6-10

☆ 6. Chapter 6 Reunion and Little White Dog

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 6 Reunion and Little White Dog

Update time: 2012-12-15 1:10:30 Word count in this chapter: 5520

"Mom and Dad, be careful and follow me. If anything happens, run back to the car and drive forward. , I will find a way to solve it." Ru Xia whispered to her parents, and then added after thinking, "You have to believe me, I will not do anything I am not sure about."

Father Lin and Mother Lin were about to refuse, but after hearing this After saying this, I thought about it carefully: Yes, my daughter is now a person with kung fu (teleportation, space), and she has no martial arts value. Not only will she not be able to help, but it will also probably drag her down. So, just do it. Anyway, if something happens to my daughter, I will try my best to avenge her even if I tear this old bone apart.

"Okay, okay, listen to you!"

After hearing the expected answer, Ruxia felt relieved. Her parents didn't want others to be so nagging, and they would not let their guard down at the critical moment. Since they have promised, they can definitely do it.

With their worries settled, the family of three walked slowly towards the gas station.

Just as she was approaching the entrance, Ruxia suddenly felt something was wrong. So quiet!

What's even more strange is that just now I clearly felt the touch of space. Could it be that there is something strange around here?

"Wait a minute!" Ruxia raised her hand to tell her parents to wait here, and she moved over little by little with gentle steps.

When several people inside heard the call to stop, they suddenly thought: No way? Got to go?

However, as a figure approached, they realized that this was not the case. At the same time, he also recognized the strength gap between himself and his opponent.

After all, when my group came in just now, they just felt that something was wrong, but they were not very sure, so the three of them walked in basically carelessly.

But this girl obviously determined that there was something big inside as soon as she stepped outside, so she made the temporary decision to let her parents stay outside.

Her five senses, or intuition, must be very accurate!

Gu Yan was completely relieved now. It seemed that Bai Gou's reaction just now was really because of her and not a coincidence.

Observe her walking posture, she is very light and very fast. She is slender but not weak. Judging from her relaxed performance, this is not all her strength.

I really wonder how fast she can reach if she uses all her strength? Will it be comparable to Lingbo Weibu on TV? Gu Yan's eyes suddenly lit up, looking at Ruxia like a hungry wolf staring at its prey. Even Liu Hu on the side almost drooled with envy and impulsively wanted to go and become his disciple.

And Gu Yu couldn't help but think about how great it would be if he could get pregnant like this! At least, he can no longer be a burden to his brother. You can also help your brother share some of the burden, instead of just hiding behind everyone and shivering.

Her usual arrogance was nothing more than a protective look for her. How could the two grown men around her understand what a woman was thinking? Who can understand the uneasiness in my heart and the fear that others will say that I am weak and a burden?