51-55

☆ 51. Chapter 51: Purpose and Showing Power

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 51 Purpose and Showing Power

Update Time: 2012-12-15 1:10:54 Number of words in this chapter: 4162

"Brothers, fight with them!" As they roared, a group of people rushed forward so recklessly past.

It seemed that their route was heading towards Dongfang Jin and the others, but the drunkard was not interested in drinking. In fact, they were heading towards the "big shot" in the car.

Did these people get chicken blood or something? What are you so excited for? Come over and practice with us? However, with their stature and little skills...

are they here for abuse? !

Since they want to play, let's play with them for now. It's boring to wait here anyway. As long as they don't make any big noise, they should be fine.

Dongfang Jin and the others were puzzled by this and made random guesses. They haven't thought that these gangsters are planning to target Ruxia!

Such a large group of people rushed forward, but they were thrown back one after another. The fall was so miserable.

If it weren't for Dongfang Jin and the others who had no intention of taking their lives and deliberately reduced their strength and let them go, even if they were foxes with nine lives, it would be time to go see the King of Hell at this time.

"Ah!" Yuan Pangda shouted at this time and went up again.

"What's wrong with this kid? Can't you guys deal with them quickly?" This group of people kept pestering them like this. Father Lin became a little anxious, "Hurry up! It will delay their treatment later. I have to skin you guys!"

"Ah? Yes, yes!" The others quickly agreed.

Yuan Pang and the others were secretly happy when they heard it. Sure enough, there was someone in their car! ha! I just said that nothing can be hidden from me!

With a wink at the others, the group of people came forward again passionately and fearlessly. I don't see it, but this group of old and young gangsters are quite united. It would be useless if they were not united. They are afraid that their lives will be lost here.

"Hey," Lu Fei yelled at Dongfang Jin, "What are these people doing? Why are they all acting like this, as if they've eaten something! Can't they be beaten away?"

said the next of his men. With all his strength, he threw the oncoming guy out. The strength was pretty good, but in this direction...

"Haha, boss, I've arrived at my destination!" The boy stood in front of the car door with a bruised nose and a swollen face, and shouted at Yuan Pang happily.

"I'm KAO!" Yuan Pang slapped him on the forehead. Why does this guy only have 250? Just get there when you arrive. Just rush in and kidnap him. Why are you standing at the door and yelling? ! Are you afraid that no one will know your purpose and try to stop you? !

Sure enough, before the kid's hand touched the car door, several people here reacted. Is this group of people too brave? Dare to take Ruxias idea?

Father Lin's face was as black as the bottom of a pot. In today's world, you really can't show mercy. You are kind, but the other party will not be grateful to you. Instead, he will retaliate for kindness!

Thinking of this, he planned to strike with lightning. They were living human beings, but for this reason, he would stretch the necks of his relatives under their hands and let them chop them, unless his head was caught in the door. What a stupid thing to do!