61-65

☆ 61. Chapter 61 The cruel reality and Zeng Chengs roar

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 61 The Cruel Reality and Zeng Chengs Roar

Update Time: 2012-12-15 1:11:05 Word Count in this Chapter: 4636

After actually entering the base, everyone discovered that this place was completely different from what they imagined. I thought that with so many people in this country, there must be a lot of people in this base, so the streets must be bustling and congested. However, it is deserted here, and there are not many pedestrians on the street. Even if you encounter one or two occasionally, they are walking in a hurry, glancing up to the sky secretly with a look of fear, and then hiding in fear. opened.

"What's going on?" Zeng Cheng asked curiously.

Xiangtian is not stupid. Seeing this scene, how could he not understand what she meant? After hesitating for a moment, he still spoke with some embarrassment: "As you know, there will always be some unfair phenomena. If you don't have the strength and the backstage background, you will come out to find a lesson. So... If nothing goes wrong, no one will come out easily. Well, it's like this." As if he remembered something again, he pointed to the sky in a direction and said, "There are a lot of people over there, but they usually have some skills. No one would go there. It was a slum over there, it was dirty and messy, people were robbing people, and there was nothing. And they didnt have a house to live in, so they just set up tents or rested outside, so when you look at the people, its a lot worse than here. Much more."

Everyone frowned, but did not retort or rebuke because of this. This phenomenon was actually considered normal.

Even if you can't stand it and tell someone about it, they are unlikely to make any changes because of it. Even if you improve a little due to pressure, it would still be good if you return to the original state once people like you leave, but I'm afraid they will bully those people even more to vent their anger. Its better to maintain the status quo! At least they have become accustomed to this way of life and have figured out the rules of the game to survive in this situation.

Seeing that they didn't express anything special, Xiang Tiantian breathed a sigh of relief in his heart. Fortunately, they didn't meddle in other people's business, otherwise he really wouldn't know how to do it well. Help them, just go against the boss, I have neither the ability nor the courage; contradict them, my situation is... So, this is the best thing.

"Apart from the slums, are there no other crowded places here?" Ruxia asked.

When he first heard Ru Xia's voice, Xiang Tian, ​​who had spent his whole life either hanging around among the big men or having sex with some vulgar women, was still a little dazed. This voice must be so nice. But not long after, he was brought back to consciousness by a few piercing glances: "Well, of course there is. Of course there is. Look, not far from here, there is the largest market in the base. Everyone is exchanging goods there. The necessary items. Because the superiors specifically stipulate that no matter who it is, fighting and robbery are prohibited in the market. So the security there is pretty good, and there are more people."

(Of course, the "no matter who" here is in Certain privileged people have to be heavily discounted. Also, rape is not allowed in this market. You can wait until the target person leaves the market before robbing him!)

"Also, further ahead in the market, there is a red... ...Um..." As Xiang Tian said this, he suddenly covered his mouth and looked at Ru Xia embarrassedly, even his face turned slightly red. Oh my god, why did I forget that this was a girl? I almost said something I shouldn't have said.