236-240

☆ 236. Chapter 237 Suspicion, burning trenchesfont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 237 Suspicion, burning trenches

Update time: 2013-7-31 21:41:49 Word count in this chapter: 3708

"Yes, it's a zombie siege. What's wrong with Cui Can Can Xiao, you didn't even notice outside the Kyoto base before? Is it abnormal?" Dongfang Jin asked innocently and sinisterly, not hiding the feeling that something was wrong from others.

Others did not underestimate Dongfang Jin's skills, and they had a lot of things at hand, so they did not come over and left Feng Yong and others to Dongfang Jin to take care of.

"Well, I didn't expect it to be so serious before." Feng Yonghui said that he had the purpose of letting them consume their strength and then come out to take advantage of it, so until the day before yesterday, Yu Lian sent people to remove the base for the first time after the mission in S City. ? of course not. Therefore, Feng Yong just wanted to find any reason to fool him.

Couldn't Dongfang Jin see through Feng Yong's tricks? Everyone knew what Feng Yong was up to, but they just didn't reveal it. Naturally, Dongfang Jin would not shame Feng Yong into stepping down at this time. Although they had a bad relationship with Feng Yong, now was not a good time to break up. What's the matter, they have to be on guard against whether Feng Yong will jump over the wall in a hurry, right? Then it will be difficult to deal with the delay in getting down to business.

"Really?" Dongfang Jin said with a half-smile, "Then General Feng needs to be carefully prepared. The trouble this time is not small!" "

Of course, of course." Feng Yong knew that he had no preparations now. Yu Lian is untrustworthy, how could he not follow the steps given by Dongfang Jin? Although he was very dissatisfied that a junior dared to treat him so lightly, but even if he was not very clear-minded now, he still knew how to rely on people, "Such a big thing still requires everyone to work together!" "

Oh? So? That's right." Dongfang Jin smiled, but stopped talking, "Then, General Feng and...Mr. Yu Lian, just watch first, I'll go get busy first." That's what Yu Lian said. It had a unique charm, and the special look in Dongfang Jin's eyes before leaving directly made Feng Yong aware of some unusual feelings, and Yu Lian felt even worse.

On the one hand, Feng Yong really wondered why Dongfang Jin didn't follow up his words by saying something like "mutual help" so that he could get some benefits from it. On the other hand, Captain Feng Yong and Yu Lian were even more suspicious.

Could it be that Yu Lian actually has something to do with the members of the Briar Flame Mercenary Group? Feng Yong was a little surprised when he thought of the photos he had received before. Maybe Yu Lian and Jiang Jing, that bitch, had been hooking up for a long time. In order to pull him down and get together openly, Yu Lian cooperated with the people of the Thorns and Flames Mercenary Group. In

this way, the abnormality in the base before Maybe Yu Lian had discussed it with them, so he was kept in the dark. Just in time, Yu Lian took this opportunity to gain his trust and reuse... How despicable! How shameless!

Thinking that everyone else knew that he had been deceived in a daze, maybe Lu Fei, the unfilial son, and the others would secretly laugh at him behind his back (Feng Yong, I have to tell you the truth about your accident, However, this is not what people are laughing at), Feng Yong felt that the fire in his heart was particularly strong.

He automatically ignored it at this time. The reason why he didn't know any news before was because he "closed himself to the country". If it weren't for Yu Lian, he might not know so much now. I have to say that Feng Yong really thinks too much.