Bully and Stalking

Jin- what you both done today.... (he said with angry voice that time kookie and rose also come after their taekwondo practice... Rose run and hugg her appa who is now burning in anger... )
Jen- we did nothing eommaa.... (she said with her puppy eyes....)
Jm- yaa eommaa, appa was wrong...
Mr Park- am I wrong then tell me who gave the permission to both of 3 for bullying that boys... Even though they beat that 5 boys harder now they are in hospital their parents told me about this, while my own children's make me embarrassed infront of them... When I strictly told everyone no bully allowed in our university.... (that's it he completed and look at jin who already left after hearing his two son's and daughter beat some boys... he take his pink pan and come out from the kitchen as the trio started to run more faster as jin started case them where seeing these rose was clapping as kookie was giggling others giving a done look as this is not aa new thing for this trio.. always make any trouble then beaten up by jin's favourite pink pan...
Jen- eomma first listen to us .. please (as she said while running...but who care)
Yg- enough... (he shouted like more irritated) eomma and jae appa first listen to this 3 stupids, as I know they never do anything bad, if there is a reason behind them.. so ask that first and beat them.. I'm so tired... (he said make jin come and stand center of the living room followed by the trio... as now everyone come behind..)
Jin- then say what you all done...(Jen started to say everything...)

***
Flashback
When they come from cafeteria and directly they three come to the pool side as jen have swimming practice so taemin also come with her... That's when they heard someone sobbing sound and loud noise.. they headed towards the corner of the pool side and see 5 boys  and two girls was standing infront of them while sobbing.. the boys was saying somany shit words to the girls...
Boy1- you look pretty su*t... Why can't you give a night today... (he said to one girl who started to cry more hard)
Boy4- look at her she was so sexy and massive...
Boy 3- what about we all do together evreythi---- (cut off by a hard punch as they look there and see tae who was looking at them with angry eyes)
Boy5- WHF... You did it Taehyung... Why you punch my friend...
Jm- who the shit are you to saying this much cheap words towards the poor girls....
Boys1- that's non of your business you shorty....
That's it the boy fall on the floor as jen kick his private part who fall on floor...)
Jen- how dare you call my mochi as shorty.. I will kill you bit""" (she said as started to beat the boy aas jm and tae strated to beat other boys...)
Flashback end

***
Jen- like that now they are in hospital... Say jin eomma we did any mistake... We just try to save that poor girls... (she said with proudly)
Jin- that's my children... You should make them sure that they will not stand up the bed after months...
Mr Park- jin hyung you also supporting this bratt.. you all should told me before taking this much decision.. now what should I say to their parents...
??- say that that boys can't study in my university and I will make sure that other universities also not approval their study... (they look back and see Namjoon is coming with a dimple smile...) My babies always make me proud if they are bratt also... (He said with a chuckle make Mr park shook his head his brother and brother in law always support this 3 bratts like this..)
Mr park- you know joonie hyung this will make more problem you all will support them like this.. I'm leaving... (he said with angry as about to left)
Jin- jae I already make something to eat some are your favourite come and eat..(afterall he know how to come down his brother as everyone started to laugh when Mr Park follow jin to the kitchen...)

Time pass like this now it's been 2 month everything was changed but our taekook never change tae always make his bun angry giving lots of kisses and flirting talks which sometimes jk pissed off but he also like that but didn't show this all infront of him... Jk always run behind tae for his attention but when tae come infront of him he always give a not interested look... he always stalk tae wherever tae goo... Now see what's tae's baby was doing...

Now tae was talking to Minho on the upstair of the hallway in opposite of the hallway our cute baby bunny was hidding the pillar and looking at his tiger with his lovely eyes... As this is his daily routine wherever tae goes he also go and stalk him sometimes tae always catch him but our brilliant bunny always gave some savage dialogue and walk sexily... Today also same thing happening he was looking at tae that's when tae also see his bun was standing behind the pillar and stalking him... He excuse to Minho and left from there where a cute rabbit is looking at the disappeared figure with his pouty lips... He didn't think twice just run behind tae.. but his luck is not with him he lost his tiger somewhere.. he look at everywhere but didn't see his pout become more bigger but one hand dragg him to a empty class room as kookie also know who is the person as no one is dare to touch him or look at him because tae already warn everyone that stay away from kookie they also don't want to make tae more angry ... Angry Taehyung is more dangerous than a beast.. and bogum and yoongi also warned as like no one will dare to talk with kookie..

Tae come and pinned him on wall as kissing him aggressively.. tae hold his waist more tightly as kookie open his mouth and give permission for tae to enter his tongue inside his mouth each and every corner as tae did that also... Like this more than 10 min tae broke the kiss but kookie again kiss him because he lost the warmth in his lips... after some time tae broke the kiss and look at kookie and wipe his saliva which was all over his mouth...
Tae- Mrs Kim is losing his all control' nowadays...
(he said while jk pout as tae peck them...)
Jk- how many times I told you don't tease me with this names... I'm fed up with you... (he looked away as tae peck his cheeks)
Tae- ohh ok, then say that why are you stalking me.. don't say lie.. I already saw you behind the pillar.. now say Mrs Kim.... (tae look at jk who is looking at his dark eyes..this eyes always a weakness for jk.
Jk- why should I stalk you.... (he said and turn otherside as tae look at him with his dangerous eyes as jk look at that eyes and gulp... Jk knows how much tae is sensitive and that much dangerous also....) Leave me I should go now... Leave me you stupid tiger.... (He said and runaway)
Tae- I will take you Kim Jungkook.... (tae said loudly as jk blush and didn't turn back) haa this little rabbit always give me a hard time... But don't worry I will take you soon...
He look down with shy smile thinking about their special night...ahmm ahmm you know you know.

To be continued......