56-60

☆ 56. Chapter 56: Deception and Base

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 56: Flirting and Base

Update time: 2012-12-15 1:11:03 Word count in this chapter: 4623

"Mom, it's not that Xiao Xiaxia wants to hide it from you on purpose. In fact, we have just been dating not long ago. I originally wanted to wait. I will report to you when it stabilizes, but..." Dongfang Jin pointed to the sky and shrugged helplessly, looking like it was really the case, "Well, God is not good. In addition, we made trouble before. There was a bit of a conflict, so she...don't blame her, everything is my fault!"

Ru Xia rolled her eyes with contempt in her heart as she heard this. Isn't this too fabricated? Its not like theyve just been dating for a while. I just said it just now. Its weird that it lasted a long time!

"So that's it! This girl in my family has a personality as stubborn as a cow. This must be her fault. You should be more tolerant of her. In fact, apart from having a bad temper and being a bit lazy, Xia Xia is also She is a pretty good girl. Let me tell you, she has never stopped receiving love letters since she was a child. Unfortunately, she never agreed. As parents, we have never enjoyed it like other parents. I have no right to educate children who fall in love early, ugh! I feel a little regretful when I think about it..." Mother Lin looked at Dongfang Jin like a mother-in-law looking at her son-in-law, and the more she looked at her, the more satisfied she became. With this appearance and this temperament, they are a perfect match for our daughter! It's so perfect. In this case, the future grandson will definitely inherit the excellent genes of his parents and look very cute! Its exciting just thinking about it!

Zhimu Mo Ruonv is dead. Looking at her mother's look, Ruxia knew what she was thinking. Oh, Mom, can't you be normal? Dad, Mom, with your usually sharp eyes, can't you see something is wrong at this time? !

This cannot be blamed on Father Lin and Mother Lin. The main reason is that the two elders have been waiting for her to find a boyfriend for a long time. These two elders are the result of early marriage and early love. Therefore, they also hope that their daughter can find her own support and destination as soon as possible. , all the good men have been selected, and you can only choose from some crooked melons and cracked dates, and that's not possible!

If it were any other child, he would have been overjoyed to have such enlightened parents, but what about his daughter? On the contrary, you have always been unwilling and still find it annoying?

Therefore, at this time, even if there were some doubts, they were thrown out of the window.

Mother Lin was attracted by Dongfang Jin's outstanding appearance and sweet talk, and thought this child was really good.

Father Lin's considerations were more comprehensive and deeper. Dongfang Jin is very strong and has a good temper. He also knows how to make Xia Xia happy and has a clear understanding of people's hearts.

In this way, he can protect Xia Xia's safety and accompany her to relieve her boredom. Moreover, once a person like him really falls in love with the other person, he will definitely not fall in love with another person again, let alone show mercy like some men do, even if it is just for show, because his feelings will not allow him His pride wouldn't allow it.

In this way, the two elders are willing to convince themselves that this is true, even though there are many doubts in it.

"There seems to be a base ahead!" Pu Ye, the temporary driver, suddenly said something at this time.