191-205

☆ 190. Chapter 191 Arrival and results

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 191 Arrival and results

Update time: 2013-5-29 22:09:14 Word count in this chapter: 3812

Jiang Jing and others were supposed to arrive at the Kyoto base a few days ago, but unfortunately they encountered a zombie If it weren't for their quick reactions and careful planning, these people might have become one of them by now, or they might have only a few skeletons left. However

, they arrived at the Kyoto base safely now and had already contacted Feng Yong.

However, Jiang Jing's treatment was not as good as Liang Luo, the messenger of the Space God, and Feng Yong didn't have the energy or thought to pick her up in person.

However, Jiang Jing's current treatment is enough to make those queuing up at the entrance of the Kyoto base waiting for registration and inspection to envy her.

After several hours of "security inspection", Jiang Jing and others were taken to several rooms in Feng Mansion by uniformed people sent by Ruxia to settle down.

Feng Yong doesn't have time to see Jiang Jing, his adopted mistress these days. During this period, the institute's experiments made progress, but Liu Ling, a rare messenger of the space system, fainted, and no reason could be found.

Feng Yong, who originally wanted to use Liu Ling's space to make more money, was naturally disrupted by this situation. And although the area around the base has become much safer recently, as a superior, he is naturally not as short-sighted as some ordinary people. The weird atmosphere makes him feel very uneasy.

To him, Jiang Jing was just a woman with outstanding appearance and figure, who was also sensible and would not make any unreasonable demands for no reason. The reason why I brought Jiang Jing here was because of the issue of heirs. As for the yellow-faced woman at home, she just collected her parents' things some time ago, so of course she went back and forth wherever she wanted.

However, no matter how satisfied he was with Jiang Jing, at this time, he would not be confused about the importance of delaying business because of a woman.

Moreover, he valued Liu Ling more than Jiang Jing.

Although Liu Ling is not as beautiful as Jiang Jing, he is a rare divine messenger and an extremely rare space divine messenger!

Its the end of the world now, whats most important? Of course its strength! With strength, you can grab enough supplies; with strength, you can have more power and status!

pretty? Apart from admiring and feasting your eyes occasionally, what is the use of beauty? Besides, with Feng Yong's status, there has never been a shortage of beautiful women, let alone in this apocalyptic world where supplies are scarce but he is still well prepared!

He could pamper Jiang Jing, but he would never love her. Moreover, how could a cold-blooded person like him, who didn't understand love at all and who was so cruel to his own son, do anything to a woman?

Moreover, none of the people sent to pick up Jiang Jing came back this time! Most of those people have good strength, and they are likely to awaken their powers and become messengers of God who are extremely helpful to them!

Therefore, Feng Yong asked himself that he was already very kind to Jiang Jing.

As for Yu Lian and Yang Lei who sent Jiang Jing back, Feng Yong originally thought that these two people were messengers of God, so he was able to escort a delicate woman like Jiang Jing from such a far away place, and he also thought about pulling them into his Join the team of Gods messengers!