100-115

☆ 100. Chapter 101: False Alarm, Counterfeit

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 101: False Alarm, Fake

Update Time: 2013-1-24 16:16:29 Word Count in this Chapter: 5766

Is there anything more unlucky than meeting a zombie? Of course! That is to encounter a large group of zombies at once. Is there

anything more unlucky than encountering a large group of zombies at once? Of course! That is to encounter a large group of zombies at night.

So, is there anything better than encountering a horde of zombies all at once at night? This, of course, still exists! That is ~ encountering a large group of zombies twice in a row in one night!

Yu Lian was already on the verge of crying. I really dont know which god they had collided with. How come this day is so bad that people have grass growing on their heads?

This is not like playing Plants vs. Zombies. If you havent seen zombies, you will be divided into batches.

If you can't afford to offend me, can you still afford to hide?

"Retreat!" Yu Lian waved his hand and planned to retreat.

Just go back to where you were just now! He would rather guard Wang San'er's bloody corpse than struggle with these guys who never know how tired they are.

Although there is a certain degree of danger under the cliff, it was still a relatively safe place before. Its much better than taking the road above the cliff, right? He couldn't be absolutely sure that all the zombies there had left.

If you happen to rush into a pile of zombies... tsk tsk, who would be so cruel as to give it a try?

Don't tell me, there really are guys with such a cruel physique!

"Why are you leaving? You should rush up and kill them by catching them off guard!" Jiang Jing shook the watermelon knife in her hand vigorously and said with high spirits.

Caught off guard? How big are you?

Yu Lian wanted to hit Jiang Jing on the head with a hammer. Is there something wrong with your head? ! With a small body like yours, how can you challenge so many troops? If you are tired of living and want to die, go ahead, but don't drag us along.

Yu Lian glared at Jiang Jing.

After glaring at him, he realized something was wrong. Jiang Jing, a loser, still didn't know how to put the previous item in her bag, but she was holding it carelessly in her hand.

Miss! Auntie! Do you know what time it is now? What you did was just carrying a lantern to the toilet - looking for shit (death)! Are you still worried that its not bright enough and people cant see you? !

Yu Lian was about to rush forward and snatch the luminous object from Jiang Jing's hand. He was not doing it for Jiang Jing, but because Jiang Jing was now a grasshopper on a thread. For the sake of his own life, he had to put that thing away no matter what.

"Hey, don't be afraid, we don't mean any harm!" A cry came from the blurry figure.

Huh? Now, zombies can talk?

Yu Lian and Yang Lei have not yet recovered from their worries.

Gradually, the figures that appeared and disappeared in the darkness gradually became clear.

They were indeed not zombies, but living people, and they seemed to be a group of soldiers in uniform.

Seeing this, Yu Lian and the others suddenly calmed down. After all, the apocalypse has only been a few months, and although the social system has completely collapsed, the people's trust and dependence on the military have always been ingrained in their bones and are difficult to eliminate.