206-220

☆ 206. Chapter 207 Perfection and Arrangementfont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 207: Improvement and Arrangement

Update time: 2013-6-20 22:24:50 Word count in this chapter: 3920

Facts have proved that nothing happened to the institute. The message sent by Feng Yong was quickly replied to. To his surprise, those usually stubborn guys readily agreed to let them in this time. Moreover, the person on the video call with him was not the person in charge, Qin Kai, as he thought, but another researcher.

Is it possible that although the institute has not been breached, there is still some trouble that they don't know about?

Thinking of this, Feng Yong did not go in alone, or with his old enemy Chen Pingzong, but called the people who had the last meeting together, and each person could bring one person as a follower. After all, several of them, including Feng Yong, were ordinary people. Just in case, it was natural to bring a messenger of God with them to feel safer. They wanted to bring someone, but it was hard to let other people enter alone, so they might as well just bring one person each.

Ruxia was very satisfied with this, but she was still worried about how to bring Zhao Huiling along reasonably! This gave her an opportunity, and it really saved her a lot of effort.

After explaining the affairs of the mercenary group, Ruxia took advantage of the day of preparation to set up two more large formations in the mercenary group.

One is a temporary supplement based on what happened last time. The last defensive formation was indeed very powerful, but it also had flaws: when the intensity of the attack was too great and the spiritual power of the spiritual stones consumed reached a certain level, the entire formation would stop functioning until it collapsed.

Therefore, Ru Xia added a small formation to the large formation this time to gather and replenish spiritual power. It can extract energy from the air at any time to replenish the consumption of spiritual stones. Although the spiritual power between heaven and earth has been reduced to the extreme for several times, it is not completely absent. Although there will be some violent aura in it, which is not the best choice for practice, there is no problem in filling the formation. In this way, as long as this entire defensive formation does not encounter an opponent whose attack power is far greater than its defense level, it can be regarded as 100% blind.

On the other hand, Ruxia has incorporated another identity verification element into the defensive formation.

Last time, I considered convenience, so I didn’t impose any restrictions. But this chaos made people realize a problem: That's it this time. If something happens next time and others find that the attack is ineffective here, will they swarm in and take refuge? It's just for self-protection, not necessarily malicious, so the formation can't stop it at all. In this way, the superpowers in the mercenary group are fine, but what about ordinary people?

Therefore, Ruxia added such a content to the original basis.

Then, she went to Lianzhai to adjust the time ratio, and made a lot of bamboo cards without stopping, with characters engraved on them. Only by holding the bamboo cards and having no ill intentions can she successfully enter the mercenary group. .

Arrange for Gu Yu and the others to distribute the wooden signs to the members of the mercenary group one by one, and ask everyone to carry them with them, otherwise they will not be able to get in.

As for the Feng Mansion, formations for replenishing spiritual power have been set up, but Ruxia has not added them for identity verification.

After all, Chen Pingzong's side also evolved from a government agency before, and its composition is much more complicated than the simple Yan Nantian here. If that project is used, I don't know how troublesome it will be.