221-235

☆ 221. Chapter 222 Purple Fragrance King of Flowers, Attracting Monstersfont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 222: Purple Fragrance Kao, Luring Monsters

Update time: 2013-7-10 22:45:58 Number of words in this chapter: 3680

"Chi!" "Chi!" Two sounds of sharp objects piercing flesh rang out. Everyone

kept running forward, turned their heads and looked around, and saw that the two people who were running at the end each had a vine with spikes passing through their chests, but the strange thing was , was so seriously injured, but not even a little bit of blood flowed out. In just a short moment, the two people withered completely. One flesh-and-blood person turned into skin and bones, and then turned into two skins. Finally, not even the skin was left, and disappeared directly. clean.

Seeing this scene, no one would not feel horrified.

The two vines came from the same purple flower. They set fire along the way, and a large area of ​​the purple flower was almost burned. Probably because their behavior offended the ancestors of these purple fragrant flowers, they took action personally. This purple fragrant flower is huge, the flower disk is as big as several basketballs!

Isn't this thing too scary? ! Even the spider that appeared in the Kyoto base before only sucked people into dry bones or ate them whole. However, such a plant can completely "digest" a person with just a vine? !

Moreover, after absorbing the "nutrients" from these two people, this purple flower king evolved again. As visible to the naked eye, it slowly grew in size again! The firelight all over the sky didn't seem to have much impact on it, but instead became a gorgeous background for it to pursue its target.

Oh my gosh!

Seeing this scene, everyone tried their best to escape. This thing was already very powerful, but now it has obviously improved its capabilities, and the power of these mutated creatures at night would have been great. Isn't this forcing them to risk their lives?

Before they could run far away, the King of Purple Flowers had already digested the food in its stomach. The corolla vibrated and made a strange hissing sound, and then chased them menacingly. If it had eyes, you would You will definitely see the greedy, bloodthirsty and hateful eyes in them.

Others only said that the flesh and blood of those two people provided nutrients for the Purple Flower King to grow, but Ruxia understood it more thoroughly. She got two crystal stones after killing the big spider before, but she didn't know what happened at the time. Later, when she heard Feng Yong talk about Liu Ling, Ru Xia thought that Liu Ling was a space superpower. Thinking about it this way, it was not only the crystals that existed in mutant organisms, but also superpowers! In other words, not only can humans use crystal stones from zombies and mutated animals and plants to practice, but these mutant creatures can also hunt superpowers among humans to obtain crystal stones for advancement!

The two people just now were both superpowers, so there must be crystal stones. In this way, the Purple Flower King could naturally absorb the energy in it and grow. Moreover, those two people are both fire-type superpowers, which also makes this purple fragrant flower king have a certain resistance to ordinary superpower flames! After all, no matter how powerful the Purple Flower King is, he is still a plant. He has the attribute of wood, so how can he not be afraid of fire? If it wasn't afraid of flames, it wouldn't have appeared after a group of them almost wiped out the purple fragrant flowers. Moreover, when it first appeared, it was still forcing the flames, allowing them to keep a certain distance and then used vines to attack them, but now it directly chased them, which completely proved her conjecture.