make him a begger because how can rm will leave that man who beat his bear and make him hospital....

***
Rm told everything as he look at jin who is looking at him with his proud eyes...
Jin- you did right hubby... they have feel the same pain like my bear....
Rm- they will know about that....
He hugg jin who hugg back....

To be continued........