31-35

☆ 31. Chapter 31 Escape and Destruction

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 31 Escape and Destruction

Update time: 2012-12-15 1:10:42 Word count in this chapter: 3416

As soon as Jiang Jings words came out, everyone was a little surprised. They crowded together in front of the huge floor-to-ceiling window and quietly slipped through the gap in the curtains. Zhong looked downstairs.

Sure enough, there was a group of people trying to break through the zombie circle and heading towards the interior of the shopping mall!

Although they couldn't see the specific faces of those people, these people who had been trapped in the room for several days were very happy that someone finally came to lead the way.

I wonder what Jiang Jing and Yang Lei will think after they know who the visitor is?

"Damn it, how come there are so many zombies in such a small town?" Liu Hu waved a big ax he bought from another shop, and a small group of zombies would fall when he used it.

"Recently, my luck has been extremely good. No matter what decision I make, there will be such a result," Gu Yan expressed everyone's thoughts while releasing his superpower and piercing the earth thorn into the zombie's body.

The car was parked aside by them. Mother Lin and Gu Yu were in the car guarding Ru Xia, who was still in a coma, and Zeng Cheng, who had no fighting ability at all. Mother Lin doesn't care about anything except Ruxia now. Of course she can't just let her fight. And Gu Yu's primary water power is not very powerful, even if she and Liu Hu both get a pill that can help people advance. Medicine, but without Ru Xia standing guard, they wouldn't dare to take it indiscriminately. Now Gu Yu could only provide everyone with some daily water and treat minor wounds, so she was left in the car.

They were probably attracted by the group of people fighting just now, and the car was well sealed and the people in the car were very quiet, so there was not a single zombie around the car.

Both Gu Yu and Zeng Cheng pressed their faces against the car window, looking out with heart-wrenching fear that something might happen to the few remaining people.

As for Mother Lin, as you expected, she was still indifferent to outside affairs even though she was by Ru Xia's side. She didn't even pay much attention to Father Lin's situation.

I really don't know when she will be able to return to normal.

"How about we escape now?" Yu Lian quietly looked out of the peephole just now and found that all the zombies outside were attracted by the group of idiots downstairs. Isn't this an escape? A good time?

If you dont leave now, when will you wait?

Of course, the others were not in the mood to fight with Yu Lian at this time. They all packed their things and prepared to run away.

He quietly opened the door, and sure enough, although the outside was in a mess, there was no sign of a zombie.

Seeing so many products, they were naturally excited, so they temporarily forgot about running for their lives. Everyone held a big bag and tried hard to carry a lot of items inside, regardless of whether those items were useful or not. Those things and whether you want them or not.

Even if each of them stuffed a few large pockets like they did, there were still a lot of all kinds of things scattered everywhere. After all, they are not so lucky to have a team member who can successfully activate space powers.