your mine

Tae was running behind kookie while rain was falling from the sky high-speed they can hear the  thunder storm sounds loudly.. their two of them bodies are drenched in the heavy rain.. as tae was calling kookie but kookie didn't stop as he was so mad at himself after knowing everything was happened because of him... The day he will forgive and accept tae then nothing will happen today... his tiger will be happy with him...

But now everything was out of his hand he can't make his hubby happy he make his life living hell.. how can he hurt his hubby who always there for him with his half part.. but now because of him his husband was going through a miserable condition... He can't take this anymore he can hear his tiger voice but he didn't stop it because his dizzy mind was telling him to run away from his tiger...

He stop near to the river as he was breathing heavily the rain was flowing continuously making his every body part wet... his breath was become high as the non stop run.. but soon he feel two strong arms around his waist make him close his eyes his tears flow from his beautiful big bambi eyes... he kneel down because of weakness as tae also kneel down hugging his baby husband from behind....

 he kneel down because of weakness as tae also kneel down hugging his baby husband from behind

Jk- (crack voice) ho--how c- can I- I do ma- k-e you like that.... (he was breathing heavily his words didn't come from his mouth) I make y-your l-i-fe living h--hell.... No no (he shook his head)
Tae- shuss bun... Stop you did nothing baby...
Jk- no no hubby I di- did wro-- wrong (his breath was stuck in his throat because of the rain and heavy breath but still he try to say..) y-- you were hiding everything be- because y-you don't want to-- to make me hurt... How could I do that... (he was blabbering whatever coming to his mind tae sit on the ground and make kookie turn and sit on his lap who didn't get what is happening...)
Tae- bun just stop it.. don't blame yourself please baby.. your hubby is all fine... look at me please baby bun look at me bun (kookie shook his head no hide his face into tae's crook of neck while saying the same thing which make tae anger.. how can't he became anger when his baby husband was blaming himself like a mad person and crying..) JUST LOOK AT MY EYES BUN... (tae shouted make kookie flinch he look at tae while the clouds was pouring the rain slowly... As kookie look at tae's eyes seeing the same love filled eyes which he want to see in this 2 years... but he can see the anger rush in to that eyes...)

Tae- I said you did nothing then why the hell your blaming yourself.. look bun I know I done wrong (kookie shook his head as no) I can't see you tears bun please don't leave me again.. I was coming out from my depression mind please don't make it's worst anymore....
Jk- but how can I hyung when I put you into this trouble.. I can't see again your painful state hyung I will go far away from you I should di-- (before he can say anything a pair of lips touch his lips while it's not a passionate kiss.. it's just a agressive kiss tae was showing his all anger threw the kiss as how can his bun say he will leave him.. when he was coming out of his worst situation because of his bun then how can his baby bun leave him once again... No no first he make his bun go far away now he can't make the same.. whatever happen he will be with his baby... he broke the kiss and look at kookie eyes...)

Tae- your mine KIM JUNGKOOK... don't split that word from your this beautiful petals.. Once you leave me because of them but I did nothing that time.. now you can't leave me because your soul is tied up with me when you accepted me as your husband... (tae show his finger were kookie wear that wedding ring...) Now you can't leave me or I will not leave you.. until I die you will also with me even death can't also make you apart from me... (he siad as kookie hugg him tightly as he was still sitting on tae's lap the rain was slowly slowly stopped...)
Jk- make me your once again tiger..... (tae look at kookie with his tears eyes.. the name which only his bun call him.. he miss tiger name from his bun's mouth... how much he carved for this...)

He take kookie bridal style and started to walk as kookie was look at tae with his tears eyes.. as soon as tae come inside where everyone one was sitting in the living room with worried expression as yoonmin said everything to everyone so they all come to Kim Mansion with worried they try to find kookie but jin stopped saying tae will take care of him... they all look at them with shocked eyes because they are fully drenched in rain and their clothes are full wet but still the two of them didn't give any glance against their family who are looking them with lovely eyes...

Tae directly went to his room and close it with his leg.. he make kookie lay on the bed while hover over him as kookie look at him with his Bambi eyes.. which look so innocent to tae, he look at kookie eyes with his dark ocean eyes which is showing the pure love which kookie was craving.. as kook hugg him as tae hugg him their both bodies are wet which make them so hot at the same time.. kook close his eyes feeling the wet kisses on his neck.. he hold tae's shirt tightly after feeling the sensation make him so hot.. tae's one hand was placed on kookie waist as another one was unbuttoning his shirt.. he can feel the rough hands on his chest area.. but still he didn't broke the hugg.. tae make kookie half naked as he look at his bun who is looking at his eyes while a pink colour was showing his whole face he chuckled at his blushy baby...

Tae- your so beautiful bun... Your red face is making me so hard, I want to fu*k you till you passout... (he said while place a soft kiss on kookie cheeks even started to suck there...)
Jk- who mmmm is stopping you tig--tiger....
(he moan when tae's bare hands was roam around his bare waist...)

Kook started to unbutton tae's shirt who was sucking his cheeks and making it red colour... Kook remove tae's shirt and throw them on the floor and his hands started to move on tae's bare back who is still sucking his cheeks...

Tae back away after making kookie chubby cheeks red colour he stared at kookie eyes as his fingers are still roaming his waist who close his eyes as feeling his hubby's touch which giving him more pleasure....

Tae- I love you bun.... (he smashed his lips and started to kiss kook passionately who is moaning under his hubby while kissing him back with the same passion....)

Au- smut will continue in next chapter if your uncomfortable then don't read this... As it's already then end....
Purple you....💜💚

To be continued......