176-190

☆ 175. Chapter 176: Indifference and goodwill

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 176: Being indifferent and showing goodwill

"What do you want to do here, Mr. Liang?" Gu Li saw that Liang Luo seemed to be distracted and didn't hear, so he asked again. As soon as Yu Xuanxiao asked this question, Gu Li's mood became calmer.

Liang Luo had already figured it out at this time, and after listening to Gu Li's words, he no longer showed any other expressions: "Ah Li, between us..." "

Forget it, we are not very familiar with each other. Mr. Liang, do you have any questions?" Just say it straight." Gu Li interrupted Liang Luo calmly. Now its time to make friends. Do you think everyone is a fool and deserves to be held in the palm of your hand and played around with?

Even though Liang Luo was thick-skinned, Gu Li's merciless words made him unable to get down the steps, and he stood there in utter embarrassment.

This bitch, who loved me so much back then, said she was willing to do anything for me. What now? But just because I have a strong backer, I dare to show off to me! I really dont know the origin of that person named Lin Ruxia, which makes Jin Xu value him so much!

Liang Luo secretly slandered her in his heart. He could also see that Gu Li was different from before. She was no longer the little woman who obeyed his words before, so she no longer asked for trouble.

"Ahem, it's like this. Boss Jin of our God's Messenger Alliance has decided to become a friendly gang with your Qinglong Gang and will no longer talk about annexation. The previous things have also disappeared. What do you think?" Liang Luo coughed dryly. After two sounds, he finished his speech in one breath.

Although the last two sentences were questions asking for opinions, they were added by the way after he had finished speaking. He insisted on making the tone of inquiry absolutely certain. It was simply a decision and extremely tough, leaving no room for others. ?

Although Liang Luo could see that Gu Li was different from before, the habit of being arrogant and arrogant that he had developed in front of Gu Li all year round, as well as the recent improvement in salary, made it difficult for him to face someone he had "abandoned" Women who have lived in the past are groveling, so as soon as they leave her mouth, the words become like this.

If it were before, Gu Li would definitely not care. But now... Not to mention that Liang Luo's attitude was extremely bad. Even if he did a good job, in Gu Li's eyes, everything was not pleasing to his eyes, and he would find faults everywhere.

Therefore, Liang Luo's prestige was completely in vain. Who here would take a second look at him?

"Didn't you hear what I said? What Boss Jin said is true to his word. You don't have to worry at all. As for the brothers who previously went to the God's Messenger Alliance to communicate and communicate, they have been allowed to return to the Qinglong Gang. "After seeing what he said, the people here still looked indifferent, without any emotion at all. Liang Luo felt extremely surprised. Shouldn't they be grateful for this now?

"Hmph!" Gu Li snorted coldly. Before, he might have thought that this would be good for the Qinglong Gang, but now, with a giant Buddha like Ru Xia as their backer, how could they still be willing to compromise easily? Moreover, now that the Qinglong Gang partially represents Ruxia, do you want to tie Ruxia to their God's Messenger Alliance so easily? What a beautiful thought! And those traitors, even if the Qinglong Gang were to destroy her, she would not accept letting those scum come back, let alone now that they were clearly on the rise. "We don't dare to climb up to your God's Messenger Alliance. As for your 'brothers', since they have already gone to 'exchange', there is no need to come back. If Mr. Liang is fine, please come back!"

"You!" Liang Luo was furious. He was about to say something, but was blocked by Gu Li.