131-145

☆ 131. Chapter 132 Blackmail and the Realm of the Virgin

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 132: Blackmail and the Realm of the Holy Mother

Chen Yunlan originally wanted to take a walk around the base to get a general idea of ​​the situation. Unexpectedly, instead of figuring out the situation, he got entangled in a big trouble.

Here's what happened:

Chen Yunlan went directly to the legendary "underground market" after leaving the house. This kind of thing does not mean that it is arranged underground, but that it is operated in the dark. To a certain extent, it can also be called a "black market."

If you don't have money, power, strength, and no one to introduce you, ordinary people won't even be able to touch the threshold.

After all, as the heir to one of the people in charge of the Kyoto base, Chen Yunlan would naturally have the magnetic card here. After showing it to the guard at the door, he entered smoothly.

After just walking around for a while, Chen Pingzong asked someone to use a messenger to ask Chen Yunlan to go back as soon as possible, saying that the Lin family had arrived.

Chen Yunlan quite liked his father's friends, Uncle Lin's family, so he was ready to go out.

However, trouble came.

Although Chen Yunlan is Chen Pingzong's heir, in order to protect his safety, Chen Yunlan has not appeared in public since he was a child. Later, he secretly went abroad and has only just come back. Everyone knew that Chen Pingzong's son was back, but they didn't know what he looked like.

In addition, Chen Yunlan doesn't like too much luxury. In addition to being clean and tidy, she is not too particular about her clothes. Just wear something ordinary.

Therefore, Chen Yunlan, an "ordinary person with no background who dares to come here to buy things," was targeted.

I have no background but money (the "money" in the article refers to crystals, materials and the base's recognized reward points, that is, contribution points) to come here to buy things. Isn't this taking advantage of others?

Originally, he was planning to make a fortune, but Chen Yunlan was about to leave. How could a duck that was about to reach its mouth just let it fly away? The stall owner of the stall where Chen Yunlan stopped before immediately stopped him.

"What's the matter?" Chen Yunlan was in a hurry to go back. Who knew that someone would come to block the way, and that sinister expression and greedy eyes were all marked with the words: The person who came here is unkind. Chen Yunlan frowned and stared at that person.

Zhu Daquan actually felt a little scared when Chen Yunlan glared at him like this. However, he soon gained confidence again. Humph, hes just a poor boy who likes to pretend to be cool, but he can still compete with me, Zhu Daquan? Dont even look at whose territory this is!

Indeed, who can open a shop here without some background? Zhu Daquan's brother is Zhu Xiao, the leader of the guards at the Kyoto base.

Although Zhu Xiao's character is not bad, he can't stand the fact that he has a brother who loves to make trouble. Therefore, Zhu Daquan has always been walking sideways in this underground market. Who would have expected that he would hit a hard nail today.

"You touched the things in my stall and want to leave without paying?" Zhu Daquan said it with a slap in the neck, huh, how can I be worthy of myself if I don't blackmail someone like this?