41-45

☆ 41. Chapter 41 Compromise and reasons

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 41 Compromise and reasons

Update time: 2012-12-15 1:10:50 Word count in this chapter: 4141

"Okay, okay," Father Lin saw that this was not an option if this continued, so he tried to smooth things over. "It's okay for both of us to take a step back, right?"

"Uh-huh." Now that we've reached this point, can others still disagree? Dongfang Jin and the others knew that it was absolutely impossible for Father Lin to agree to let Ruxia go around alone, so as soon as Father Lin's proposal came out, they readily agreed.

Although Ruxia was very reluctant to make any concessions from the bottom of her heart, because in her opinion, this was completely unnecessary.

However, whenever I think of my father because of my mother's condition, from the moment I woke up until now, I haven't seen him smile happily, and his face has always been a gloomy and sad look, even if Xia Dang softens his heart , reluctantly agreed.

No matter what, it's better to follow his wishes as much as possible. Anyway, this is not a big problem that cannot be solved.

The worst thing is, I'll just be more careful when the time comes. Anyway, when I woke up this time, I felt that my cultivation seemed to have improved a bit, which should make it easier to deal with any sudden accidents.

Now that everyone had agreed, Father Lin directly expressed his thoughts: "I thought about it, we don't have to all follow, but Xia Xia, you can't sneak away alone! At least let One or two people are following you, so you should be able to accept this, right?"

"I'll go, I'll go!" Upon hearing what was going on, Dongfang Jin raised his hands high and took the lead in recommending himself, " I have both appearance and strength advantages. In other words, I am both an idol and a strong person. With me, you will not only be safer but also more pleasing to the eye. It is undoubtedly the best choice!"

Look at his positivity ! He looked so active and triumphant that he almost even raised his two feet at the same time. Well, if he had a tail like a puppy behind him, he would definitely be wagging very happily at this time! —_—||

"Yes, it is still a must for home travel and home outings!" Gu Yan was really speechless to him. How could a good grown man always behave like this! Wasn't he a pretty normal person in the beginning? Although he looks very handsome, and the expressions he makes are indeed very interesting, but...

alas, even a male bystander like him can't stand it. I really don't know how Ru Xia can endure it all the time. He has a handsome face.

However, before anyone else could express their opinions, Father Lin unexpectedly agreed to Dongfang Jin's request: "Okay, it's just you! Xia Xia, let Dongfang follow you. Is there no problem?"

Gu Yan and the others' eyes widened in shock, looking back and forth between Father Lin and Dongfang Jin in disbelief.

Isn't it? With how careless he is, Uncle Lin can safely trust his daughter to him? Could it be possible that Uncle Lin was really convinced by his two reasons that put people in trouble? !

Even Dongfang Jin was a little surprised. He thought it would take a lot of trouble. He didn't expect that it would be so easy. It really felt like a fist hitting cotton. As a result, his smiling phoenix eyes looking at Father Lin were a little inexplicable for a moment. This little Xia Xia's father is really not simple!

Of course, Father Lin did not make a hasty decision because of those few words from Dongfang Jin that went off-line and went into outer space. But that was his intention at the beginning of the proposal. I didnt know how to say it at first. Its the best situation for him to be so proactive!