16-20

☆ 16. Chapter 16 Collection and Vision

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 16 Heaping and Vision

Update time: 2012-12-15 1:10:34 Word count in this chapter: 4708

A few days later, Jiang Jing and Yu Lians team arrived at the village where Ruxia and the others met Pu Ye.

"Ah, what is that thing in front of you?" A girl sitting by the car window screamed.

Yu Lian frowned secretly and looked at the irritable guy with dissatisfaction, but it was hard to get angry in public. After all, they were all shields for future dangers. Every time one of them got angry was a loss!

"Xiao Ni, please be quiet, okay?" Yu Lian smiled softly and explained softly, "If you make too much noise, it will be bad if you attract zombies. So, Xiao Ni, be obedient, okay?

" The girl named Xiao Ni blushed and nodded sheepishly. "I'm sorry, Senior Brother Yu, I will definitely pay attention next time, I promise!" He stuck out his tongue playfully and raised his hands lively as a guarantee.

After all, Yu Lian is also a handsome guy at the school level. Before he takes off his disguise and breaks his face, how can a girl like this, who loves to dream of a princess and prince, and lacks the ability to recognize people, be able to resist him? Can you resist his charm?

"Okay, okay," a helpless and doting smile appeared on his face, and then he asked with satisfaction, "By the way, Xiao Ni, what did you see just now? How..." "

Well," Xiao Ni stretched out his hand. Pointing, "Isn't it that black thing! It's still moving!"

The rest of the people in the car looked curiously in the direction she pointed. Several girls couldn't restrain their emotions and also let out a cry. Two low calls.

This time, Yu Lian didn't have the energy to blame them, and he himself was attracted by the thing.

That, it seems, is a person?

The human-shaped black thing stretched out its hands tremblingly and crawled forward. There was a package of cookies that had been left behind.

Hearing the sound of the car rubbing, he immediately turned his head warily, his eyes fierce and anxious.

After seeing it clearly, he relaxed slightly, but then he thought of something again, and the cruelty in his eyes reappeared.

If he hadn't been too seriously injured and there was no medicine available in the village, and now he was relying on his slightly stronger body after the mutation, there would be no need for him to appear in such an embarrassed state in front of outsiders.

However, if these guys have no good intentions, hey, a skinny camel is bigger than a horse. If you have the ability, just give it a try!

"This seems to be a real person!" Jiang Jing came to the final conclusion after observing.

Others nodded in agreement, and at the same time hoped from the bottom of their hearts that this was indeed a human being. Dont even think about it. How can a guy who is burned like this and still survive be weak? What if it's a monster...

Bah, bah, what I just said doesn't count, ahem, it's childish talk... Then how can it be a monster? It has to be human, right? Right?

(Halo, are there such "children" at this age? You have to be practical when you speak!)

Carefully opening the window, Yu Lian raised his voice and asked: "Hey! Brother in front, are you human or something else... ...that... creature?" I originally wanted to say "monster", but I was afraid of offending someone, so I changed my words temporarily.