161-175

☆ 160. Chapter 161 Low-key and high-profile, conspiracy and conspiracy

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 161: Low-key and high-profile, conspiracy and conspiracy.

Now that the main task has been completed, everyone started to head towards the exit, picking up some supplies on the way, and several divine messengers with space powers also packed everyone's cars. Take it out.

Perhaps because the previous explosion was too violent, almost all the zombies went in the direction of the research institute. Except for the zombies that they had to be careful to avoid at the beginning, everything went smoothly next.

After searching most shopping malls in this big city, everyone came back with a full load. Except for Ru Xia, the spaces of the other two space god messengers including Liu Ling were filled to the brim with all kinds of supplies. Of course, this does not mean that Ruxia has gained less things, but because she has too much space.

You know, the underground storage room in Lian Zhai is close to infinite. If you want to fill it up, it may be quite impressive to stuff everything from this planet into it.

Therefore, others could only watch with envy as Ruxia and the others went straight to the warehouse in every shopping mall they passed. With their strength, they did not need to be afraid of the zombies that occasionally appeared in the warehouse. Countless supplies just flowed in. Ruxias fanny pack (uh, space~).

Ruxia had also considered before, whether to be a little more low-key and pretend to be full when she was about the same as others.

But then I thought about it, and now they, Thorns and Flames, can no longer keep a low profile at all, because of their own level and the strength they showed during this mission, they will become everyone's focus no matter what.

If that's the case, why go to the trouble of choosing to keep a low profile?

I kept a low profile before because I found it too troublesome and worried that I might provoke some powerful opponents. But just because they find it troublesome doesn't mean they're afraid of anyone; just because they're worried about provoking a difficult opponent doesn't mean they don't have the energy to fight. What's more, judging from the current situation, their strength is definitely one of the best today. If this is the case, its okay to be high-profile!

Moreover, it would be a waste to leave these supplies here if they didn't take them away. After all, the outside is not a summer-like Lotus Studio space, and it cannot be kept fresh forever. They were able to obtain these well-preserved supplies thanks to the self-preservers provided in the warehouses of large shopping malls.

It's fine for just a few months, but over time, the energy is gone. How to keep it fresh and store it?

So, instead of leaving it here to rot and go to waste, why not let them take it all away!

Moreover, with this mission, Ruxia also realized the importance of the team. If you want to gain a firm foothold in the apocalypse, it is not enough to have one or a few strong people. You must have a balanced and strong team.

If Ruxia hadn't taken Zhao Huiling with her on the spur of the moment because of her intuition, who knows how many detours and troubles she would have taken this time! Therefore, professional talents are also in urgent need of them.

Judging from the current Thorns and Flames Mercenary Group, it is definitely not enough. This total number of people is less than a fraction of others!