71-80

☆ 70. Chapter 71 Changes in Rice and Lianzhai

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 71: Changes in Rice and Lianzhai

Everyone was busy in the room when they were attracted by the aroma of vegetables. Although the 葑峳糳xiao soup was not as fragrant as the soup Ru Xia made that day, it was still very tempting.

The strange thing is that apart from that day, Ruxia also cooked twice. It was just as delicious as this time, but it was never as good as that day. According to Ru Xia, it was because everyone was starving that day and the food was very fresh, so they felt this way. Although it is a bit strange, there is no other reason to explain it. So everyone accepted her statement.

But even this kind of delicacy is not something you can eat whenever you want. Ru Xia will only generously dedicate her craftsmanship when she is free or in a good mood. The rest of the time, it is all done by Lin's mother. Now it's basically Zeng Cheng's job, and needless to say Gu Yu, this eldest lady was spoiled by his brother and turned into a princess. It's okay to let her eat, cook? No need to think about it!

At this moment, everyone smelled the fragrance and rushed to the dining room on the first floor with salivation.

In fact, it's not that complicated. But it was because Ruxia didn't think too much about it the first time. All the spiritual materials in the space were used as ingredients, so of course the taste would be good. And after that spiritual energy replenishment, everyone was promoted and promoted, and their abilities were stimulated, and everyone was happy with the results.

However, one time can be explained by coincidence, but two or three times cannot be explained. In order not to make others suspicious, Ruxia would only use some spiritual vegetables mixed with other ordinary ingredients when cooking. And when it was other people's turn to cook, in order to prevent the cook from discovering anything, even less spiritual vegetables were added.

Therefore, the taste you taste every time will be very different. The answer was very simple, but at the same time it needed to be kept secret, so Ruxia had no choice but to remain silent.

Todays lunch was quite sumptuous, with a combination of meat and vegetables, bright colors, and even a large basin of fragrant fish soup. That fish was raised in Lianzhai, so you can imagine how delicious it is. Everyone was so tempted that they sniffed and swallowed from time to time, and their eyes were wide open. The look in his eyes was like that of an eager pervert who saw a stunning beauty smiling and waving at him, and was ready to pounce on her at any moment.

"Xia Xia, is there anything good that happened today? Tell us and it will make us all happy!"

"It won't take long for you to know," Ru Xia winked mischievously at her mother, "Now, Lets eat!

Whats going on? Although everyone was a little curious, they couldn't resist the temptation of delicious food. As soon as they heard that it was time to eat, they forgot all about it. Anyway, as Xiadu has said, he will let us know what is there to worry about. On the other hand, if you move slower, you won't be able to eat these foods.

When they had eaten and drank enough and thought of asking the truth, they found that Ruxia had already gone back to their room.

What is Ruxia doing when she goes back to her room? Of course, go and have a look inside Lian Zhai! Last time I encountered those strong spiritual powers as soon as I entered, and I passively entered the practice. After regaining consciousness, he was busy going to Wu Qi's appointment. Therefore, although Ru Xia had long noticed what had happened to Lian Zhai, she never had time to take a closer look.