96-100

☆ 95. Chapter 96 Letter, critical moment

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 96: Letter, a critical moment

: "Master Wu, are you really prepared to do this..." Guessing that the time was almost up, Ruxia spoke after careful consideration. "Of course, as I said

, I will definitely come back with revenge!" Wu Qi looked very excited. He was avenged and he relaxed a lot. However, it didn't seem to be exactly the case. . There has always been some unnatural bitterness on Wu Qi's face. People's hearts are full of flesh. Uncle Wu has been very good to him since he was a child. How could he not be sad at all now?

"Uncle Wu... Mr. Wu, I think you should take a look at this." Ru Xia took out the two letters in advance. She originally wanted to say that these were the ones Uncle Wu had specified to give to him, but thinking about Wu Qi's current attitude towards him, Uncle Wu's attitude was to forget it, "After reading this, you may understand the causes and consequences of some things."

Wu Qi took the two letters from Ru Xia's hand in confusion. What is this?

Opening one of the letters, tears welled up in Wu Qi's eyes as soon as he saw the familiar handwriting on it. This is his father's handwriting. Just like his father himself, this handwriting looks domineering and cannot be imitated by ordinary people. Even if Uncle Wu's calligraphy is exactly the same as that written by his father, it is only the shape, not the spirit, and the feeling of looking at it is different.

Therefore, Wu Qi was certain that this letter was indeed written by his father himself.

Reading the words was like seeing a person, so Wu Qihong read on.

Xiaoqi:

When you read this letter, your father has left you forever. I originally wanted to hide it from you, but when you got this letter, it means that you already know about your father's departure, and you, Uncle Wu, can no longer hide it.

I left this letter to you, Uncle Wu, to explain the situation to you to avoid misunderstanding.

At that time, zombies appeared in large numbers. In order to save me, your Uncle Wu fell off the tower. Fortunately, his life was safe, but his legs were broken and his health has been poor. Later, when zombies attacked the city, I was accidentally bitten by a zombie. Even if I was pulled out by your Uncle Wu in a wheelchair, it was already too late.

Because I know that your Uncle Wu is a good person and will not treat you and your mother badly, so I entrusted you to him and asked him to pretend to be me. In this way, the stability of the base will be guaranteed, and you will not be sad because of the loss of your father.

My child, when you know the truth, no matter what, dont blame you Uncle Wu. He has sacrificed too much for our family, even his own life...

Xiao Qi, dad knows that you look good and obedient, but in fact It's easy to be impulsive, so I wrote this letter quietly before I lost my mind after being injured. I asked Uncle Wu to wait until you are more mature to tell you the truth and give this letter to you.

Now that you read this letter, there are two possibilities.

First, you have grown up, become sensible, and can think about problems calmly, so your Uncle Wu gave you the letter according to my instructions;

second, you sensed something was wrong in advance, so you did something wrong. Uncle has no choice but to give you the letter. And, from what I know about him, to make you believe it, he will definitely choose to sacrifice himself again.